anti_ethnocentric
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Radioactive Levels should be reported as part of the weather forecast.

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 has forfeited round #3.

anti_ethnocentric

Pro

Given the increase in amount of Cancer cases reported by the National Cancer Institute. Radioactive levels should be included as part of News Broadcast Weather Report.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

First off, Radioactivity and Cancer have nothing to do with weather, It's only environmental, Not natural.

It doesn't matter how many people die from "Cancer" it has nothing to do with any weather forecast.
anti_ethnocentric

Pro

Con stated "First off, Radioactivity and Cancer have nothing to do with weather, It's only environmental, Not natural". . . You sir have a lot of explaining to do. What's Environmental and what's not Natural. Please clarify.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

First off, "You sir have a lot of explaining to do. What's Environmental and what's not Natural. Please clarify. "
I didn't say that Radioactivity wasn't or isn't environmental, I only said that Cancer and Radioactivity has nothing to do with weather in general.

Smoking a cigarette, Won't cause a thunderstorm to occur, Even when a nuclear bomb has dropped in the past, It would've only meant that it has affected the environment, Not affecting the way we report the weather.

The way we report the weather is nothing political, Just sometimes unpredictable, Because there are ever-so-variable weather patterns.
anti_ethnocentric

Pro

For clarification purposes. My statement of Radioactivity levels being reported as part of the Weather forecast have nothing to do with Radioactivity being a Weather patterns of the 4 seasons. What I'm Proposing is that as part of the weather forecast segment of the daily news and additional segment be implemented in which Radioactivity levels be reported for their respective geographical regions.
We are exposed to Radioactivity year round. Get informed on this fact and take precautionary measures in this matter. Cancer is the second cause of death in the United States. Vote for me in this issue and I promise if I'm elected winner to be an avid advocate of Radioactivity awareness.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 4 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Where is the evidence that links Cancer and Radioactivity to weather?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
What kind of topic is this?