Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Trump will win in 2020

camern91
Chargers315

Trump will win in 2020...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Golden Goose Slide of how

ggdbdealse
nektn99

Here's the truth; in spite of how much traffic you drive to your website, Personel loans struggle [b][url=http://www. Goldengoosedeal. Com/golden-goose-slide-c-85/]Golden Goose Slide[/url][/b] in making sales incredible get your visitors to join [b][url=http://www. Goldengoosedeal. Com/golden-goose-ball-star-c-68/]Golden Goose Ball Star[/url][/b]your email marketing list. Without their contact information, There's no way which you could make follow-ups. A popular song yrs ago was called "Don...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The Electoral College should be abolished

gzitman
iLikePeePull

The Electoral College is inherently undemocratic and should be replaced with a more equitable electoral system....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Socialized Healthcare is not a good idea. Change My Mind.

Cesarbau29
gzitman

Socialized, Or "Free" Health Care should not be a thing, And would make America's Health Care problem even worse for everyone but the very rich....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

The 2nd amendment is good

geekyconservative116
gzitman

I think that the Second Amendment is good for the country. I think that it is essential that the people have the ability to defend themselves against against both foreign and domestic threats I will allow my opponent to present their case...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Abortion should be legal in most cases.

gzitman
AIRhino

Abortion should be legal in most cases, And there should be fewer restrictions on abortions....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Donald Trump is a bad president

gzitman
Samrobi

Donald Trump is a bad president....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Gun Control

gzitman
saiga12boy

More regulations on the possession and sale of guns are needed in the United States....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Abortion

EJR925
gzitman

I am pro-life. Abortion is murder because life begins at conception, Unborn babies are humans that have the right to life. Pro-life with some exceptions which are; rape (unless mother wants to keep child), Mother's life, Mother's health, Incest, Fetal life, Fetal health. I am open to a discussion to an opposing side. I will give evidential arguments on rounds 2, 3, 4, And 5....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Stop and Frisk is Not Racist

EJR925
gzitman

I support the use of the stop and frisk technique because it's decreased crime in New York City by a LOT! I hope to have a civil discussion with anyone who is willing to debate on this topic. Round 2 I will post by arguments based on evidence....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago