2far4u2CharlesDarwin
FollowerofChrist1955

Rational reasoning verses Logical reasoning.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

I use rational reasoning. I once used logical reasoning but it just doesn't work for me.
Both are critical but one is factual science and the other is the wisdom of philosophy.

As one is upon the Tree of Monkeys and the other is upon the Tower of Bable.

Can you speak with, me as not to talk at me?
For if you can then you have learnt that your tongue is as a double-edged sword.
Dull your point and keep your edges sharp as you can. OK
Because it's not all about you it's all about us. So it cuts you as it, it cuts me and vice-versa.

Also, Didymus Judas Thomas recordings of Jesus Christ is not of any reference to any older religions as an eye for an eye is to be in a belief of yin and yang or karma or hell. The knowledge within Didymus Judas Thomas the real words of a humane belief rule. Now don't think that I am here defending the worst of the worst at any point within this debate. I advise you that I don't care too much if I win or lose in this fiasco of a debate site. Because there is 101 ways to skin a cat and if you hate it there are 121 ways more. In other words be careful of what comes from your mouth as you may just have to eat them.

Now I have put all I need to put forward on my profile. For what you see I am and that's what you get. Just the same as I am in real life. I am me, myself and I. I speak in past, present and future tenses if you can not comprehend that then for your own sake learn how to. Or I will try and teach you if possible.

Rational reasoning. (Tower of Bable worldwide religions and beliefs)
Peace be with you as all praise and glory belong to Nature our own existence creator. Amen

Logical reasoning. (Tree of Monkeys the worldwide social liberties within consumer affairs and older beliefs and religions before Jesus Christ's crucifixion)
Peace be with you as all praise and glory belong to Nature/ God/ Allah/ Buddha.
and many other ancient religions our own existence creator of intelligent design of the known universe. Amen. Even undecided atheists have reformed and jumped on board.

If you have something to share then please do. So mean what you say and say what you mean. Because mean doesn't come from the heart should it, if we could justly remember the justified golden rule.

I am a Christen that walks with Jesus Christ and I know him well as I have been on this path for over 48 years and what I have found is 2far4u2 now understand my avatars name, it is too far for you too as it is for me as well, us upon this road lest travelled.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

Con's response;

REALITY of the World

Dear Readers;

Yes it Begins JUST this way. You see, your so used to meeting those who misunderstand God and His power and authority. Once you are put IN YOUR PLACE. Meaning of course that WHEN one of the Servants of God, slaps you OFF that throne of POWER you never actually possessed.

And PROVES in no uncertain terms that, you’re actually lower than the dust, and unworthy of Gods attention, but are the Devils plaything.

It IS quite sobering. Once it dawns on you that you really don’t COUNT and your OPINIONS mean and Hold NO power whatsoever and you’re a SLAVE to the Devil who you ARE no match for ... it IS MOST disturbing. But THAT"S you!

Not ME. You see unlike you I KNOW MY PLACE. Because I DO, YOUR MASTER can"t TOUCH ME! God HAS TOTAL possession of Me by my own free will. I am His servant and slave, and because I know that means living a life of Holiness as commanded I HAVE FULL understanding of what THIS scripture truly means;

Romans 8:32

He who did not spare His own Son, but gave him up for us all , how will He not also with Him, freely give us all things?

God has showered and continues to shower me with love and joy unspeakable. Gifts beyond the worlds ability to comprehend. A life of absolute blessing and comfort, not as the World sees comfort, but the divine and beyond the machinations of Man and government.

And why? Because I UNDERSTAND Romans 9:16 it does not therefore, depend on human desires or efforts, but on God"s mercy.

And He IS EXTREMELY MERCIFUL and Loving to those who KNOW their place.

Do not rage on, you’ve no right, you’re the one doing this to yourself by refusing to know your place ... HOW is that anyone else’s fault?

Your nothing and now YOU KNOW your nothing. You just gonna pout? Fine. But AFTER you get over yourself, you need to decide WHOSE SLAVE you CHOSE to be. Right NOW it’s the Devil. And that’s the WRONG choice. But? You DO get to choose!

Now understanding all this you might come to the conclusion that PRO my unlearned friend here, is in a since just bored and in need of something to DO. I mean IF the scriptures ARE TRUE and they are! Then you are SLAVE to Satan or Christ … that very much MEANS your RATIONALIZATIONS be they of Rational OR Logical human thought, have precisely ZERO impact on YOUR REALITY. Cause YOU ARE SLAVES and going to Heaven OR HELL, what you personally THINK about it is … shall we say …. Moot!

As to what Pro said in his opening statement? Pfttttttttt

1. False children of God think that they’re following God, but they’re actually following Satan and his evil deeds because they have not been born of God.

2. True children of God love Jesus and obey His Word because they have been born of God.

2 Corinthians 13:5,

13:5 Put yourselves to the test to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize regarding yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you – unless, indeed, you fail the test!

IF we use this on Pro’s statements we see that AFTER 48 years! Pro has NO IDEA who Christ is. And PROVES it in everything he says. OBSERVE;

Luke 9:23

Then he said to them all: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.

Mark, 8:34

Then Jesus called the crowd to Him along with His disciples, and He told them, "If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.

Matthew 16:24

Then Jesus told His disciples, "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.

Reminder of Pro's quote:

I use rational reasoning, I once used logical reasoning, Because it's not all about you it's all about us.Now I have put all I need , I am me, myself and I, I speak in past, present and future , I will try and teach, I am a Christen , walks with Jesus Christ and I know him well, I have been on this path for over 48 years, I have found

after 48 YEARS, PRO certainly hasn’t denied himself?

As can be plainly seen the statements Pro is FILLED with himself? His Thoughts, His views, His Claims.

What does the Gospels SAYS about those who FAIL to deny themselves, take up their cross and Follow HIM?

Matthew 10:38

and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

Luke 14:27

And whoever does not carry his cross and follow Me cannot be My disciple.

Conclusion- IF PRO demonstrates illiteracy OF THE WORD? After admitting 48 YEARS of alleged exposure YET though CLAIMING KNOWLEDGE of the author of the BIBLE, but NOT the BIBLE's content and requirements? REQUIREMENTS mind you.

As is written; Proverbs 30: 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

The scriptures do ot support Pro's views.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Well, the follower of Jesus from afar why have you approached this debate as a politician?
This 3rd person as being as indirect towards me is as funny as Donald Trump's attempt of hiding behind the fence or as high as you can get away from me upon the fence. Come down on the ground fellow Christian that seemed to have lost his way on this site taking it all so seriously against all of these undecided atheists.

Maybe I have railroaded you into this as you certainly attack my character upon a message that I asked of you and not you do it again.
So I ask you have you ever walked along the sands with Jesus and wondered why there is but one set of footprints? For maybe he was carrying you or maybe you were carrying him.

You have taken no notice of what I have asked of you within this debate, have you?

Have you ever looked at our own existence creator and been calm within yourself and seen that with every one of your heart beats he is a she and she is a he. maybe you just need to slow down a little and you just might see what you need to see to find peace within yourself and all others about you. For it is not all about you and me, it is all of us.

Do you carry a big stick in real life and a pointed tongue with clean sharp edges. You have no right to be bitter as bitter is nothing more then a sour taste or a bitter smell as you can't touch bitter and you can't feel bitter can you as to feel bitter is nothing and it's nothing to be bitter than to be disappointed and that is not your right is it?

And as usual, your great wall of text is ready as ever. So I ask you to dull your pointy tongue and put down your stick and speak with me I am a friend, not a foe. I will not abuse you as violence comes in many forms.
I will not belittle you. I will not offend you. I will respect what you have to say.

The tongue is as a double-edged sword it cuts both ways. Practising; Empathy, Humility, Sympathy and Cooperation throughout life, create an understanding of the surroundings that we are subjected to, doing this teaches us to talk to each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other.

