hi234
mackenzie.snovel

PC Gaming is better than Console Gaming.

mackenzie.snovel has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/27/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

hi234

Pro

Con may go first if they wish.
mackenzie.snovel

Con

To begin this discussion, This is merely a opinion. Gamers decide what's best for them by what they can play better at and what's comfortable for them. Console gaming was the first to created before pc, The first game being Spacewalk! In the 1970s. Console games have always been a better option when it came to family game nights, Playing at home with your friends, Lying down and relaxing playing Halo 3 on a Saturday night. There is gaming laptops, But most of the time you have to sit up and play for PC making it uncomfortable for players and making them wanting to "rage quit" even more than usual. I know alot of what I said is goofy :) but this is about gaming so. . .
hi234

Pro

"To begin this discussion, This is merely a opinion. "
Well, Objectively, The PC is better.
"Gamers decide what's best for them by what they can play better at and what's comfortable for them. "
Yes, However, Objectively, PC gaming is better.
"Console gaming was the first to created before pc, The first game being Spacewalk! "
https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/History_of_personal_computers
www. History. Com/topics/history-of-video-games
The PC came first, By a year.
"! In the 1970s. Console games have always been a better option when it came to family game nights, Playing at home with your friends, Lying down and relaxing playing Halo 3 on a Saturday night. "
https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Halo_3
Halo 3 wasn't in the 1970's, And you can do the same on a PC. Just hook it up to your TV and get a couple of controllers and enjoy.
"There is gaming laptops, But most of the time you have to sit up and play for PC making it uncomfortable for players and making them wanting to "rage quit""
No you don't. You can slouch over on the couch and play video games on a PC if you wish.

In the next round, I will try to make points supporting my claim that PC gaming is better than console gaming. Con, I suggest you do the same in the next round.
Posted by ANIMEBOY69 3 years ago
ANIMEBOY69
Hey can you make another one I would like to contend with you
Im actually a pc player but I would like to argue console side.
Posted by hi234 3 years ago
hi234
Wow, Someone debated me that fast? I look forward to this debate. I wish the best to Con.