Akhenaten
Eunoiad

Planet's speed predicts aether

Akhenaten

Pro

Kepler's third law tells us that an aether is pushing the planets around the sun.
Eunoiad

Con

Hello all.

Today I will disprove my contestant's claim. Kepler's third law of motion clearly states that the square of the orbital period of a planet is proportional to the cube of the semi-major axis of its orbit (Universe Today). Thus, The "aether" my contestant speaks of does not exist. His evidence is faulty.

This is all I need to say. Hopefully, Akhenaten takes time to provide accurate evidence and reasoning next round.
Akhenaten

Pro

You haven't studied physics so don't waste my time little boy.
Eunoiad

Con

Sadly, My contestant did not prove anything, Nor did he provide evidence. This clearly shows that either (1. ) He/she is absolutely terrible at debating and should probably leave debate. Org, Or (2. ) He/she is a troll and should delete their account because debating idiots is boring. If you are neither, And truly are educated, Please, I'm begging you, Write an argument that provides evidence and reasoning. Otherwise this is a waste of my time.
Akhenaten

Pro

You still haven't stated if you have studied physics or not. If you haven't studied physics then you are wasting mine and everybody else's time.
Eunoiad

Con

I have a bachelor's degree in physics. And because you have not successfully formed an argument I can debate with and keep evading, I'm assuming you're a troll. Unless you can form a legitimate argument by the next debate round, You are confirming you're a troll. It would be really great if you could actually participate in a debate for once.
Akhenaten

Pro

Akhenaten forfeited this round.
Eunoiad

Con

Rip I guess he's a troll
Akhenaten

Pro

You are 14 years old. Therefore, You are too young to have a bachelors degree in physics. Thus, You are a fraud.
Eunoiad

Con

True. I haven't updated my profile. But the real question is: Do you have a degree in physics? Also, I doubt any colleges teach that the planets ate pulled by an aether. These are all flaws of your argument(s). Sadly, This is the last debate round, So I'm going to have those questions floating in the air. Also, I checked your other debates, And they all have a correlation: in all of them, Your arguments are really obscure. I'm assuming you're a troll?