Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the President of Brazil responsible for the massive deaths due to the coronavirus in the country?

PIDROW

Yes, He is to blame. During a pandemic, Jair Messias Bolsonaro called Covid "just a small complaint", Did not follow WHO protocols properly, Like wearing the right mask and not crowding, Rejected a national blockade, Saying that such measures only made the poor poorer, They told people to "stop whining" about the situation, Publicly doubted about the effectiveness of vaccines and defended remedies proven ineffective for the treatment of coronavirus, In addition to refusing 11 times lots of vacci...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Black Lives don't Matter (Stealman)

KAG_Kody
brodiescott76

Black lives don't matter to America. Black people are disproportionately shot by police, Their neighborhoods are over policed, They are sentenced to longer and harsher punishments for the same crimes whites commit, They are discriminated against in hiring, Black net income is half of what white income is. All in all, America does not treat its black citizens as though their lives matter. Racism is deeply routed in American history, Its systems grew from a racist country of slavery, And those sys...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Black people are treated fairly.

KAG_Kody
worldpower

So far as I can tell Black people are treated fairly and are not discriminated against in any way. They are not targeted by police or criminal justice systems or corporations. You can bring up whatever points you want to try to disprove this but I think most arguments you make can be debunked by pointing out that Black people commit more violent crime and are less educated. This has nothing to do with biology, Is is due to environmental circumstance. I would enjoy having my mind changed, Good lu...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Derek Chauvin, A true chauvinistic pig, Share the same character traits as the god of the bible

backwardseden
Tamafaiga

Derek Chauvin, A true chauvinistic pig, Shares the same character traits as the god of the bible, In which case the god of the bible according to the print is also a true chauvinistic pig. Now I'm not going to educate you on the slob who Derek Chauvin is as that's not my place nor problem. So no, You do not get to use typical word salad as an excuse for whatever menagerie ideals that will not work. The same is true as for the god of the bible. I'm not here to educate you on whatever it is to you...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Remove Joe Biden from office

guns_god_and_country
kinetochore1917

Joe Biden should be removed from office immediately. He is clearly unfit and has no idea what he is doing. He is doing harm to America and no good. He claims that his "Green New Deal" will help America and bring in lots of jobs, But it actually is going to be costing American families almost $850, 000. It has been proven that he is suffering from dementia. No person suffering from dementia should be in such a high place of power....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

should joe biden be in office?

wonpiece
Jdo_1

Should joe biden be in office? From my pov. . No, Im pretty sure we know he all cheated, But yes, Trump was a bad president, And he cheated as well, But who would have won fairly?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Are police really racist?

normallyweird
kinetochore1917

I do not think the police are racist. . . Rn I don"t have time to explain exactly my argument but ima just get into debating...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Abortion

KAG_Kody
Leaning

Hey there mr. Leanings, Its been a while hasnt it. I fell out of love with this site along time ago but I got an email saying that you posted a comment on one of our debates. I remembered the debate tour we were going to do, And I missed the deadline three times in a row haha. My bad man. I thought maybe we can do another abortion debate. This time ill take the prochoice side. I won't blame you if you don't want to but in case you do, Here is my argument for round one. Im really pro life fyi...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should GAY PEOPLE be eradicated from the planet?

leesavjfj
fatdude

I believe all gay people should be burned at a stake and taken off this planet....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

We should stop destabilizing other countries!

communistGDLichen
whydoidothis

We have done countless coup d" etat in south and Central American (although Chile was a bit different, They couped themselves) we"ve installed brutal military dictators in much of south and Central America countries that protect American corporate interests, We have been involved in countless conflicts since the 1960"s, Often resulting in A, Installing a dictatorship, B we get crushed, Or C, We destabilize entire regions. In the case of the Iraq War, We not only caused them to be destabilized, B...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago