Quesadillas
Napoleon1234

On balance, Capitalism does more harm than good

Napoleon1234 has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Quesadillas

Pro

Apply in the comments in order to accept this debate. 4 of my current debates have been lost to the ether due to time-outs, so I would like to avoid this in the future. I will accept the first applicant who manages to the show the best track record for completing debates in good faith.

This debate currently requires the opponent to have an ELO between 7000-7500, this is to make it impossible to accept. If for whatever reason someone is able to accept this debate before I approve them, their acceptance shall be counted as a forfeit. It will be clear that someone has accepted this debate without my permission as this paragraph will still be here. Upon accepting an applicant I will erase all of this text and use this space to write my round 1 arguments.

The debate shall be 4 rounds (with debate beginning round 1), 2000 characters, and 48 hours to post each round. There shall be a 1 week voting period, with voting as select-winner. I feel that these parameters make the debate less text-wall heavy, encourage voting, and provide more opportunities for back-and-forth responses. If you would prefer a different debate style, I will consider it upon selecting you for this debate.

Thanks y'all!
Napoleon1234

Con

Hi,
Just to be sure, am I against capitalism or for it?
Quesadillas

Pro

If for whatever reason someone is able to accept this debate before I approve them, their acceptance shall be counted as a forfeit.

/debate