Anonymous
frankfurter50

People Need a License to Live

Pro

Should people require a license in order to live? The answer, to me, is yes. You see, h ere we are at debate #23 this year. I believe that all human beings need a license in order to live so they can prove themselves to be responsible stewards of creation and competent human beings with good morals.

However, if a person doesn't have a living license or the ability to acquire a living license, he or she would be given 150 days to get a license. If he/she still doesn't have a license by the end of the 150 days, they will be put to death.

Let's go!
frankfurter50

Con

I think that a person can't get a living license to live because they'll be too young. I think that the child's parents will have to get the living license from them, or we could simply rely on the standard concept of valid citizenship instead of killing people. You are sick in the head.

Pro

Okay, fine. Their parents get them a license. However, it costs $400 USD to renew the living license; all people must renew their living license once every 3 years. They have to prove themselves worthy enough to live by passing a common sense test, a proficiency test of their primary language (speaking, reading, listening, speaking), and passing a basic physical fitness test. This will weed out the retarded people and the weak or physically handicapped people.

For kids aged 6 to 18, one major additional requirement to renew their living license is to have to work 100 hours in the mines EVERY year.
frankfurter50

Con

400 dollars sounds sort of reasonable. I don't think we're going to renew those things every three years, though. A person's right to live should not be based on their income and net worth, that's a direct violation of the Constitution, which clearly states that all people are entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Those rights do not cost anything, they are allowed to everyone regardless of money. I suggest you specify what's in this "common sense" test. I don't think people should be killed if they're stupid, I believe that anybody can be educated. I think that most people can speak their primary language fluently, unless they're mute, in which case they should not be killed. I also think that we should not kill people because they have any mental or physical defects. Many people are handicapped and would not be able to pass the fitness test. Stephen Hawking is a genius. You are sick to think that we should kill people if they have a disability. That is one philosophy you share with the Fuhrer- he strongly supported a euthanasia plan and dumped handicapped people from rooftops, not worrying about their screams. Also, kids are not going to work in mines for 100 hours every year. You are batty.

Pro

In the common sense test, here is a sample of the questions:

Multiple Choice:

Who formulated the periodic table of the elements? A) Einstein B) Newton C) Mendeleev D) Edison

Free Response:

What is the most common surname in Vietnam?

Fill in the blank:

Force equals mass times ____________.

Okay, so that is an example of my test. I'm glad you think $400 is sort of reasonable. Due to overpopulation and global warming, we have to make life not be a right; instead, it should be a privilege. Yes, we should kill the mute people. I hope I answered your question.

I await your final argument.
frankfurter50

Con

Mendeleev, Nguyen, acceleration. You are sick in the head.
Posted by GDog_0 3 years ago
GDog_0
I totally agree with frankfurter50. This has got to be the worst solution for overpopulation even possible. You think a world similar to that in the book "the giver" is a good thing?
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
You admit to being an idiot?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Ah...so con does have a brain.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
Even with the clear lack of an article, your statement holds true.
Posted by sssb 3 years ago
sssb
Icebear you are idiot