Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Taxes should raised on the rich peoples

billsands
izabelaaaaa

I'm not sure about 70% but taxes definetely should be raised on the rich, Progressive taxation is the only moral way to go. If you have a lot it is your duty your moral obligation to share i remember learning that in kindergarden and sunday school, If you are lucky enough to be rich and don't give me this crap about how hard you woked because i have been around wealthy people all my life and poor people too, The very rich and very poor are lazy and indolent but the working poor work v...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

we need to build a wall

liem

we need a border wall along the southern border. It would make it a lot more difficult for these immigrants to cross illegally and be able to do what hard working Americans do without deserving it....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Should we donate money to those in corrupt governmental systems abroad?

emsiblook
liem

I am looking to challenge the argument that we should not give money to countries like Zimbabwe because we would not be stopping the vicious cycle - you need to remove the corruption in the government by doing that - but by supporting those in need, They will be in more of a position to challenge that government. What makes our own people any more valuable than those from any other country?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Guns be banned?

Dr.Franklin
emsiblook

Banning guns creates more crime. Look at Britain....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Trump Is Not A Racist/Sexist

NetNobody
mairj23

Now i watch the news quite a bit and it seems to me that they want you to think that our president Donald J. Trump is a racist/sexist but I am here to argue that he is not. From what I can tell from watching the news and reading different articles the so called proof that trump is a racist/sexist is normally taken out of context and the proof that is makes him a sexist is small comments he may have made 10 years ago. Who cares what happened 10 or more years ago just because he did something ba...

Voting Period
23 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Trump isn't really that great

Derpydd
NetNobody

Trump isn't that great. I want to talk about the pros and cons about trump. I hope to have a civilized debate with anyone who stumbles across this. Good luck :)...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should Australia lift the ban on (most) firearms

Brendo
aydenbottos12

I believe that Australia should lift the ban on guns. Keep in mind, The actual process of getting a firearm does not change. The only law changed is the types of firearms available to the public. Fully automatic firearms can be banned, But I do not have a problem with legalising semi-automatic carbine style weapons such as the AR-15. This change will benefit both the economy, As well as the firearm industry in Australia as it will allow more people to access better, More reliable selecti...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Trumps real approval rating is 41. 5% to state it is higher is to lie

billsands

It is easy to fake a poll it is hard to get accurate data but the way you do it is to carefully word your study and and to try to replicate your results through objective means, If you do multiple polls and find similar results like that Trump's approval rating is about 41% then that is more likely the truth than one lone study that constantly claims his approval rating is higher than other studies find it to be Rasmmenson studies are pure fecal matter, https://www. Telegraph. Co. Uk/...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Resolved: The United States should build a border wall along the southern border

Rockytop
these_republicans

Format of the Debate: Round 1: Pro has the burden of proof so they will be the first to argue. Note: All Pro's arguments must be only in this round. No new arguments can be brought in after this. Round 2: First rebuttal Round 3: Second rebuttal Round 4: Third rebuttal Round 5: Final rebuttals and closing statements...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

The next presidential election.

Nalboa23
KD208043

Concerning this upcoming presidential election, I personally think that things would be better if there were to be an actual candidate who agreed with both parties and actually tried to find a medium between both parties. Politicians are always try to be popular the the people and that shouldn't always be people-pleasing their ways into the elections. Candidates are always far left or far right and that should not the case because there should always be a medium where it would benefit all pe...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago