factandevidence1234
Masterful

Racism is Natural

factandevidence1234

Con

It is impossible for racism to be natural, for there was already a separation of races in the world.
1. Europeans, (Mainly Whites) had no idea there were more humans in the world, so it is impossible for them to be racist, unless it was towards their own group.
2. Before the discovery of color, people did use slaves, however, that is the way people were grouped (nobles, peasants, etc.) but that is not racism, because there was not a certain prejudice against one group. It's not to say that there was never a homophobia against blacks, because there was, but it must have been for a reason. Most decent people don't just walk up to a colored or white person and say, oh you're white, so I hate you.
Masterful

Pro

Thank you for instigating this debate con.

Racism is natural.

Racism is a result of tribal prejudice and acts as a survival mechanism where tribes are wary of outsiders. This wariness, or distrust, is exacerbated when the outsider looks different, in terms of facial features or even skin color.
This natural distrust of strangers is important as human tribes and civilizations have always sought out to expand their boarders and power.

When one looks at the prison culture, one may find that blacks, whites and Hispanic are all by their own choice, separated. I'm interested into hearing why you think this is, I for one believe this supports my tribal prejudice argument.

It's true that in modern society people are better educated and understand the intentions of other races, which are mostly good. This does not mean we should ignore crime based statistics that show some races are more likely to murder and steal than others.
factandevidence1234

Con

I see your points. However, a tribe is not disgusted just out of instinct, they're disgusted just because they're from a different, or rival tribe. Like I said, a person does not just walk up to a person they don't know and automatically hate them just because they're them. The person had to have had a bad experience with that race, and now holds a prejudice against all of them. Racism is a defense mechanism, but the person only has a need to be wary because of something that happened before. Maybe that tribe had a battle with this tribe a couple days ago, so they now feel the need to be wary and racist to all tribes.
I understand there will always be racist people in the world, no matter what speeches, or punishments we give, and we should not ignore the crime based statistics, however, if we were going to police a black neighborhood, we should only do it based on which communities have been hit before. We shouldn't just police all neighborhoods because they're black communities, but because the most crime has been going on there. You cannot generalize the whole group because of their background or stories.
Masterful

Pro

"a person they don't know and automatically hate them just because they're them."

Nor does a person walk up to another and automatically like them. Without a doubt tribal people themselves are casually racist towards white men, especially when you consider how vastly different the cultures are, it makes sense for them to poke fun out of the white mans habits, looks and skin color.
I've herd terms used by tribal Africans such as "Tha white Devil" is this not racist?
I don't believe you have refuted what I've said regarding tribal prejudice and only given an opinion regarding "perhaps they have battled before."

As for basing police patrols on statistical evidence, you must understand no one is saying- Blacks live in these neighborhoods therefore we should add extra patrols.
The argument is, the stats suggest this neighborhood has a lot of crime while the neighborhood happens to be black, however, due to the neighborhood being black, people assert the extra patrols are a sign of racism, rather than, statistical evidence. That shouldn't stop the police from adding extra police cars.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
mosc, I'm not sure what this has to do with Nazi's. Not all racists are Nazi's. In fact, The most racist people tend to be Africans.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Hi Bruvton

These vile neo nazi traitors to the American soldiers who died to destroy the Nazi scum, That Americans could embrace such an abomination requires a strong dis. The entire racial argument = total BS. I wrote to emphasize the profound evil of Nazism, Based upon the perspective of making the Nazi lovers as the "victims".
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I hate to get into such a dumb debate, But. . .
mosc, This is for you. I hope your comment on doing what the nazis did to the Jews back to the nazis was a joke because if it wasn't you're also fascist. You'd be just as bad as them.
In your most recent comment, Should white people not fear for their own survival? Everyone fears for their own survival, And bashing white people for it is fascist. Maybe clarify what you mean by that. . . Alt lefts also have victimhood psychosis, That's what a lot of moderate-rights have pointed out. Victimhood psychosis is a major problem in politics in general.
Taking a neutral point of view, I just wanted to point out that if your argument is fueled by angry emotions you end up being just as bad as those you hate. So if you want to argue about something, Just take a deep breath and stay calm.
Unless you were calm when you wrote this, And those major "errors" I pointed out were actually meant to be like that. . .
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
mosc
Why rely upon Wiki? A Goy denies the holocaust or declares that Jews control governments and the banks - that's classic Alt Reich. An uneducated Goy who assumes that White people have high IQs - that's Alt Reich. A Psycho who fears for white survival and hates all religions other than Xtianity -- that's Alt Reich.

White supremacists have a victimhood psychosis - that's Alt Reich. Males who despise the equality of women - that's Alt Reich. White male dominated folks who hold prejudicial feelings and see the world as a conflict of races - that's Alt Reich.

This pathetic group of arrogant buffoons favor violence and view other "inferior races" as lower on the evolutionary scale. Supremacists hate groups - that's Alt Reich.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Grind up living Nazi lovers and sell off there body parts. Start by making lamp shades from Nazi lovers skins and soap from these sub humans body fats. Extract all gold found in the teeth of these sub human less than animals. The aim, To treat all Nazi lovers as the sub humans of Dresden, Together with their family and friends.

The obvious first step, Place all sub human Nazi lovers together with their families and friends into Concentration camps and slave labor. Give them a starvation diet and beat them till these vile pigs none human beings die off unto extinction.
Posted by savv 3 years ago
savv
i think it is very natural to differentiate yourself or your race. however, where discrimination comes in is where it"s wrong. you should not treat someone poorly based on something they cannot control.
Posted by MagicAintReal 3 years ago
MagicAintReal
Yo, this Masterful character is a joke, he's really scared of you guys and anyone else.

Hey everyone, I offered this man a free plane ticket to voice his racist opinions in person, because of how strongly he feels about his racism and he won't do it.

This character, Masterful, is just one gigantic IpussyI.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
factandevidence1234 said, "so it is impossible for them to be racist, unless it was towards their own group.". They discriminated against each other by accent and language differences.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
And what"s up with your profile picture?
factandevidence1234
Masterful I know that there is racism in both of the sides, people have been racist to me on both sides