Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Donald 'Humpty Trumpy' easily the worst president of all time & one of the worst humans of all time

backwardseden

Absolutely YES to the headliner post. X-Mas Eve with the sun perfectly silhouetted upon Trumpy as it is standing close to the window as it looks out. . . Fox news "When you're sitting at the desk, How do you make decisions? I mean do you agonize over them? Do you second guess yourself? " Trumpy "I don"t think about it. I don"t think about how I make them. " Great! That"s just what every country on earth needs is a total idiot moron leader like this with its itchy trigger finger on the bu...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Impeachment"s were scams created by fake news

Cbgrindling

There was no quid pro quo there was no Russian collusion there was no insurrection trump is not responsible for what happened on January 6 FBI investigations DOJ investigations congressional inquiries all cleared trumps names his accusers are in prison indicted or fired in spite of the propaganda trump got more votes than he got the first time he ran no president gets more votes the second time he runs no trump got more votes than any other republican ever even more than Obama"s both runs the fa...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The face mask is a dog muzzle.

Akhenaten
YesterdaysTomorrow

The Corona virus face mask is really a muzzle to keep people separated, Quiet, Unable to communicate, Social isolation and a symbol of power and authority and has nothing to do with preventing disease....

Debating Period
33 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

You can choose to be gay

HollyRonson98
AnInnisAigh

Don't fret yet. This is not your usual 'being gay is a choice' debate, This is a debate coming from a woman who self-identifies as lesbian claiming that she consciously chose to be gay out of her own free will. Now before you all go on and say "I didn't choose to be gay, " let me explain to you that that is not what I'm saying. Being gay isn't always a choice. In fact, It usually isn't. In a homophobic family that stops you from being gay, You will most likely be becoming straight or if you...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

abortion is immoral in all cases, Except rape.

radicalantisistema
jackgilbert

the fetus is alive and killing is bad....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should politics be part of the uk national curriculum?

DeletedUser
TheUnexaminedLife

The question I pose you as secondary school students is as follows: should politics be part of the curriculum. It is known a strong electorate is the key to a strong democracy, Thus striking the question why politics is not an available option to the students of today, The electorates of tomorrow, Until further eduction such as A-Level courses. I believe politics is a fundamental area of knowledge such as Maths or English thus making it worthy of the compulsory curriculum. What is your opinion?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Biden Administration has gone insane with COVID-19 vaccine mandates for many private companies.

johndavid2372
backwardseden

Hi everybody on debate. Org once again, I haven't posted on this website in a few months, But I think this is an important political debate to have as it only happened two days ago. Specifically, I'm talking about a September 9th, 2021 speech by Joe Biden where he mandated that private-sector businesses (with over 100 employees) along with federal government agencies to give out COVID-19 vaccines to every employee over the next month. I'll explain my opin...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Trump was impeached twice by fake news

Cbgrindling
GoatOfWisdom

After all the investigations and inquiries the fact is there was no Russian collusion and there was no insurrection on January 6 of course this fact didn"t stop the communist dictatorship attempts to overthrow our democracy by impeaching a democratically elected president this failed coo resulted in the 84, 000 fake votes to steal the presidency so the communist can collapse our economy by printing and spending money until we are all in poverty due to the run away inflation...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Democrats can"t do basic math

Cbgrindling
ATHOS

No one wants to be the captain of the titanic our country is bankrupt 30 trillion in debt 5 trillion in yearly expenses with a 4 trillion income the democrats are increasing that spending and that debt spending like there is no tomorrow why because there is no tomorrow let history show the trump years as the golden age prior to the collapse let history show another socialist failure 51% voted for this this is a democracy let them have it don"t let them blame trump when our economy goes belly up...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Biden is a tyrant and dictator

Cbgrindling

A dictator bypasses legislator and makes his own laws Biden did this more times in 30 days most president did in 4 years a tyrant does what he knows is illegal and does it anyway Biden knew the law forbids the eviction moratorium he did it any way Biden knows he can"t force vaccination he does it anyway they falsely make these accusations against trump then actually do it them selves...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago