AmericanDebator1776
omar234

Pornography website should be more regulated

AmericanDebator1776

Pro

Thank You for accepting the debate, For this debate "regulation" of porn websites should be accepted as almost exclusively only applying to the much larger sites such as pornhub not government ban's on the entire search of any kind of pornography.

Pornography addiction is an ever growing problem in the youth of the modern technological world with 12% of websites porn websites and 40 million American's regular porn users according to techaddicition. Ca it has become an epidemic only on it's starting leg. Of course the government can only shut down so many porn websites and many will stay up but major porn sites should indeed be more regulated by the government and if they fail to follow the guidelines and regulation shut down. Better restrictions on proof of being 18 when viewing porn should be a requirement and again their will be loopholes of course but hopefully by adding more restrictions the massive industry gains can be slowed. Certain forms of pornography on these websites should be outright banned and keywords should be flagged for further investigation such as "underage" in the search bar. Pornography not only causes a need for more of it the longer it is viewed it requires "rougher" kinds of pornography so to speak or more violent forms that are now entering the already illegal sector this of course slow descend into this dark place can be prevented if the government was simply given some more power to regulate porn websites and restrict certain content.
omar234

Con

i agree. I have one question, Do you watch gay porn?
AmericanDebator1776

Pro

I ask why you accepted the opportunity for a debate and reuse to take advantage of a healthy exchange of ideas and rather reduce yourself to someone seen as immature and to ignorant to offer and real refutation or constructive argument.
omar234

Con

omar234 forfeited this round.
AmericanDebator1776

Pro

AmericanDebator1776 forfeited this round.
omar234

Con

omar234 forfeited this round.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@jsksj608

Con is an imposter.
Click on my profile then his.
Also realise Con is missing the number 5 in his name.
Posted by omar234 3 years ago
omar234
Sorry. I was just interested in asking.
Posted by jksj608 3 years ago
jksj608
OMG. . . Omar really. . ?
Posted by jksj608 3 years ago
jksj608
Well, I guess I can't have a debate with you since you basically have the same opinions as I have on those regulations.
Posted by AmericanDebator1776 3 years ago
AmericanDebator1776
I would be focusing in on regulation of flagging users who search up words like "underage", Removing some of the more rape or 'reluctant' pornography from the websites, More seriously based incest kind of porn (not the more commonly known stepbrother pornography), And at the very least putting in an enter your birthday when entering any pornography website to try limit web traffic of younger kids (I will add more onto these regulations and ideas through the debate but this is a more specific general list of what I had in mind)
Posted by jksj608 3 years ago
jksj608
could you tell me what kind of regulation you are talking about in this debate?
I think there are different types of regulation and, Even though I read your first part of the argument, I couldn't totally get what kind of argument you were focusing on.
Could you tell me which regulation to focus on?