mall
Anonymous

Present arguments that show what's wrong with "interracial" relationships/marriages

mall

Pro

Yes, So give some arguments on why so called interracial marriages and relationships are wrong. We'll go over them one by one. I'll most likely have a lot questions dealing with your position. Take it step by step, Deal with one argument at a time. Be very clear in the choosing of your words. Let's try to learn something by the end of this. The "pro" position in this case means that I"ll be questioning your arguments. So that's the only valid interpretation any individual can express in their correspondence. Once again, Let's try to learn something by the end of the discussion.

Con

Lets talk about definitions for a second. Inter means to place a corpse in a grave and have a funeral. Racial means related to race. Interracial marriages incite placing corpses in graves and having funerals because of race. That is bad and shouldn't happen!
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.

Con

So did I win? You forfeited. . .
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.

Con

Forfeiting is bad conduct
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.

Con

Can you respect me and actually argue
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.

Con

Mall can you actually debate me next time?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
mall
I attempted to message Grobbit but it appears that avatar profile doesn't allow messages. My apologies to Grobbit for my absence in this. If you do have arguments that show why "interracial " relationships/marriages are wrong or show what makes them wrong, Please present. If they hold consistency on all bases, You'll win me over. I'll have a new mindset.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Everyone this is a troll debate. They both are trolls or they might be the same person. Pay this no mind.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Evan_Hermes
r u retarded? It's a debate, Not a time to teach your opponent how to construct an argument.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
mall
All your opinions and commentary is well accepted. So whoever wishes to accept the discussion, Please do so. If not, Keep it moving, With all due respect. Much appreciated.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
TheMonsterIAm
I am always willing to open my mind to new ideas and different opinions, But I'd have a hard time actually giving this debate an unbiased look through based on the fact that it is about those having different races being allowed to love one another and not base it on their skin tone.

The way you word the debate seems like an interview as well, As someone proclaimed earlier in the comments. Maybe better wording next time? Other than that, Looking kind of forward to this, But at the same time, Not feeling too much into it due to the other party going to be immediately proclaimed as racist as soon as they take up the contender spot.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Dpowell
I feel this debate would be more appropriate to post on debateisland. Com. That way you could get more answers from more people and b able to refute their answers if you want to.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
jrardin12
There is nothing wrong with interracial marriages since race does not exist. The only problems if you will have to do with cultural differences.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Thoht
The format you suggest isn't really a debate as much as it is an interview. It's very strange.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
alexstilts
The idea that anyone would argue against interracial marriages is horrifying.