FanboyMctroll
Our_Boat_is_Right

Our_Boat_is_Right is a pedophile posing as a 15 year old to lure kids

Our_Boat_is_Right

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Our_Boat_is_Right is a grown azz adult posing as a 15 year old kid looking to lure boys.

I think she should be reported to the FBI for pretending to be 15, Just look at his profile.

I believe there is a criminal charge for luring children on-line.

Prove me wrong pedophile, I know you are not 15
Our_Boat_is_Right

Con

I'm not quite sure you know how the FBI works.

You can't prove I am not 15, So I am innocent until proven guilty.

Who would make this stupid debate anyway?

I am not going to say anything more about my age or anything because of privacy reasons.

I appreciate this compliment, As McDouble over here thinks my arguments are so good I have to be older to post such great arguments backed up by facts and statistics. I am into politics young, It affects my life and everyone else's.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

By profiling your account, And going through your debates on DDO, It clearly demonstrates that your way older than 15, By pretending to be a minor you are laying to the DDO community and once I hack your IP address with a packet sniffer and over ride your computer as the administrator of it, I will get more proof which I can post on here showing that you are trying to lure boys while being an adult. This constitutes being a pedophile by soliciting minors and pretending to be one.

The FBI web team is always looking for tips on online predators who like to lure children.

Not disclosing your age, Just proves that you are lying about being 15. I will have concrete proof for round 3 once I hack your computer
Our_Boat_is_Right

Con

I'm not older than 15. I am innocent until proven guilty. I simply make intellectual arguments. You will definitely not be able to hack me, Because the school district I am in has ridiculous precautions and privacy. They own this computer, And it is not hack-able. Even if you do, It will be a waste of your time when figure out I'm not a child lure.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Lying about your age on the Internet is a serious offense and it would be considered fraud and you could end up in both a Civil Court and a Criminal Court.

If you"re an adult and pretend to be underage to join a site you could end up in Criminal Court as a child molester, Even if you hadn"t done anything sexual.

Clearly Our_boat is an adult pretending to be a 15 year old child in school when in fact he is gathering info on children under 18 on this site. This constitutes fraud and the cyber division of the FBI needs to get involved as he is clearly preying on young vulnerable minds by enticing them into debates while trying to get sexual information about them

Our_boat is a pedophile and should be charged with on-line stalking and fraud for pretending he is 15 in his profile, When in reality he is a child preying adult pedophile

Reading through his debates clearly demonstrates an adult mind as the topics are of serious mature matter. Folks clearly this is an adult perv
Our_Boat_is_Right

Con

You still have no evidence.

I appreciate you complimenting me on my debate skills and saying I am mature.
Posted by alitar 3 years ago
alitar
I find the BEAUTIFULLY ironic after it turns out you aren't 30 and your mom took away you computer.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
scumbag lyer. Your 12
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
So you are saying that you are almost 30, But you still can not beat a "15 year old dweeb" in an argument you yourself started? That is sad.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
ok so this debate proved that you are NOT a 40 year old pedophile, But instead I debated with a 15 year old dweeb GREAT

I'm glad I get to debate with teenagers, When I'm almost 30, Wow this is fun
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
yes it is lol
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
voting period is not over douchebag
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
seconded
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
"Times up, Games over, Move on and accept defeat. "-me
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
of course they are, This is a pressing matter on DDO

A 50 year old pervert posing as a 15 year old to lure teenage boys, This is a big story

NOT FAKE NEWS!
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
Wow people are still taking this debate seriously? What a world. . . .
Vote Placed by AIRhino 3 years ago
AIRhino
FanboyMctrollOur_Boat_is_RightTied
Reasons for voting decision: Mr. Fanboy is attacking a straw man.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
FanboyMctrollOur_Boat_is_RightTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con a "pedophile" without evidence. This is poor conduct.