I told you that I don't care about winning or losing debates on this ironic debate site and I'm not going to start caring now.

So can we try this again, please? With a cool head this time.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

If one hears Christ in you? He is as bereft of Christ words as you are! Preaching only your illusions, nothing more. Indeed how can there be.

You use RATIONAL THOUGHT as you said. But you are slave? This means your thoughts are of no concern to the Masters you serve, as they are fully aware that YOUR thoughts are bereft of truth, which can only BE FOUND in the Word of God, not the word of Man. and Man you are, and your words are all you heed!
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Not an illusion it is not my allusion it is our own existence creators allusion upon us. Now if I ask you this. How could an existence creator have unconditional love, if free will was taken from its own creation (us), by coming out from behind an eclipse, (death) as to crucify its own free will?

I take no praise or glory from this I asked but to be never know. As the likes of the many that fall upon the battlefield of life as I should be forgotten within the masses for the sake of the children. For if I am Adam then I fall the farthest and if I am not Adam then he needs company. For Satan is on the mend psychopaths are now recognised for what they are and sociopaths are but a pest towards themselves. You can't really blame a psychopath for a condition that they are born with. The fault lies with us all and yes this is commonly known as the blaming game.

We need to understand that the cross is Mary and Jesus is but a Man of men. No other Man can unconditionally love children as Jesus can apart from a Woman. You see men created the sword and the sword is the cross to save the child that would have passed with the women at childbirth. But men cut her open and saved the child, not the Woman for she gives her own life every day just like our own mother has done.

FollowerofChrist1955

Con

The evidence reveals that neither rational nor logical reasoning is of use to humanity as humanity cannot alter the realities of human life. Unlike my delusional friend here. I have evidence of the Word he has ignored all his life. I present it to you know to prove that NO reasoning of human will is of any worth in this Life.

I give you the approaching future as revealed to the Believers of God.

Revelation 8:8
Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood,

Revelation 8:9
a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Revelation 8:10
Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.

Revelation 8:11
The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters.

Revelation 8:12
Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.

Revelation 9:15
And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

Revelation 9:18
A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke, and brimstone that proceeded from their mouths.

at this point sinners of the World- there will BE 2.5 Billion Souls remaining ON EARTH! to enter into the Millennial Reign of Christ!

The current population of the ENTIRE EARTH is 7.6 Billion Souls. though there is MUCH you, by reason of your lack of scriptural knowledge which has been TELLING Believers of this approaching event since the Bible first was written. It's prophecies have been 100% accurate never being wrong at all in 2000 years.

WHEN all 5 Billion of you DIE over the course of 7 YEARS in the not TO distant FUTURE?

Rational reasoning verses Logical reasoning? WHICH is either of any POINT or Use in YOUR rapidly approaching future?

time is just ticking away and you remain in the service of Satan still. Hells Flames your ETERNAL HOME. and Moon-doggie?
just wasting your time keeping YOU occupied on pointless matters while he watches EACH OF YOU perish in Hell ... but why not?

If he HAS accepted Christ, he IS SAVED! Because Salvation IS FREE.
No he won't recieve any rewards in Heaven, but JUST BEING IN HEAVEN IS its OWN REWARD! This is because he LET you die IN YOUR SIN, and THAT shall be accounted TO HIS HEAD as written in Ezekiel 3

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

So you see my sinful UNSAVED friends. I have given you YOUR future as provided to us by God Himself. I warn you that none of us know the time of its beginning but we do know by watchng the Signs of the Times that it isn't long.

You can go to the Debate http://www.debate.org...
and learn how to obtain salvation (last part of the debate) or you can follow moon-doggie to his next equally worthless debate, that I leave to you?

I shall pray that God will open the eyes of as many of you as possible ... but I will be equally happy if I can convince even 1 of you to come to Jesus for salvation. He IS the BEST master I have ever known and I am proud TO BE HIS SLAVE, so will you.
after all, it is I who have after multiple discussions ACTUALLY PROVE I KNOW THE SCRIPTURES.

