Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Socialism has made a comeback

billsands
Sonofcharl

Socialism has morphed into a slightly different beat, Adapted to reality and doing well in places like Scadanavia and China...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Political entities are incositent.

kyleniel
theobjectiveconservative

Political groups get inconsistent all the time. Communists misconstrue tragedies to be the fault of Capitalism while ignoring legitimate Communist atrocities. Feminists say that getting drunk prohibits women from consenting to sex but rapists who get drunk still deserve it. Conservatives defend Kavanaugh even though they would prosecute a Democrat in the same position. Internet Anti-SJWs criticize Liberals for being stupid while having stupid stuff in their ideology....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should Ex Military Individuals Be Eligible for Higher Jobseekers Allowance / Increased Benefits

APorter

in the UK people who used to be in the military and have been discharged for injury are eligible to claim for disability and also for job seekers allowance if they are unable to work. However, Lots of benefits are currently being cut, Including those of ex-military individuals, So my question is, Should they be exempt from such cuts, Or should they be susceptible to the same scrutiny as everybody else? Many who are discharged have been done so because of injury,...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage Is Absolutely Okay

carefettes
Masterful

The subject of gay marriage is one that has been hotly debated for decades, Ever since the early 1980s when the rates of young people coming out as LGBTQ+ steeply increased. This is an issue that affects up to 10% of the American population today, Including myself. It's a question of fundamental human rights: in our very Declaration of Independence, Jefferson cited Locke's trinity of rights: "We hold these Truths to be self-evident, That all Men are created equal, That they are endowed by their...

Debating Period
33 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Presidential term limits should be abolished

PandaXpress
bronzeshadow55

The resolution for this debate is: Presidential term limits should be abolished. I will be arguing for the PRO side of this debate, Which means I support this resolution. Round 1 should be acceptance, Round 2 arguments, And so on from there. Good luck to whoever accepts!...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Donald Trump is not Racist - Change my mind

ItsNate
AZZhang

I hate hearing that Donald Trump is racist over and over again, He has done nothing to prove that he is racist. I believe that this is just another shot in the dark from liberals to make Trump look bad....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Donald Trump is a facist (or his works eventualy will lead to a facist nation)

ComradeAlexander
ItsNate

First round acceptance Second round Present argument Third round Comment on second round. Con takes the position that Donald trumps work will not lead to a America more susceptive to radical fascism....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Communism is a working system

Constant_Minority
tfroitz1

Communism was created in the mid-1800's by two German philosophers (Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels). They created a political system that has earned a bad reputation over the years in the Western Hemisphere (presumably due to the Cold War). Marx and Engel's political theory was named "Marxism", Or Communism. This system was created in the Paris Commune, Where many people of a very diverse set of political opinion (Anarchists, Marxists, Opportunists, Socialists, Etc. ) all debated on how a govern...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

I'm Pro Gun: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right
DonnyBoi

I believe in the basic right to self-defense. Present your arguments in round one....

Debating Period
16 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

We should believe the accusing party

Flowz
Sonofcharl

Lets start with an example for context. Party A says she was raped and she accuses party B. Party B denies the claims. In this simple case i have the view that Party B should be believed and Party A should not, In order to preserve a fair trail for Party B and Party A. If we believe Party A, Party B does not have a fair trail....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago