backwardseden
LucciDamus

Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for/ about the ENTIRE human race

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

The rules are simple enough: Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for/ about the ENTIRE human race - not just part of it. . . Which means this god is a superior ego god complex (in which the bible is entirely about and nothing else) who loves to sandwich in people for his own private little affairs. And since this god doesn't care nor love the ENTIRE human race, Then why create anyone to oppose him knowing all to well that uprisings and bloodshed will occur especially when it isn't necessary which is not love nor care, That is if god is a true god in which he is not, Because nobody can prove that this god even exists. And why be evil and hate in the first place rather than bringing in peace, Harmony, Love, Care, Kindness etc in which has never happened for any length of time anywhere on this planet since his inception? Nah. So either way its a losing proposition for those that believe. But have at it. And another question that remains is. . . Why believe?

Top 10 reasons why the bible is repulsive (youtube)

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
LucciDamus

Con

I argue god cares about the whole world and not just a small group for 3 reasons. Tough love, Collective consciousness and free will

1. In order to love the entire word he must genuinely want the health of the world in good shape for its eternity. Which means not every group can be treated the same ubless they all act the same. Example, If i love my 2 children and one gets in troublw at school, If i tell the other not to play with him as punishment is that favoritism? No. Its setting an example by giving consequemces to bad actions.

2. We are all as living beings connected by a collective concious which means, We were all given the same oppurtunity to being as morally good or bad as we think is best for us to be happy. The fact that others are not as happy as others doesnt mean god doesnt love thwm, It means they are not apreciating his love as much as others.

3. Free will is why god lets people make mistakes evem though he know they will. I get it, Sounds flawed morally but think about this. If i know the outcome to a movie should i tell you? No! Because the answer isnt enjoyable, Watching the movie is. So god would have to know we would not enjoy being all good.
backwardseden

Pro

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why I should accept your pathetic debate with all of the spelling errors in it. This is not kindergarten. If this was in college, ALL professors, No exceptions, None would easily give you an F on every single paper that you were to hand into them. AND it is not my job to weed through what you are trying to say considering the fact that you do not even know how to use a simple spell check. Now my English is not that good. But I do know how to use a spell check. Or I invent a word.

