FanboyMctroll
FungusOfHam

Only sore losers and cheaters look up video game clues online

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/27/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Only sucky quitters, sore losers and degenerates have to resort to clue books or the internet for information on how to finish a video game. Real men figure out the puzzle, the riddle, the challenge to finish the game without having to be a sissy and have to go on-line to look up the game wiki because they are too degenerate to figure it out on there own.
FungusOfHam

Con

While I agree with my opponent on general principle, I also think there could be cases that are exceptions to his claim.

1)The player may have won the game before and rather than go through all of the work again, they use the cheats.

2)The cheats may allow you to do things that cannot otherwise be done when playing the game without them.

3)They may find it fun to play in god mode sometimes.

4)Maybe the are just slow mentally and need some help, but their manhood is fully in check.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent in accepting this debate, now to counter my opponents points

1/ Once a game is finished, most games give you a free roam option to go anywhere you want, therefore you have the option to go back to figure a puzzle or hidden section again, this also extends your gaming experience with the game and looking up clues is just a defeatist attitude.

2/ Most games are created for the maximum realistic gaming experience, by using cheats it defeats the challenges and makes the player usually invulnerable to enemies and damage, this is not the way the game is meant to be played, and the only reason those clues are there is for game testers to be able to test certain game levels without dying over and over.

3/ God mode is not a realistic way to play a game, that is like playing any type of challenge, knowing that you will win every time. This completely defeats the purpose of what is called a "Game", and it turns it into "I can do anything without fault or repercussion" type of activity. That is not the main goal of a video game. The whole point of video games is to provide a challenge by having a player die, check points, save points, otherwise what is the point of even playing if you will just walk through the whole game invincible?? That is not a challenge at all and only sore losers would use God mode

4/If a player is retarded they can play Leap Frog or other games for the developmentally challenged users. There are also ratings on games such as M, PG-13 or E for everyone. The autistic person or a person with downs syndrome can play E games which are usually for children if they have motor skill challenges. Nobody says you need to play a difficult game and then cheat on it. Only sore losers and cheaters would use clues from wiki, Real Men can play a game without cheating and solve any type of puzzle or challenge. Cheaters can't
FungusOfHam

Con

1)Maybe you just want to run with the hooker through town, amongst other things in Grand Theft Auto type games.

2)Maybe you are using your strength intelligence-wise to simply find the easiest way to win.

3)Mentally challenged people want and need the cheats. They don't want Frogger.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I completely forgot about this debate and I ran out of time BUT gamers today are all sore losers who have no brains and have to google everything because they have no idea of how to think on their own.

How many millenials can actually do long division.

Gamers today are all losers who need to look up clues, nobody is a real gamer without cheating anymore.
Posted by gameprogrammer 3 years ago
gameprogrammer
Too bad for the forfeit, but Con would have won. Good arguments; Pro never actually rebutted. The life of a game is infinitely extended with the right mods and cheats.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I am proud to say in the 27 years of gaming not ONCE have I cheated on a game, sure I got stuck for months on games, but persistence always paid off in the end. The longest I got stuck was on Silent Hill 2 with the Shakespeare book riddle in the mall, that took 6 months to figure out but I did it without cheating.

Anyone who has to look up clues on wiki is just a sore LOSER
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Did you win the debate?
Posted by Minddagger 3 years ago
Minddagger
i did this once, and i agree