Lakerfan
Azraeel

No school uniforms

Lakerfan

Pro

"Nike is the uniform for kids all over the world. . . ""~ M. I. A.
Nike is the everyday attire for kids all around the globe. People think that middle schools shouldn't have students wear school uniforms. There are many reasons why people think that middle schools shouldn't have uniforms such as everyday attire is more comfortable, It restricts students from expressing themselves, And it takes a shorter amount of time to get ready.
Students want to be the most focused in school, So middle-schoolers would rather wear everyday attire because it is more comfortable. Many middle school students will agree with a writer who said: ". . . The uniforms can be very uncomfortable too tight or too loose. " (debate. Org) School uniforms can be so tight around the waist that students get a stomach ache. If middle-schoolers end up getting a stomach ache students will need to go to the office. This might cause students to miss school for the rest of the day which will put students behind in some classes. Missing class is a bad thing for students, So allowing middle school students to wear comfortable or everyday attire such as Nike is helpful.
Azraeel

Con

School uniforms provide a sense of belonging and a sense of responsibility. There's a reason school uniforms aren't as comfortable as Pyjamas and that's because uniforms demand you to be awake and aware of the responsibility that comes your way as a consequence of wearing that uniform. Those who come from underprivileged backgrounds have a harder time acquiring good clothes. This is common in countries such as India where schools have strict uniform codes. The clothes kids wear often depict their social status. It's unlikely that anybody would want to step out and go to school in clothes that don't match the "current trend. "
As for clothes which are "tight" around the waist, Well get a better tailor. School uniforms tell you what the basic dress code should be. There are tight shirts and then there are loose shirts. Same goes for pants and shoes. Nobody is fixating upon you a particular size. Getting ready and putting on a unifrom makes a switch in your head flick so that now you finally come to terms with your responsibility.
Lakerfan

Pro

Lakerfan forfeited this round.
Azraeel

Con

My opponent has forfeited this round. Does he concede defeat?
Lakerfan

Pro

Lakerfan forfeited this round.
Azraeel

Con

Azraeel forfeited this round.
Posted by SansSkeleton 3 years ago
SansSkeleton
Greetings. Currently (from my perspective) I would rather not have a school uniform. "Why? " you ask, Well let me tell you. You see, School uniforms are created to give a sense that everyone is created equal, And is the same person, But when I look at a group of people wearing the same attire, It sickens me. "Why? ", Well, I get a sense from that school uniform, That everyone should dress like everyone else, Be a "norm", And they are not allowed to be their own person. Other schools (on the other hand), Let students dress as whatever they want. This gives a sense that you ARE allowed to be whoever you want to be and this shows out your personality.
Thank you for considering my statement