annabanana20
Jocrazyboy

Popular kids who are bullies aren't cool

annabanana20

Pro

At school, The popular kids are usually bullies. They aren't in some cases but those who are generally are known as the 'cool kids'. They are not. They are horrible people who need to be taught a lesson.
Jocrazyboy

Con

Dirt, Dirt dirt dirt! I'm totally for you on this one! I don't like bullies! Bullies smell like dirt! One once shoved a highlighter up my behind. . . And. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I didn't try to kill him. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ouch, I didn't mean to accept dis debate. LETS FACE IT! WHO LIKES BULLIES! A rebellion must begin! No more bullies! Time being, I'm against being against you. VOTERS FOR ME ME ME! Glglglgl. . . I so lost this ;-;
Jocrazyboy

Con

Forget my first argument. Bullies deserve a chance of redemption, And I understand it can be hard to accept since i'm sure we have all been bullied before. Believe it or not, But most bullies have been hurt and feel like they have to place it out on someone else. I believe any bully has a chance to be cool; popular or not. Bullies are triggers of a chain reaction as well as the fuel. They get bullied (the spark), And then they take it out on someone else (the fuel). I'm willing to respect all people. Bully or not! Popular or unpopular! People are people, And people deserve a chance to be cool! You still say though, "They are horrible people who need to be taught a lesson. " Is this a suggestion of revenge? Revenge is also a chain reaction that comes back at you! I say, "They are hurt people who need to find a redemption. " I was hurt many times by bullies. One day a kid on my street with a couple of his brain washed thugs surrounded me. Their "leader" came into the center with me. The thugs started chanting. The kid in the center with me was the most popular kid in my grade. He was a bully to me every day. Now considering the fact that I am a foot taller than him, I could have killed him if I needed to. Not that I would have, But I felt bad for him. I turned and broke the circle. I walked home. They didn't laugh thinking I backed down, Since it was clear that I could have crushed him. Then a few days later he moved. I still hope he gets a redemption. See every bully likes a reaction. Maybe if we don't react when it's minor we might be able to extinguish their fuel. Each person has a spirit of love, Joy, Peace, Patents, Kindness, And self control. We can exercise each of these traits. A bully mostly needs to exercise kindness. So how do we get them to exercise kindness? To start we tell them what the did wrong, And if they accept their wrong doing you win, And the bully knows his wrong. If not then you should forgive them. Then they will now that you think they did something wrong. Every bully needs to find a redemption to be cool. Bullies can be cool. If we help them more can too.
annabanana20

Pro

Yea forget my first argument too I was bored and angry. I know a bully who was the cause of a lot of problems I had in school, But she was just hurt. She was the result of a one night stand between two strangers who tried to make it work but couldn"t and split a few years later, Followed by a horrible stepdad. She was horrible to me. I had anxiety and was bisexual but I"ve never gone too long without forgiving people. Unfortunately I don"t usually get apologies but this one girl who made my life hell did. That being said, I have never trusted anyone else apart from one person who is completely tearing me apart. I have some trust issues so I guess it"s not really her fault. I was only 10 when she started bullying me, So I probably over exaggerate some of it. I think your right. Vote for Con!
Jocrazyboy

Con

Bullies are who they want to be. Either kind or mean. We though still respect them as people who also have feelings. Then the view of the person can also think someone is cool or not, Like a lot of people think Berne Sanders was cool, But a lot of people didn't. Then time also depends on the matter. A present bully may not be cool, But in the future he/she turns nice they may be cool then. Sorry about the bully you had to face. Thank you for the debate, This was fun. ;)
Posted by noodleman 3 years ago
noodleman
sorry it took so long
Posted by noodleman 3 years ago
noodleman
yup im here
Posted by annabanana20 3 years ago
annabanana20
Ok if the guy from virtual beggar is here, Comment in the comments section so we can talk
Posted by Jocrazyboy 3 years ago
Jocrazyboy
Ooooohhhhhhh, U said h311! ;)
Posted by Jocrazyboy 3 years ago
Jocrazyboy
Dude, Accidents happen and im gonna fight my way out by winning
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
@ Pro

Your opponent conceded. Finish the debate and you win.
Posted by Jocrazyboy 3 years ago
Jocrazyboy
5 votes for me and im putting 500 cat emogis in comments VOTES F0R M3
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@annabanana20

How did you know everyone hated her?
It's likely just wishful thinking.

Though I don't like to consider myself to be "popular", Some people do. But guess what. I don't bully people (unless they attack me; then I'm pretty brutal). I'm loud and joke around with some of my friends in ways that one random person thought was bullying. My friend and I both laughed, But no, I'm not actually a bully. I simply enjoy humor, Even when it's at my expense. That's just how some friends treat each other.
I digress.
When you say that they "need to be taught a lesson", You seem to be saying that in a threatening way. Yes, They do need to be taught a lesson, But not in any hurtful or harmful manner.

I have to say, Based on the way you spoke I thought that you were still 11. In order to avoid that impression, Avoid using stereotypes as well as short sentences. Also, Try to not separate contractions.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Ice bear is a bully. Is he popular?
Posted by annabanana20 3 years ago
annabanana20
Asta - no. From the age of 11 til 14 I was bullied by the most popular girl in school. Everyone hates her, But only secretly. They pretend to like her most of the time.