Now first of all you cannot even prove that YOUR god even exists.
"1. In order to love the entire word. . . " So that means right there by your own wording and statement you are guessing and you don't know and there is something that is out of YOUR god's power and that this god of YOURS simply doesn't care. Continuing "he must genuinely want the health of the world in good shape for its eternity. " Well then gee with a golly, Since this god of YOURS inception, Its been promised, But its ---never--- happened, Not even close. AND according to YOU and YOUR bible, In which YOUR god would never choose text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible, Here's YOUR god's actions. . .
* Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan, All serial killers, All rapists, All tortures, All pedophiles, All sadomasochists etc etc etc combined. After all god knowingly created them which means that he is ultimately responsible for them. Its either that or god is not a god and lets them off the hook with nothing but a tap on the shoulder for their horrific, Disgusting, Repugnant crimes and simply god---does---not---care. Now here's some examples of god"s sickened, Diseased, Abominable atrocities for absolutely no reason at all. . . The great flood according to the bible (which never happened btw) so who knows what the body count was there? 3, 000 EX 32:27-28, 14, 700 NU 16:49, 24, 002 NU 25: 1-11, 12, 000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10, 000 JG 1:4, 120, 000 JG 8:7-10, 42, 000 JG 12:3-6, 1, 000 JD 15:14-15, 3, 000 JD 16:27-30, 25, 101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34, 002, 1 SAM 6:19 50, 070, 2 SAM 8 65, 850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100, 000, 1 KI 20: 30 27, 000, 2 KI 19 35 -37 185, 000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500, 000! , 2 CHR 28:6 120, 000, Esther 9:5-18 75, 813, 2 CHR 14: 9-14 1, 000, 000! Etc
* god hates gays in his bible and wants them stoned to death LV 20:13
* god hates anyone that blasphemes and wants to put you to death LV 24:16
* god hates anyone that does not believe in him in his bible 2 CHR 15: 12-13, ESPECIALLY if someone worships another god/ idols other than himself, Thus wants to kill them DT 13: 9-10 and 17: 2-5
* god endorses slavery in his bible EX 21 the entire chapter especially 20-21 which is truly sick and disgusting, LV 25:39, LV 25:42, LV 25: 44-46, DT 15: 12-15, DT 23: 14-16, MT 18:25, EPH 6: 5-8, COL 3: 22-24, TIT 2: 9-10, 1 PET 2: 18-21
* god gets jealous in his bible EX 20: 3-5, EX 34:14, DT 4: 23-24, DT 32: 16-17, DT 5:9, DT 6:15, JH 24:19, PS 79:5, PS 78:58, 2 COR 1:2,
* god wants you to die in his bible if you work on the sabbath EX 31:14, NU 15: 32-36
* god issues death warrants on those that curse at their parents (they are probably children) EX 21:17, LV 20:9, MK 7:10, MT 15:4
* god wants to put you to death in his bible if you commit adultery LV 20:10
* god has freely admitted in his bible numerous times that he IS evil IS 45:7, 2 SAM 12: 11-14 sick and disgusting, EX 32:14, 1 KS 1 22: 22-23, 2 CR 18:22, JM 19:3, JM 19:15, JM 23:12, AM 3:6, DT 30:15, 2 KS 22:16, JU 9:23, PV 15:3
* god in his bible knowingly and truly hates children through numerous passages such as LM4: 9-11, MT 10:37, MT 2:16, JG 21:10, 2 SAM 12:11-14 which is truly sick and disgusting, DT 2:34, NU 31: 17-18, LV 26: 21-22, 1 SAM 15:3, HS 13:16, 2 KS 15:16, EZ 9: 5-7, HS 9: 11-16, EX 12: 29-30, IS 13: 15-18, MT 2:16, (EX 21:17, LV 20:9, MK 7:10, MT 15:4, MT 10:21), JG 11: 30-33, PS 137: 8-9, 2 KS 6: 28-29, DT 21: 18-21, DT 32:25, DT 2: 32-34, DT 3: 3-6, JG 19: 24-29, EX 12:29, 2 HS 2: 23-24, LV 26:29, JM 11: 22-23, JM 19: 7-9, JM 51: 22-26, 2 KS 8: 9-15, LM 2: 20-22, RV 2: 18-23
* god hates women in his bible LM 4 9-11 sick and disgusting, HS 13:16 sick and disgusting, JD 21:10, 2 SAM 12 11-14 sick and disgusting, DT 2:34, NU 31 17:18, LV 26 21:22, 1 SAM 15:3, HS 13:16 sick and disgusting, DT 2 32-34, 2 KS 8: 9-15, 2 KS 15:16 sick and disgusting, EZ 9: 5-7, HS 9: 11-16, 2 KS 6: 28-29 sick and disgusting, JD 19: 24-29, LM 2 20-22 sick and disgusting, 1 COR 14:34, 1 TY 2:12
* god loves rape in his bible NU 31: 17-18, 2 SAM 12: 11-18 sick and disgusting, JD 19:24-29, JD 21: 10-24, DT 20: 10-14, DT 22: 28-29, DT 21: 10-14, JD 5:30, EX 21 7-11, ZE 14: 1-2 proving that he is evil, Pure evil and nothing but, Is filled with hate and thus cannot be involved with love.
* god commits abortions who knows how many times within several verses in his bible, So that means that christians do not follow their god which is extremely hypocritical and contradictory from his bible HS 13:16 sick and disgusting, 2 KS 8: 9-15 sick and disgusting, 2 HS 15:16 sick and disgusting, HS 9: 11-16, And perhaps the biggest acts of abortions were committed in the great flood according to this so-called god of the bible in the great flood (which never happened btw) so who knows how many pregnant mothers died there in his bible
* god loves yummy cannibalism in his bible LM 2: 20-22, JM 11: 22-23, LV 26:29, 2 KS 6:28-29, LM 4: 9-11, Proving this god to be truly sick and completely whacked out thus is evil, Hates, And thus cannot be involved with love. .

"2. We are all as living beings connected by a collective concious. . . " What you are speaking of right there has nothing to do with your god of the bible. You might want to recheck that. Its a nice invented excuse though. However if true as you state, Then it proves that you, If YOU believe in YOUR god then you have no free will.
"We were all given the same oppurtunity to being as morally good or bad. . . " Oh absolutely 100% false. Where do you dig up your pearls? Try reading Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 and Deuteronomy 17: 2-5 and then get a clue and then come on back to me. K? Until then I'm ending this debate.
AND if you are going to respond, Use a spell-check. Sheesh.
LucciDamus

Con

1. This is not school, Its real life. On the internet, On a free site, Open to the public.

2. Im not christian, I dont believe in god, I only argue the point christians are NOT the MOST ignorant compared to muslims. Escpecially compared to you.

3. You yourself show massive ignorance. Ignoring my point and focussing on spelling because you were triggered by my atheist statement. Haha it is even more so ignorant to label me a god believer because i took the PRO side of YOUR debate.

Closing: im sorry you hate god so much and hate how furstrating it is to have an open, Fact based discussions with christians. However, You are focussing that energy ineffectively.

Your quotes are accurate from the bible, But i argue that the koran has even more non tolerant and distructive beliefs. I. E. Ignorance.
backwardseden

Pro

"1. This is not school, Its real life. On the internet, On a free site, Open to the public. " Here on this site, Debates are graded on grammar and spelling.

