Mikal
TheBunnyAssassin

(Pro)Goku vs (Con)Green Lantern

Mikal
Voting Style: Judge Point System: Select Winner

Mikal

Pro

Resolution - Goku Vs Green Lantern

This is a shared BOP. Where I will defend that Goku could beat the Green Lantern and my adversary will defend that the Green Lantern could defeat Goku

Rounds

Pro

(1) Rules
(2) Contentions
(3) Contentions/Rebuttals/Closing Statements

Con

(1) Contentions
(2) Contentions/Rebuttals /Closing Statements
(3) Shall type only "no round as agreed upon" and nothing else

Rules

(1) Failure to type no round as agreed upon will result in a full 7 point loss due to my adversary having an extra round. This means that if any other words are typed besides the aforementioned ones, my adversary will FF the entire debate with a 7 point loss.
(2) 10k character limits.
(3) No semantics or trolling/ this will result in a ff
Mikal

Pro

breif contentions

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan 2
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 4

Through each stage goku gains a significant power boosts and has instant transmission. He also can move at the speed of light. With a simple move he could flash over to the green lantern take his ring and smash it, rendering the green lantern useless. A simple energy blast would suffice at that point and blow him to pieces

Goku would win

I accept my adversaries concession

moving on
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

Green Latern, which is a chivalrous team of super humans/aliens are a pantheon of heroes across the galaxy. The combined might of them, with their rings, could create a gigantic shield that would expand above the cosmos. They could propagate an energy blast to terminate Goku before he could sufficiently move 1 parsec.
Mikal

Pro

Note my adversary has already FFed but lets continue a bit

The Green Lantern is different than The Green Lanterns

As we can see by the debate title, this is the Green Lantern as in singular or Harold "Hal" Jordan.

In a solo fight my above argument stands

In a fight where he took on all the green lanterns a simple spirit bomb to their planet would obliterate their entire race, and then goki could instant transmission back to earth. A spirit bomb has the power to destroy a planet so even in the context of fighting their entire race, goku could instant transmission above the planet and gather enough energy for a spirit bomb before they even knew he was there. Then flash back to earth before they knew what happened.

In the fight in the context of this debate, Goku could flash over to Jordan within the blink of an eye and smash his ring and then one punch would end him for there

There is no possible way the green lantern could beat goku in a fight.

http://www.youtube.com...
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

TheBunnyAssassin forfeited this round.
Posted by Mikal 7 years ago
Mikal
You FF all of your debates -.-. You were like one of my first 5 debates ever on the site and you trolled the ever loving balls off me

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 7 years ago
TheBunnyAssassin
Wait what? I'm not a troll...
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 7 years ago
TheBunnyAssassin
Hehe.
I am typing my contention right now.
Please do not be biased, thanks.
Posted by Mikal 7 years ago
Mikal
This is a test run lol. To bad I got a troll to take it XD
Posted by whiteflame 7 years ago
whiteflame
Well, this'll be a first for me. Haven't judged one of these before.
Vote Placed by Maikuru 7 years ago
Maikuru
MikalTheBunnyAssassin
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited the debate, offering only the vaguest of arguments and offering no semblance of rebuttal.
Vote Placed by ClassicRobert 7 years ago
ClassicRobert
MikalTheBunnyAssassin
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited two rounds, and the round where he wrote, it was essentially a forfeit.
Vote Placed by whiteflame 7 years ago
whiteflame
MikalTheBunnyAssassin
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited the first round in writing, tried to argue in the second, and then forfeited the last. I could choose any factor to decide this and still vote Mikal.
Vote Placed by bluesteel 7 years ago
bluesteel
MikalTheBunnyAssassin
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con essentially forfeited. Pro proves that Goku's speed would beat Green Lantern.