backwardseden
Envisage

Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for/ about the ENTIRE human race

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

The rules are simple enough: Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for and or about the ENTIRE human race - not just part of it which means this so-called unproven god is a bigoted racist pig who loves to sandwich in people for his own private little affairs and that's according to the powder puff cookie dough bible. And since this god doesn't care nor love the ENTIRE human race, then why create anyone to oppose him knowing all to well that uprisings and bloodshed will occur especially when it isn't necessary which is not love nor care that is if god is a true god in which he is not because nobody can prove that this god even exists? And why be evil and hate in the first place, in which is what this god truly is as he's admitted to evil, anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy of all things, rather than bringing in peace, harmony, love, care, kindness etc in which this so-called god could have and should have done ? Nah. So either way its a losing proposition for those that believe. But have at it. And another question that remains is why believe in this travesty god in which has done nothing good for the human race?

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Envisage

Con

For my opening argument I would like to extend all of Pro"s arguments. For Pro has provided an excellent argument against the position he is defending in this debate.

Good luck.
backwardseden

Pro

Due to the fact that you are an obvious and true moron who has a natural bona fide cabbage batbrain who cannot read worth a damn, this debate is now over. Get an edumacation, graduate from that big big big high school of yours, and get an intelligence please. Many thanx.
Envisage

Con

Extend Pro"s round 1 arguments.

I don"t see the purpose of Pro"s insults. Since they only serve to show poor conduct.
backwardseden

Pro

Your first RD had---no---purpose. And you think you should not be insulted, degraded and dehumanized? ESPECIALLY considering the fact that you list yourself as "secular" thus showing yourself that you should have NOT ACCEPTED THIS DEBATE FOR ANY REASON. And then even worse you you show off your utter lack of an edumacation and intelligence as you completely waste a RD as "acceptance" in which I NEVER guided you to do. Yeah. That's right - get right into the debate considering the fact that that debate only allows 5 RD's tops and here I only allowed 4 so you offed 1 RD thus leaving you 3 RD's to debate. Wow utter genie-us on YOUR part - right? Um no. Absolutely NOT can you READ worth a flying pregnant fetus screw that is sprinkled on your tummy. Seesh what a total idiot you are.
Envisage

Con

I extend the arguments. Pro has made no arguments to support his position yet.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@missmedic - That's easy... because they have no self esteem. Or they think and believe that they need/ require some outside force that is not within themselves to guide them across paths that they don't know is within themselves... and it really is.
But regardless I'm on your side as always. And we both get that ---everybody---, no exceptions, none, is born an atheist. So who teaches people religion and or god? And how/ what/ who/ where/ when/ why/ is it taught? If the little 4 year old boy is taught by some jerk who doesn't know AT ALL anything about his/ her religion, then that little 4 year old boy/ girl is going to grow up believing in pure crap that isn't that specific religion in the first place - not that it makes any difference. But what happens when that religion, such as god, teaches specifically hate and evil and violence which is practiced and preached directly from the bible and other religions don't? Regardless ALL RELIGIONS, no exceptions, none, teach false hope as we both know.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
If believers have any proof of any kind, please show me why your god is necessary? Believing might make a difference in one's life, but gods don't.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@missmedic - Oh I couldn't agree with you more. But its not me and you that matters/ counts. Its those that believes and takes it to the next level - even though they have 0% evidence that does because they don't listen with honesty, reason, thinking, rationalizing, common sense, nor logic because after all that's what religion is all about. And then there's the ones that goes bat crazy with it such as Hong Xiuquan without a single shred of proof. Of course they manufacture the proof to satisfy their selfish egotistical wants, needs and desires. Wow, just like the ---printed--- arrogant so-called god of the bible who many "believe" is filled with this awe inspiring "love" and they have yet to prove one damn single thing. That's what the imagination does rather than saying "I don't know". For me its an "absolutely not" rather than an "I don't know" because of all the hate and pure evil that the printed word truly is. Even if this so-called god were to show up on my doorstep, the words "why believe" with a great big "?" would still exist.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Gods make no difference in this world, so asking for proof is nonsensical and believing is not proof. You can't know for sure if any gods exist and, even if they do, they don't seem to care about us enough to justify worrying about them. I have never seen evidence for a supernatural being of any kind, let alone an invisible one.