"2. Im not christian, I dont believe in god, " Then you should not have accepted this debate. Continuing "I only argue the point christians are NOT the MOST ignorant compared to muslims. Escpecially compared to you. " In which you failed to do because you brought in no proof or evidence to support your claims.

"3. You yourself show massive ignorance. Ignoring my point" and what point was that?

"Closing: im sorry you hate god so much". Well I showed you one helluva lot of evidence. What have you shown? Nothing. Tell yah what? Don't bother. I'm not going to thumb through your riddles that are unreadable through your maze of ABC's.
LucciDamus

Con

Here on this site you have no authority to dictate how grading is based, Plus there is no grading only public voting based on whatever the voter decides

I accepted the debate becuase the question asked is debatable. I dont believe in god but i can debate for or against his existence because i am a debator.

As for the question of, What proof have I shown? Lets ask what point(s) have you ignored? MUSLIMS! A koran IS my proof. I didnt bother to cite text because THAT point is so debating that i thought you would have valid points AGAINST it and instead you responded unfocusedly.

Look if you want to debate, Then debate. If you want to judge, Criticize or persuade someone, Then create hereiswhyyourewrong. Org and allow no responses from anyone with out credentials validating their grammatical fluency.

I also argue, Christianity, Flawed as it may be, Is the REbirth of the brutal god your'e talking about. It is their way of coping with the faith in my eyes. But christians dont show as much dedication to the character god as much as they are devoted to the character jesus christ. Acknowledging newer ideas like "turn the other cheek" instead of god's version "eye for an eye. "

Ergo, Not the most ignorant nor religion of the ignorants.
Posted by Just-Call-Me-PK 3 years ago
Just-Call-Me-PK
Matthew 16:18-19

18 And I tell you, You are Peter, And on this rock I will build my church, And the powers of death shall not prevail against it.
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, And whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, And whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

Clearly we see Jesus giving Peter and the apostles authority, And if Jesus is God then the fact it"s now over 2000 years later is irrelevant to the authority the church still has.
Posted by Just-Call-Me-PK 3 years ago
Just-Call-Me-PK
@backwardseden I'm more than happy to discuss these issues you have but would prefer to resolve one or two at a time to keep the conversation flowing?
"The rules are simple enough: Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for/ about the ENTIRE human race - not just part of it. . . "
This comment admits and assumes the bible states God loves only some people. I was simply providing one example showing the bible clearly doesn"t state this.
"who desires" so that means being saved is out of god's control and is not within god's power to do as such. " "That"s not love. " "Forcing" someone to love you isn"t love, God loves us and wants us to love him and gave us free will to either love him or not. I"ll tell you what love isn"t. Easy. It requires sacrifice, Patience and humbling ourselves among many other things.
"Notice the word "will"? That's by no means love or care. That's a threat saying "believe in me or else".
You misunderstand, God wills for ALL men to be saved but it doesn"t follow from that that all men will to be saved.
"It is a major reason why YOUR god would NEVER use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible. And who gave the right for anyone to change any characters verses and or quotes from what they said? Especially if they misinterpret? "
Obviously oral tradition came before the written word, It has to in order for the text to be written, But that doesn"t mean oral tradition ceases, It still continues. Just like the written word doesn"t cease or is not reliable just because of the smart devices. Oral and written word were the only forms of communication then. Plus parchment and ink were very expensive and not taken for granted. As for "who gave the right" Jesus who is God did, He gave the keys to his church (which is what Jesus gave us) to Peter and promised it would not fall into error. (The CHURCH not its members).
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Just-Call-Me-PK - Well that's truly horrifying. We both know that there's nothing good that comes from this god who in which according to the bible truly hates children. So that's a blatant lie. Regardless nobody can even prove that this god even exists. And it is acceptable? Acceptable to who? Certainly to no one who believes in this holy terror. "who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. " "who desires" So that means being saved is out of god's control and is not within god's power to do as such. Thank god. Because its not truth for anyone to do as such. That's not love.
The KJV is read "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, And to come unto the knowledge of the truth. " Notice the word "will"? That's by no means love or care. That's a threat saying "believe in me or else".
It is a major reason why YOUR god would NEVER use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible with translations upon translations upon copies and dead languages upon dead languages that die off with a 0% chance of it being traced back to the original. So nobody is interpreting correctly with all the bible's glaring errors. One of them blatantly here. And who gave the right for anyone to change any characters verses and or quotes from what they said? Especially if they misinterpret? And how do you know the difference from what you are reading is correct or false? You don't. Now do you ---really--- think YOUR unproved god wouldn't have foreseen though all of these glaring errors + a whole lot more to not use text? Come on! Think!
Posted by Just-Call-Me-PK 3 years ago
Just-Call-Me-PK
1 Timothy 2:3-4

3 This is good, And it is acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.