backwardseden
Anonymous

Prove that the god according to the bible exists

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Con

Prove that the god according to the bible exists. Demonstrate, test, make evident and establish that this god of YOURS exists.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process

Pro

Am I trying to prove that God exists just according to the Bible, or can I use other sources?
backwardseden

Con

You cannot prove that YOUR god exists regardless if you using the bible or not. I mean come on here, the bible is not proof of evidence of any kind. And I really should slam you to the dirt for thinking up such a stupid excuse and completely wasting a round. You should have done as such in your clearly not knowing AT ALL what you are talking about. To prove it, NOBODY, not one person, no one, has ---ever--- been able to prove YOUR god's existence according to the bible, and you honestly think you can? A person who is home schooled and in the 9th grade? And since this is true according to you, where oh where and how do you get your biblical and godly instructions from that you, nor anyone follows, so you are NOT a christian, nor can you or anyone ---ever--- be. But first yah gotta prove your god exists, in which you can't.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
backwardseden
Yeah but it is ---always--- no exceptions up to those who believe in god to prove that this god exists. No exceptions. None. Because after all there's been no demonstrations, no tests, nor proof that this god exists.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
MyMomSaysIShouldSeekHelp
If there's no proof that God exists, then there's no proof that God doesn't exist...
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
backwardseden
Yeah I think you are most certainly right on this one. I'm so ridiculously used to being Pro. I never thought about it in my teeny tiny used badbreathitsu brain.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
MagicAintReal
You should be Con.