Adam_Godzilla
ithyla

On balance, Men are hornier than women

Adam_Godzilla

Pro

Arguments begin next round.
ithyla

Con

Women are hornier than men. It doesn't mean men want sex with women and they can pay doesn't mean that women don't like it Men are more stupid, That is a fact. But women also has a sexual life than mean, Even more sexual. Women just need formality. They need and crave for sex as much more as men.
Yes, Men masturbates a lot more than women but it does not mean masturbation/ejaculation can make a man hornier than women.
Women crave for men. Men can pay because they need sex and women craves not just money but also sex so, How come women are hornier than men if they both need sex? Because women can get a much pleasure compared to a man can get. . . .
Adam_Godzilla

Pro

Men are not more stupid. You don't have any evidence for that. We're not debating which gender is more stupid.

I don't think so. I don't think you've talked to enough women. More women than men are saying things like "I need to focus on studies", Or "sex is not the most important thing" or "fun doesn't mean having sex". They are much more comfortable not having sex than men are. But men are uncomfortable being sexless.

Men don't just masturbate for pleasure. For the vast majority, It is a physical addiction. If they abstain for more than a week, Most men can't control themselves and end up masturbating.

I don't believe that women are CRAVING pleasure or sex. They are much happier doing other things like hanging out with friends or watching netflix. To them, Sex is just a fun hobby. To men, It's more important, It really HURTS not to have sex for years and years. It's not just about ego, It's biological.

Everytime you look at women who go out partying. What do they always say? "I go out to have fun with my friends, I hate it when guys approach me". How many girls say this?

Look around you. Look at the truth. Women are so good at keeping their legs shut, If they CRAVE sex, They will try harder. No, They don't NEED sex. They want sex, But it's not necessary to them.

I am speaking in terms of majority. Asexuals, Are not the majority.
ithyla

Con

ithyla forfeited this round.
Adam_Godzilla

Pro

Alright.
ithyla

Con

Okay, I respect your argument.

(Sorry for forfeiting the last round 'coz i'm very busy that time)

Ok. You have no evidence that women focuses on their studies or focuses on other things rather than sex. Women just like it, But they are not showy about their sexual emotions.

And women cannot state fun is not having sex because who said sex is fun/ain't fun?
Men masturbate for vast majority how about women? They masturbate too!

And you also stated that to women, Sex is just a fun hobby, So you literally showed that women are hornier than men because women think it is a hobby but for men, It is significant. Men give significance to sex but women don't.
Lastly, You stated that women don't need sex, They WANT it. So, It means you still stated that women are hornier because every people need it; but not all want it.

One proof that women are hornier than men are the prostitutes. Also another proof that women are hornier is e. G. In a porn site, A woman has 2 or more partners to have sex with while men, Only have one. So, I don't say all women can be horny what i've stated, But it is a majority that most women are hornier than men.
Adam_Godzilla

Pro

"Ok. You have no evidence that women focuses on their studies or focuses on other things rather than sex. Women just like it, But they are not showy about their sexual emotions. "

I've talked to a lot of women. They tell me that sex is not important. I can't tell you how many women have said to this to me. These are women of all kinds. Party animals, Introverts, Rich, Poor, Young, Middle aged. Everybody.

"Men masturbate for vast majority how about women? They masturbate too! "

But they don't HAVE to masturbate. They can stop if they want.

"And you also stated that to women, Sex is just a fun hobby, So you literally showed that women are hornier than men because women think it is a hobby but for men, It is significant. Men give significance to sex but women don't.

They want it, But men NEED it. So men are hornier. They have a higher sex drive.

This is a MEDICAL WEBSITE. Freaking hospitals and doctors have written in this website. They say that "Well, Yes, They do. Study after study shows that men's sex drives are not only stronger than women's, But much more straightforward. The sources of women's libidos, By contrast, Are much harder to pin down. "
- https://www. Webmd. Com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare#1

How's that for proof?

"One proof that women are hornier than men are the prostitutes. "
Prostitutes do it for money. But that's not proof. I gave you a medical website. That's more of a proof.

"Also another proof that women are hornier is e. G. In a porn site, A woman has 2 or more partners to have sex with while men, Only have one. "

Not true. There's a lot of porn showing a guy with two or three women!

"So, I don't say all women can be horny what i've stated, But it is a majority that most women are hornier than men. "

C'mon, I hope I convinced you, Men are hornier. It's just biology.
ithyla

Con

ithyla forfeited this round.
Posted by Shavo 3 years ago
Shavo
Statistically, Men are hornier than women. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything
@missmedic
Posted by Adam_Godzilla 3 years ago
Adam_Godzilla
@missmedic

Now THAT is generalisation bias. I am glad you got it right this time.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
On balance, Most men are stupider then women.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
If every man was rich. .
Posted by Adam_Godzilla 3 years ago
Adam_Godzilla
Do you even know what means? Generalisation bias is in other words faulty generalisation. Generalisations are completely fine as long as they are warranted.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
still guilty of generalization bias
Posted by Adam_Godzilla 3 years ago
Adam_Godzilla
@missmedic You donkey.

Donkey, If you want to debate then accept the debate. I don't know a lot of men. But i know a bunch of statistics that would back me up. How about basic hormonal biology?
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Try saying it this way, "all the men I know" or "most men" or "all the men I have had up my azz"
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Your argument is guilty of generalization bias, You stupid man.
Posted by Shavo 3 years ago
Shavo
we can't help it