Anonymous
beansarefun

Rape of women and chidren should be legal

beansarefun

Pro

Hello everyone, welcome to this debate, today we are discussing rape and why it should be legal. Male on male rape should of course be illegal unless the male being raped is below 13-years-old.

I wish good luck to con and I hope that voters will vote based on arguments instead of "wow this is totally crazy oh my gosh i can't believe someone could think like that con is totally right despite being like 9 and sucking at arguments" .
beansarefun

Con

Is this a joke!? This goes against literally all of the laws on rape. Why would you ever want to declare that rape is legal!?

Pro

No, it is not a joke.
"This goes against literally all of the laws on rape", yes and we are trying to get rid of those stupid laws.

It is not ok for women to deny men. Everything you use was created by men, every brick you see was put there by a man. A woman or a child denying a man could lead to the man becoming depressed and it would limit his capabilities. We all know that women are completely useless as anything other than servants, so this would not have a negative effect on the world. Criminalizing rape on the other hand definitely has bad effects and that is reality.
beansarefun

Con

You should be glad that I don't know who or where you are. Because if I did, I'd probably have already called the police. If your an idiot, well, enough said. If you aren't an idiot, then you certainly have done a good job at sounding like one. And yes, I am a man. Now then.
Your arguments are preposterous. "Women are only good as servants", You heard that person in the comments give one example of a great woman? Women are intelligent on just about the same level as men. I can get a very intelligent woman to come on here tomorrow and utterly wreck all of your points. Show us the "negative effects" of criminalization. "Everything you use was made by men"? Not so. 46.8 percent of the workforce is women. If you have a girlfriend, a wife, a partner of any kind, show them this debate. You'll be too busy with the divorce papers to even post a response.
Best of luck in Round 3...
you'll need it

Pro

You started with a personal attack which I will ignore because it isn't an argument.

I heard that person in the comments and I destroyed her/him. Yes 46.8% of the workforce are women but we would be completely fine if they stayed in the home. Everything was created, invented, discovered by men. Understand this and don't bring up that whore Marie Curie who stole the credit from her husbands work.

Read this article. Women can not think or make decisions. They need to be servants or slaves.
http://www.sciencemag.org...

My wife is my servant. She acknowledges me as her superior, as her master.
beansarefun

Con

You say women can't do some things? What? What can they not do? What they can't do, they can't do only because our society has placed restrictions on them. Your a joke and a disgrace still. If your not a joke, if you firmly believe in what you are saying, then you probably need some help. Good luck getting through life. What do you think the world would be like without women? Not very successful. There are things women excel at that men can't do well. Like raising children. Men can do it, but women are precisely evolved to be better at it. How would you like to be raped? By a woman. I think that would show you a lot of things. It would show you what it's like, and why it's not legal (and won't ever be) . And it would show you that women can do anything a man can do. You feel like your better than women. Show us. Prove it to us. Prove it to the men. Prove it to the women. Prove it to the children. In the comments you said "Children should be raped because it shows them how the world is". Your wrong. The world isn't like that. The world is better than that. You want to know why the world is better than that? Because there are laws. Laws to protect people against murder, assault, fraud and yes, rape. People break those laws. They are punished. You probably need help. Mental help. Even if this is all a joke and you don't believe this, this isn't a topic to joke about. Rape is a serious issue. Here's a number to call : 1-800-662-4357.
Rape statistics say that you have a 12-30% percent chance of pregnancy after rape. What do you say to all the unwanted pregnancies resulting from women who are raped. Here's another statistic. 43% of women after being raped end up with a sexually transmitted disease. A potentially deadly sexually transmitted disease. Your just going to laugh those off? An STD would probably prevent that woman from having sex again. Properly done, consensual sex. Here's another statistic. 13% of women who are raped attempt suicide. Suicide. You are thinking of legalizing something that causes 13% of victims to try and kill themselves. Not even Donald Trump would think of legalizing rape. You have no chance. You have no reason.
Signing off for now
William Coleman
A Man
From Canada
Eh
Posted by DarthLogicus 11 months ago
DarthLogicus
I am guess you posted that statement just to get this type of response? Or is your supposed anarchist ideology fake?
Posted by DarthLogicus 11 months ago
DarthLogicus
false, Women are usually more intellegent and have invented many things as well, Bodies do not matter only consciousness and different types do not matter. Males preventing women through conditioning to do things that they do and say they have a right to do so is upsurd, Rights don't exist as we exist in a physical universe and that all there is therefore all it is are numbers, Subjective because objects of different mass, Density and so on, Since it is only that it is just that
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@BackCommander Why would it be illegal to stop someone who is trying to rape your child? It wouldn't. Its not a crime to be a good father.

I will never be dead. You think I don't own guns? I do, kid. You think I don't have friends? I do, kid.

"A troll who started a week ago" well my account is over 1 years old so do some more research, kid. I would beat you in a fight.
Posted by BackCommander 3 years ago
BackCommander
@chokerboy12345, are you a troll or just stupid? I'm assuming the former because the latter is seriously too sad to believe. By the way, that's what a personal attack looks like, not someone saying they would call the cops on you if they knew who you are.

If you had a child you wouldn't protect them, because in this hypothetical world you'd be attempting to stop someone from doing something completely legal, most likely through the use of violence, which is illegal. If any person on this planet doubts that women are at the very least equal to men as far as intelligence is concerned, they need only find this post and see the idiotic ramblings of a child who sees themselves as a man.

You're also of the special caliber of morons that thinks that survival of the fittest only refers to physical fitness. It doesn't. Dolphins don't square off against great whites one to one, they use group tactics. Nature shows in countless ways that cleverness and craftiness win the day much more often than brute strength. Its like you completely forgot that you live in a world with weapons that can kill a human before they're even aware they're in danger. In any situation where the rule of law is dropped I guarantee you'll be dead within the first week. No human who is aware that they won't be punished for ending your existence would allow an illogical creature like you to continue to walk on the same planet as them.

