BeautifulAngel17
p1kachu33

Pokemon is Fun

BeautifulAngel17

Con

I think that Pokemon isn't very fun. It is kind of weird (no offense) but I will admit that Pokemon is pretty cool. I like the cute Pokemon and I enjoy trading Pokemon cards once in a while, though I am not a HUGE fan. I am sorry to others who love Pokemon. :/
p1kachu33

Pro

To me pokemon is fun, and YOU angle person 17 I think that pokemon is an fun thing, and theres almost 1000 pokemon! do you call that no fun???????????????????/
BeautifulAngel17

Con

Fine, you say that Pokemon is fun, but think of it as a food. If you eat too much, you can get sick of it. It is the same for Pokemon. I liked it but I got not really sick of it but you know. To me, Pokemon isn't fun.
p1kachu33

Pro

To me pokemon is fun, and YOU angle person 17 I think that pokemon is an fun thing, and theres almost 1000 pokemon! do you call that no fun???????????????????/ also second of all, you can sell good pokemon cards for A LOT OF MONEY. also who dosent like money? and theres an veriety of pokemon so you never get sick of it.
BeautifulAngel17

Con

I say that Pokémon is interesting and cool, but I am not in any rush to play Pokémon. As you may know, God is the only true king and we shall worship him, not money! Pokémon may have varieties, but I think that even over 1,000 Pokémon will make me love Pokémon.
p1kachu33

Pro

ok, forget THAT typo, but on my side pokemon is fun because theres lots of episodes and you kinda get addicted to it and beg your parents to buy an pokemon item. Even girls who watched only VERY GIRLY STUFF like me.
Posted by BeautifulAngel17 3 years ago
BeautifulAngel17
oops sorry I wrote that wrong.
Posted by Eric567 3 years ago
Eric567
Pokemon is bad, it is a primary childhood source of furries and weebs