BaphometSgl
aaronjdf

Our Lord And Savior Lucifer

BaphometSgl has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

BaphometSgl

Pro

Lucifer fought against god for his right to have free will
aaronjdf

Con

Lucifer's sin was that of pride according the Bible.

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
BaphometSgl

Pro

Angel was slaves of god they get orders from god and they didn't have free will , so Lucifer was an angel and god punished him for his right to be free , ( btw i don't believe lucifer or god exists but assuming from the bible god was the bad guy)
aaronjdf

Con

You can not argue a theory that you don't believe existed. You are correct, every creation is in a way a slave to its creator. You are wrong about angels not having free will, angels were created with free will. Without free will Lucifer could not have rebelled and caused 1/3rd of the angels to fall with him. Angels had their wills sealed after they made their choice. Pride is a sin and Lucifer was punished for it. Its important to remember that the creator should be worshiped and not the creation. Since you do not provide sources of evidence for your claims this does not feel like a debate just two people stating their opinions.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ aaronjdf Wow!!! Stupidity to the ultimate Lv !!
Posted by aaronjdf 3 years ago
aaronjdf
You are very small minded if you don't know the difference between a creator and a parent. Nobody is a slave to God, you should look up the definition of slavery. You ask God to fight you and claim to be stronger than him but you issue the challenge to the the empty air. God does not listen to unsaved people... the only prayer he will hear is one for salvation. You have digressed..
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ aaronjdf And Guess what , i am more powerful than the God coz even if he exists he don't have the power to smite me , So your god either doesn't exist or he is Coward to face me XD

And guess what alse i have morals your god Doesn't
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ aaronjdf That is your opinion btw, if you want to be slave to 1 imaginary friend
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ aaronjdf So you tell me if i was your father "creator" i could kill you any time and be moral and right? coz your parents created you they have the right to kill you? you own your life to your parents ?
Posted by aaronjdf 3 years ago
aaronjdf
A creator has the right to do anything he likes with his creation, killing is not wrong for God since he makes the rules.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
well Satan didn't create the great fluid , God did , so even if Satan is not good person imagine What God is Killing the entire population or earth
Posted by american_citzen 3 years ago
american_citzen
Have you ever read the Bible. In it, Satan as I will call him because that is who he now is, proposed a plan for all mankind to be under the control of him so that he could be glorified not the Father. However, Jesus who is the savior proposed that we have agency. In other words free will. If you are going to argue something please read the facts. The crazy idea that Satan is good is not true.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ 2far4u2CharlesDarwin You believe in a book full of corruption and you call me psychopath? ahahahahahaha that's very Funny
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ 2far4u2CharlesDarwin How you make this conclusions that i don't have empathy pls tell me