xX_Jesus_Crist_Xx
Sonofcharl

Oklahoma isn't real

Started: 11/21/2018 Category: Places-Travel

xX_Jesus_Crist_Xx

Pro

Oklahoma isn't real. I lived there my whole life, Or so i thought. On the year of my 19th birthday, I decided I wanted to go see the world. I had been stuck in OK my whole life. I went to the "airport", When I saw people that were boarding the planes had never left. They tried to hide with the holographic "windows. " but I saw them descent through the floor. Then the airplane "took off. " Ever since I starting telling people the cops always give me menacing looks. I've gone into hiding for fear of law enforcement. The airports in Oklahoma aren't airports at all. They are exiting the simulation of "Oklahoma". That's why drone footage has such strong regulations in Oklahoma. Because they have to load the simulation onto the drone. Oklahoma is just a bunch of people in a simulation walking around on treadmills. People in defense are government paid actors. The state is actually the biggest and most secret military base.
Sonofcharl

Con

Hi.

It's definitely real.

Everywhere is exactly the same.

As you would find out if you ever left Oklahoma.

I live in the U. K.

And Queen Elizabeth 2. Is actually a metaphor.

As is the Duchess of Sussex.

Metaphorically speaking, They are also real. Though public perception of them is sublimely ridiculous.

As reality is only relative to the concept and as Oklahoma is actually a concept, Oklahoma is therefore a conceptual reality.

Find your own space and your own sublime reality within the Oklahoman metaphor.
xX_Jesus_Crist_Xx

Pro

xX_Jesus_Crist_Xx forfeited this round.
Sonofcharl

Con

Sonofcharl forfeited this round.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
WTF, What are you smoking

Have another reefer dude