Anonymous
MadamMaddie

Only 144K people will go to heaven

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Of all the days in my life, September 3, 2016, was an important day for me. That was the day I converted from being an atheist to a Jehovah's Witness (JW).

As a JW, I believe that only 144K people will go to heaven. The Bible says so in Revelation 7. Also, the Great Pyramid of Giza had 144K casing stones. There were 12 tribes of Judah, and Jesus had 12 disciples. 12 squared is 144, and a square has 4 corners, just like the corners of the world. The thousand is just for emphasis, because 1000 has 3 0's, there is 3 in the Holy Trinity, and 0 is the number that denotes how many blacks go to heaven, because of, well, the curse of Ham.

https://www.occultphysics.com...

The Pyramids of Giza, obviously, is where God supplied us with 144 nukes so we can nuke India so they won't stink up the world.

https://www.reddit.com...
MadamMaddie

Con

Hello! My name is Maddie, and I will be debating this topic with you!
I would like to ask one question, how would God provide us with nukes? God has been a symbol for a long time. Way before nuclear energy was invented, and before nuclear waste was discovered, and made into nuclear weapons.
http://www.ushistory.org...
You also used /r offmychest to support your argument of Indians "stinking up the world". Can you explain to me why Indians are "stinking up the world" besides using someone else's experience? Do you have a bad experience with an Indian, and not someone else's experience? I don't believe in heaven, but this argument I will say that it possibly could be real. What does you argument mean? You just go on and on about numbers and what the bible says, but why 144k people? More than 144k religious people have died, and their families have claimed that they went to heaven. The bible can't justify everything. The bible has said that if a child is rebellious then they are to be stoned to death. Not very believable, huh? Why are there 4 corners of the world? The world is a slightly deformed sphere. It is impossible to count corners on a sphere or a circle. What do the bricks of the Pyramid of Giza have to do with how many people will go to heaven? 144k bricks were used to get the form of the pyramid. But you said 12 squared is 144. Not 144k, which is the number of people going to heaven according to your argument.
Posted by lilrose 3 years ago
lilrose
You are not a Jehovah's Witness!!! Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in a magical number neither do they engage in public debates. They do not vote nor have any affiliation to any political party. Who really are you? Why are you using JW as a cover up?

There are seven main symbols in the book of Revelation and they are fairly straightforward. The events and numbers in Revelation are not to be taken in their plain meaning (literal) unless the passage clearly indicates that it is symbolic. The 144,000 is a symbolic number. All good people go to heaven.Read your bible.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Only 0.0 of everything will go to heaven. On the other hand. The universe must be heaven. So we are already there.