DinoDingDong
PlagueDoctor

Only Donald Triggers Americans?

DinoDingDong has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/25/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

DinoDingDong

Pro

The supposed monster himself (Donald Trump) did only one thing wrong in his entire run (both for president and as president) so far; he triggered America, the world's strongest nation. That being, I only have but a single set of words for The. Duck himself: "Congrats, mate!" The. Duck's 'hate time' is over because it has been revealed that he's just a rich tease that has found ways to end any controversial conversation of country-wide catastrophe. However, this can still be understandable because of his previous actions throughout our beautiful country; so I've thought of another way to put this so that it makes a little more sense: him and Hillary Clinton were mainly debatable to America, though, most just picked Hillary Clinton if they couldn't choose between them. Therefore, she didn't always trigger the citizens. He also made lots of racist and sexist jokes which surely should trigger us but they were jokes and Hillary said worse things off the camera of officials (notice I said specifically off the official cameras). Now I'm not arguing that Donald Trump definitely should have beat Hillary Clinton (in fact I don't believe that to be true at all), I'm simply saying that she should have been just as much of a 'trigger-name' and Donald Trump would be a great replacement for that one racist/sexist friend everyone has at least one of (implying he would be a fun friend).
So to recap my three in one argument:
- Donald Trump is not a proper president
- Hillary Clinton was not a better choice
- Donald Trump is a trigger-meister not a Satanist.
PlagueDoctor

Con

I'll accept.

To ensure that we are on the same page, I am taking the liberty of reducing your argument to a few basic points to make it easier for me to respond. Correct me if I am wrong on any of these points.
  1. Hillary Clinton should be just as infamous as Donald Trump due to her off-the-record comments.
  2. Donald Trump knows what he is doing when he makes remarks perceived as "offensive" and "unpresidential."
  3. Donald Trump is an equally poor choice for President as Hillary Clinton.
Under the assumption that Round 1 is for acceptance only, I allow you to make the first argument. Please correct the above points if none of them are correct or true to your original point of view.

Posted by MasterMewtwo 3 years ago
MasterMewtwo
They way you're phrasing that, "only Donald triggers Americans", make it sound like Americans don't care about anything else. I can think of a few things that may upset an American... probably other countries as well.
Posted by dukeofpanda 3 years ago
dukeofpanda
So your argument is that Donald Trump is a tool?