Shuaibie
xXx_EggDestroyer_xXx

People who commit suicide should receive the death penalty

Shuaibie

Pro

Yes they should, because they are of no use to anyone anymore.
xXx_EggDestroyer_xXx

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for beginning such an exciting topic. I would first like to start with a bible quote Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." I feel that this exemplifies how the death penalty is unnecessary for the true execution of people who commit suicide as though they are no longer functioning as living beings, they may still serve a purpose in society for example: food, shelter, artwork, and clothing. I feel that my points made here have adequately shown how the death penalty is not needed for people who commit suicide as they could still be useful to society.
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
@11edwarj

No, Jesus would love them because he is forgiving. Or are you saying he's a jerk who hits people that sin? In that case, the entire Bible is a lie!

Even though the Bible says thou shalt not murder, I guess it's acceptable in this case. Let's all be hypocrites! Yay!
Posted by fccorder 3 years ago
fccorder
That's what I thought too haha @WOLF.J
Posted by 11edwarj 3 years ago
11edwarj
Exactly.

Suicide is an act of heretical conduct.

Jesus would give suiciders a good smack.

It should have the death penalty because it should do.
Posted by gkim 3 years ago
gkim
How can we, the living people, give the death penalty to people who already suicided? What rights do we have? Who are we to judge? If we are judging then we should be perfect? but nobody is perfect.
Posted by gkim 3 years ago
gkim
@canis, dear, if you think killing helps, then why don't help the universe decrease population and allow the people on the earth to have more food and better air quality because after all the ecosystem has reached its maximum.
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
People who commit suicide are not selfish.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Yep x 7-8 would be ok.. I realy did love her, and still do..Well I think it is her (after all this punishment)..
Posted by John_C_1812 3 years ago
John_C_1812
People who have taken their own lives have received a self-imposed death penalty. The Constitutional argument is they did not receive a judicial separation forming Capital Punishment.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
No way...
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
If they commit suicide, they are already dead!?!?!?!?