mall
Kvng_8

Present arguments that show what's wrong with cohabitation

mall

Pro

PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY:

"Pro" position means that I will be questioning your arguments for why a man(boyfriend) living with a woman(girlfriend) together in a sexual relationship is wrong. We'll go over one argument at a time.

There's already been confusion about this because it's read with a conventional mindset. Think outside the box and realize that this discussion is formatted by me, Therefore it's subjected to me and my terms. That includes how I wish to use words and their definitions to the words.

Any questions please comment or send a message BEFORE accepting the challenge.
Kvng_8

Con

F*ck you.
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.
Kvng_8

Con

Dumb b*itch
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.
Kvng_8

Con

*eats chicken*
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
GuitarSlinger

They act like they don't even know the true definition of cohabitation.

Just look at this link: https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Present-arguments-that-show-whats-wrong-with-cohabitation/1/

Explains it all. They made this debate after that one^

Even if this was an actual debate, Mall would clearly lose
Posted by GuitarSlinger 3 years ago
GuitarSlinger
I think before you embark on this journey, You should probably answer a few questions:

1) What is the purpose of sex? What is sex for? It sounds elementary, But it's actually very profound.
2) What is the purpose of cohabitation?
3) Is your answer to (1) a matter of opinion or is it a demonstrable fact?
a) careful how you answer, Many 18th century Americans felt the only purpose of African Americans were to do the bidding of the white slave-owner. . . . These 18th century people were unable to see beyond their own selfish desire. I'm not comparing co-habitation with slavery, I'm just saying just because you think the purpose of X is Y, Does not mean there other purposes beyond Y and some of these other purposes might have a greater value than Y.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
i accepted it but im not really going to debate with him
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
I accepted it to piss him off. He wanna disrespect me then here are the consequences. And yeah I was swearing. By now you should realize that thats how I handle things. "\_(|84;)_/"
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Didn't have to swear but it was your choice.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Can't believe you accepted it again. Oh well.

Maybe he will realise the definition of a debate.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Let me tell you something.

1. I did read what you said carefully. It doesn't matter how carefully it's been read, YOU'RE the one who doesn't make sense. You made yet another mistake. You should have been "Con"

2. "Conventional mindset" what are you trying to say? "Think outside the box" you're so funny. How about you have some common sense.

3. You want to subliminally talk crap about me through this debate? Nope, You got me messed up cause I'm the wrong one. You're just mad that I called you out and embarrassed you in my Round 2. You couldn't even reply back to anything I said. I even asked you to explain something in my 5th point.

Everyone go to this link this person made:
https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Present-arguments-that-show-whats-wrong-with-cohabitation/1/

That explains it all. They are also very rude.

Don't ever disrespect me. If you got something to say you could have messaged me or said it to me in your response but you didn't have anything to say right? "Well this discussion is hereby cancelled. " Shut your a** up. Yet you have a whole bunch to say on here.

Attention everyone DO NOT accept this debate as it is confusing, Isn't made correctly and it's unfair.