To sum this all up, you're a reprehensible jackass, you're stupid, and you're either an ignorant child, the most pathetic adult in the world, or a troll who just started a week ago and hasn't realized being an idiot and trolling aren't the same thing.
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
@chokerboy12345

Most likely you never heard women invented anything.

Computer software - Grace Hopper

Caller ID and call waiting - Dr Shirley Ann Jackson

Windscreen wiper - Mary Anderson

Space station batteries - Olga D Gonzalez-Sanabria

Dishwasher - Josephine Cochrane

Home security system - Marie Van Brittan Brown

Stem cell isolation - Ann Tsukamoto

Kevlar - Stephanie Kwolek

Monopoly - Elizabeth Magie

There are many more where that came from

https://www.bbc.com...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

I encourage you to read these two articles. You might learn something. We need women in society, as much as you may dislike that concept, they are valuable.

As for raping the weaker children's because they don't have good protection, is ridiculous. Raping anyone against there will is illegal, and just not right at all. You have some serious problems.
Posted by A_standard_user 3 years ago
A_standard_user
@chokerboy12345

1. Hardly.
2. STI's WOULD go up. I don't know why you think they won't.
3. The pregnancies or the alimony?
4. BWAH HA HA HA AHAHAHHAHAHA! Jeez, you sent me into a fit of laughter when you said that. You are spineless. If you really were "strong" as you self proclaimed, you'd go into public, and make a speech about it. I reckon that you are much less stronger than me, because you're trying to make yourself seem big. Quite badly I must say.
5. You said women were defined as property. Property of what? People? Groups? Governments?

There are many other examples of women who have done well. J.K Rowling. Florence Nightingale. I'm just lazy in that respect.

And also, your idea wouldn't work.

Because, would people accept it?

Abuse on women had been around for years before, commonplace. Why did it change?
Could either be

A) The women fought and made the change themselves. That invalidates your argument of them being good for nothing.
B) The men changed it themselves. Then they all disagree with you.
C) They both changed it. They both agreed as equals.

What's to say this would happen? You forget about human compassion.

Try to be compassionate for once, y'know, you might enjoy it.

And what if you were raped as a child? Your dad or mum didn't defend you? Would you think it was okay?
Posted by pappsy 3 years ago
pappsy
My dad always said:
If you need a woman to clean your sheets and cook your meal, you are not a man.
My dad's the real master! Wish all men was like him...
He treats my mum like a queen for 55 years. Still holding hands and kissing each other like teenager. He never goes out anywhere without my mum. Never, insulted her, hit her, cheated or messed about. My dad never expected my mum to do all the cooking and cleaning. He does it too and never complained about it. My dad's handsome and very attractive man because of how he treats my mum. Believe me, with your muscles and no brain you wouldn't be able to challenge a man like my dad. He was in the army and he has the real strength which comes from the brain.
I hope your wife sees sense and runs as far as possible from you.
Please, do us all a favour... don't have children. You should be locked up and throw the key.
You need help!! You're sick!
Posted by pappsy 3 years ago
pappsy
Wiping out someone who thinks like you should be legal!
Please, do not call yourself a man! You haven't reached that level. '-)
I am a woman and I wasn't born to be a man's slave or his hoe. No, no, nope...
Rape's worst than murder.
Your big muscles and your six stupid packs, including your knowledge of women history doesn't make you a man! I bet you're full of steroid and goes to sleep around 9pm. Lol
You're obviously an ignorant narcissist.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@Nd2400

If I had a daughter or a son they would not get raped because I would protect them. If a child is unprotected or has a weak guardian it deserves to get raped.
My powerful father also protected me from getting raped and therefore I had no need to fear.

I assure you, I am a very strong, athletic, attractive man.
Why rape? Because kids these days need to be raped. It is the only way they can learn what the world is truly like. It isn't that we want to rape, it is that we must rape. It is our national and global duty.

Yes I looked at your website.
Sappho: Just a poet, didn't change the world. Only on the site for being female and doing something that a thousand men had already done.
Cleopatra: A weirdo, incestuous maniac. The site also says she is the last Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt, therefore she was an incapable ruler who could not pass her Egypt to her son. Pathetic!
Mary Magdalene: Just a follower of Jesus. Millions of men have done this. Dozens in the Bible. Mary is only famous, once again, because she is female.
Boudicca: Fought the Romans, lost and got herself and her daughters raped. Sweet!

Need I go on?
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
@ chokerboy12345

Really, rape is justify in your line of thinking.

Let me ask you a serous question.

If you had a daughter or son would you let them get rape? Would you encourage it?

And how about when you were young. Would you want to get rape?

Don't act all tough behind a screen. In all likelihood this is a fake picture you have up.
Another thing is this why rape a female if you good looking? Mostly every guy who actually rape a female is really ugly. So, i will assume you are but ugly for thinking like this.

Thinking women are useless tell me you know nothing about human life. And it tell me this, you are an idiot, an a-s-s hole, a sexism and it tell me you are just a troll.
I will encourage you to look and read this website I'm about to post.

https://www.biographyonline.net...

These are women who change the world. Something you could never do...
Vote Placed by tanner_1230 3 years ago
tanner_1230
AnonymousbeansarefunTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's argument was simply disgusting. I'll give Con's attack on your ethos a pardon simply for the sheer horridness of your argument. This was terrible.
Vote Placed by Mr.Lincoln 3 years ago
Mr.Lincoln
AnonymousbeansarefunTied
Reasons for voting decision: The debate went off course but Pro never had a good argument and his stance on the topic is abhorrent