tylerbayley
32doni32nido32

No more Homework!

tylerbayley has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

tylerbayley

Con

BEAT THIS!

My argument is that schools should assign homework regularly.
My supporting ideas are that it's because when students do homework they get better grades. Secondly, Homework reviews what the teacher taught, To help students learn faster.
My opponent's argument is that homework should be heavily reduced to once per week.
My question to my opponent is how could you get smarter faster when you don't do homework?
Therefore, Schools should assign homework regularly to their students.
32doni32nido32

Pro

My freshman year, I was assigned homework each and every day in math class. We would spend the whole period learning, And then my teacher would give us the work right before the period ended.
I got a "C" in that class.
My sophomore year, I was rarely assigned homework and instead, We would spend half the period learning something, And the other half on work. We could ask the teacher questions if we had them while doing each problem, And it was a much better way of doing it.
I got an "A".
Posted by cellens11 3 years ago
cellens11
Some of the assumptions that I see: 1. ) Homework leads to better grades. 2. ) Half lecture, Half half classwork is a better way of structuring a lesson. 3. ) Homework makes you smarter faster.
Posted by li10 3 years ago
li10
Well, I think that "No more homework" is a good idea, But I feel that they should leave short tasks to know how the students are in the academic part, Not leaving several tasks to tire them.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

No, Actually, In real life I'm not normally one to be a clutz. But I do occasionally trip on my own feet and it's pretty funny to watch. XD
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@IQ32
Shlemiel, Yiddish for a clutzy inept person, Why do gay men fake orgasms? Because they will be in deep sh*t if they don't!
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

Who has two butts?
Maybe you; your face and the one everyone else has.

You forgot to put a "1" before the "32". Even then, The I. Q. Is still 15 below my lowest score.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@IQ 32
Your faggot lover sticks it in 2 butt *
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

Well, I think I can count as deformed given the fact I was born without a thyroid.
Again, My profile picture is not a good example of how I actually look. You know how people have their "good side"? Yeah, The photo captures the complete opposite of that.

But I mean hey, At least SOMEONE can love me. I'm not even sure ANY mother could love you.
And I have two mothers! At LEAST twice the amount of love you'll ever have.

Question: If I'm so butt-ugly as you claim, Why is it that I have a boyfriend?
(Yes, Feel free to make as many gay jokes as you want; I find them hilarious rather than offensive XD)

Also, @mosc, Opinions are for people who actually matter. That's why I and many others in the world have them. But you're irrelevant. Why do you have them? I think you may have hit your head a few thousand more times. Uh oh; that's a total of about 9, 000, 000 times you've had mild to severe brain damage.
Run back to your owner. He'll find something for you to do rather than fantasize about being important.

Though people in real life have described me as being attractive, I don't care about how I look; what truly matters is how genuinely good a person is and if they have passions and talents. But you lack in ALL these areas.
Even though you may be an INTERNET troll, You could easily pass as a real one.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Only a mother could love some deformed butt ugly creature like 32doni.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc
I'm still laughing at what you told me to do. It only further proves my point of you being quite the moron.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc
Not really so much that as it is that I have more important things to do like composing music, Playing oboe, Clarinet, Saxophone, Piano, Guitar, And English horn, As well as drawing, Animating, Sketching, Studying languages, Writing stories, Creating maps and languages, Dancing, Running, Exercising, Gymnastics, Ice skating, Singing, Debating, Reading, Cooking, Working on scholarships, Being with friends, Working on getting rid of my accent, And studying interesting topics.
You see how busy my schedule is?

I mean, I guess you're right after all, I really can't handle homework. But how many other babies do you know that can do all that?
Well, I have a seating audition for CYSO so I'll get to that after this break. So I don't have time to do as you so impolitely instructed me to. Besides, I don't usually take orders from people who are less mature yet older than I am.
Also, Question: Which mother? I was adopted, After all, So I need to know which one that you were talking about. I'm still not going to do it no matter who it is, But still; I need to make sure that you're at least asking the possible.