Im_Intelligent
Mike_Concho

Peanut butter kickstarted evolution

Im_Intelligent has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

Im_Intelligent

Con

screw the peanut butter
Mike_Concho

Pro

Well if you were to take into account the philosophical statement of "Last Thursdayism", then it is impossible to know if peanut butter was used as the catalyst for earth's evolution or not. If I told you that peanut butter created the universe last Thursday, it is impossible to refute me.

Now I'm not arguing for creationism, nor am I arguing for last Thursdayism, I am simply arguing in terms of human perception that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know for sure :3
Im_Intelligent

Con

You think you know everything huh? WELL U GOT NEWS FOR YOU CALVIN KLYNE the answer tobtge question of peopnut butter is that Thursday is a metaphor for universe in the Spanish like languages that peobligateybe the expanse of nigeria, your move boy
Mike_Concho

Pro

-.-

Well Donald Trump Jr.; the author of your source; is known to hunter the endangered species known as the African Triceratops, thereby rendering your argument uncredible.

Also, peanut butter goes good on bread, and you know what else goes good with bread? Huh?

Thats right... WINE

And you know whats another name for bread? THE BODY OF CHRIST

I rest my case
Im_Intelligent

Con

How DARE YOU
YOU SAY YOU ARNY ARGUING GOR CREATIONISUNITON
BUT THEN YOY SAY THE WINE IS ONE TREU CORDISEPTS? YOU ARE A DISGRAFUL HUMAN NAZI AND ARE PROBS WORSE DEN HITLER AND I HOPE YOU QUIT YUR STALIN AND GET ROSTED HY MY EPIC ETHICS AND SUCH YOU UNEDUCATED SORRY EXCUSEFPR A SNIPER HAWLKING AMERICAB BURGERBEATING CANADIAN COMMUNIST
Mike_Concho

Pro

YOU SCIENTOGOGIST CORN EATING PLUM, GIT DAT CAPS LOCK SHIZ OUTTAH HERE OR GIT FLAGGED BY THE AWESOME POWER OF NEWTON'S FLAMING LAZER SWORD YOU HIPPOCRATE AFTER-PARTY, so ya.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
crunchy v smooth?
Posted by Im_Intelligent 2 years ago
Im_Intelligent
a
Posted by Im_Intelligent 2 years ago
Im_Intelligent
I luv
Posted by Im_Intelligent 2 years ago
Im_Intelligent
I luv
Posted by Im_Intelligent 2 years ago
Im_Intelligent
I luv
Posted by Im_Intelligent 2 years ago
Im_Intelligent
I luv