mall
og_instigator

Present arguments that show what's wrong with "interracial" relationships/marriages

mall

Pro

Yes, So give some arguments on why so called interracial marriages and relationships are wrong. We'll go over them one by one. I'll most likely have a lot questions dealing with your position. Take it step by step, Deal with one argument at a time. Be very clear in the choosing of your words. Let's try to learn something by the end of this. The "pro" position in this case means as it relates to me that I"ll be questioning your arguments. So that's the only valid interpretation any individual can express in their correspondence. That'll be the meaning of it for this platform. These are the terms for this platform I've setup for this particular case. Whether deemed controversial or not. Including or excluding the subject in question. Once again, Let's try to learn something by the end of the discussion.
og_instigator

Con

***This is my first debate, So if I do anything out of the ordinary, Don't be hesitant to correct
me.

I'm not sure I can really assert why interracial relationships are wrong; however, Being of a minority population myself, I do believe I understand the perspective of those who'd prefer to date within their own ethnicity. Firstly, To be able to communicate with your significant other's loved ones is, Arguably, Fundamentally important to the relationship; this becomes especially difficult when a majority of your partner's family members may have no knowledge of the vernacular or may even live in a foreign land. Although many enjoy beautiful relationships regardless of such communication, The connection you have with your partner will be reinforced with a venture into knowing the people he or she grew up with. I'd also say culture and religion have just as big a part to play in the grand scheme of things, But unfortunately, All three of these are often variant by race. Now, There definitely might be a man or woman who can satisfy most of, If not all, Of those factors despite being of a different race, But from personal experience, What's the likelihood of that? That's not to say one should blot out sexual attraction for anyone of a contrasting ethnicity: you could argue that you would, In essence, Be diminishing the population of people who can be your potential soulmate. Still, I believe that you can learn to love just about anyone, So why not be very picky about who you wanna spend the rest of your life with? From my perspective, It's not about skin color or stereotypes; rather, It's the feasibility. A long term relationship can be a challenge, And in a country where about 40 to 50 percent of married couples divorce, It's not really all that bad of an idea to seek security or a long term establishment in the form of connections with each other's extended family and cultural upbringing.
Nevertheless, It's likely that I may just have a flawed perspective on the idea and have been biased by personal experiences, So I'd love to hear your viewpoint on this topic.
mall

Pro

"Firstly, To be able to communicate with your significant other's loved ones is, Arguably, Fundamentally important to the relationship; this becomes especially difficult when a majority of your partner's family members may have no knowledge of the vernacular or may even live in a foreign land. "

So this is one example why "interracial" relationships are wrong. Would you care to elaborate why it's fundamentally important to communicate with your significant other's "loved ones"? Why is it so vital to the relationship? Perhaps give an example. Need more context about this family living in a foreign land and the particular vernacular they may not know. Do you just mean, They don't speak the same language at all? Then theres questions about how the couple themselves communicate with each other if theres such a disconnect between a person and their companion's family.

"I'd also say culture and religion have just as big a part to play in the grand scheme of things, But unfortunately, All three of these are often variant by race.

Now, There definitely might be a man or woman who can satisfy most of, If not all, Of those factors despite being of a different race, But from personal experience, What's the likelihood of that? "

I'm not following this too well. We're dealing strictly with the basis of "race". For the sake of discussion, All the factors mentioned won't play into it. The context is exclusive and we're just looking at what's wrong from a "racial" standpoint. The more factors we look at, The more problems we'll have to wrestle with in the discussion. "All three", I missed the third part that was to be mentioned. What was the other item that could possibly relate?

"That's not to say one should blot out sexual attraction for anyone of a contrasting ethnicity: you could argue that you would, In essence, Be diminishing the population of people who can be your potential soulmate. Still, I believe that you can learn to love just about anyone, So why not be very picky about who you wanna spend the rest of your life with? From my perspective, It's not about skin color or stereotypes; rather, It's the feasibility. A long term relationship can be a challenge, And in a country where about 40 to 50 percent of married couples divorce, It's not really all that bad of an idea to seek security or a long term establishment in the form of connections with each other's extended family and cultural upbringing.

Nevertheless, It's likely that I may just have a flawed perspective on the idea and have been biased by personal experiences, So I'd love to hear your viewpoint on this topic"

This doesn't appear to be an argument against "interracial" affairs but I commend you on your last thoughts here. I share and identify a lot in common with points made in this last segment.
og_instigator

Con

og_instigator forfeited this round.
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.
og_instigator

Con

og_instigator forfeited this round.
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.
og_instigator

Con

og_instigator forfeited this round.
mall

Pro

mall forfeited this round.
og_instigator

Con

og_instigator forfeited this round.
Posted by mall 3 years ago
mall
Great, No argument against them here. But we know there are many in the world that have a problem with it.
Posted by Anonymous963 3 years ago
Anonymous963
Nothing is wrong with them. You should be able to marry whoever you want no matter their race or gender.
Posted by Catalyst03 3 years ago
Catalyst03
Nothin' wrong with 'em
Posted by mall 3 years ago
mall
No sir.
Posted by IsaiahWOod23 3 years ago
IsaiahWOod23
do you mean gays?