Moon doggie? We are entering the 4th Round and not even 1 scripture used. That tells you by demonstration who he's listening to. Point is HE cannot save even 1 of you. Only Christ can, but he isn't giving you Christ, he's giving you his own opinions. You know the thing about opinions is that their like BUTTS everyone has one and all are full of crap.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Please stop the ad hominem approach as this is twice you have attacked me personally.

Logical and lateral are the two hemispheres of the mind between neutral ground within the polar region. Within the neutral ground is rational reasoning and logical reasoning, so if you lean towards logic as you seem to be doing "please correct me if I am wrong" then it is logical rationalization, and if you lean towards lateral rationality then you are of the understanding that to debate is to learn from one and other upon the battlefield of the mind.

It is not to have a great long point at the end of your tongue with edges as razor sharp, but too have dulled it be well rounded to have edges as to be razor sharp that is to cut to the quick. Because the closer you get the more that your point is more so a hindrance that is what the front line is for as to distance yourself upon the middle ground as the back line gets in close and personal.

Now don't think that I have done this to you. You have done this to yourself as to have tripped over your own tongue. Twice within this debate.

You don't think before you speak, you don't mean what you say and you don't say what you mean. You are mean with your own point of reference towards the 10 commandments as it is no more than a guide to protect us from ourselves. No more no less. For that is why I cannot get an absolute answer from any priest of any Catholic Church "about why it is not called the Christian Church instead"

They continue to fall back upon the cross that is the Woman that had passed away or chose to lose her life for the sake of the child within the complications of childbirth upon a cross of the sword. For that is where you stand as to have, sword in hand alongside. As your own tongue has proven it to be so.

Logical reasoning.
Unconditional love is as the Woman and Jesus Christ is as natural as Nature is Good. Amen

Lateral reasoning.
Unconditional love is the nature of a Woman and to be good-Natured is as our own Jesus Christ that unconditionally loves us all is good. Amen

Now please don't take what I have said personally for this message is not towards just you it is to us all. That all governing forces rule of beliefs and religions have neglected or rejected to see or to pass on to the masses of the world.

Give the world back to the Woman and child.

One dark day in the middle of the night.
Two dead men got up to fight.
Back to back, they faced each other.
Drew their swords and shot each other.
One was blind the other could see.
So they chose a blind man as the referee.
The blind man went to watch fair play.
And two lame men came too carried them away.
With a paralysed donkey that was passing by.
That ended up kicking the blind man in the eye.
It knocked him through a nine-inch wall.
Into a dry ditch that drowned them all.
The deaf policeman heard all the noise.
He came to arrest two dead men that were just boys.
If you don't believe this story"s true,
Ask the blind man he seen it all through you and me.
And the two boys called it liberty.

I have and I will hide behind this PC with all hope of never being discovered as I am a just man. That will die with no recognition of the works of my own mind that I shall return to heaven as a gift is a gift that should be justly passed onward as a gift.

Upon this road of lest forget, we meet another with no regret, we ask why our eyes sting us so, when the how or why's that love is so. We stumble across a justly act to see us through a humble fact that within loves mercies grace is mummies place. For me and you, that is of faith let us all stray beyond this space.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

And this is the 3rd time you insist that you are the master of your own fate, and not slave to Christ or Satan.
That you apparantly fail to understand that , No reasoning is of use as reasoning from creatures of insignificance is as useful, as the desire of ants to Humanity.

Tell us. Can YOU save a Soul on your opinion or word? Can you turn ONE hair white or Black? You are as illiterate of the Word of God as the unsaved sinners. You demonstrate ignorance of the Righteous of God at all levels.

Again we are served the self righteousness of a man who demonstrates in every word, the ignorance of Humanity doomed to Hell, by reason of his refusal to kneel before his maker.

You continue in your slumber, preseuming FALSELY that the mind of man is of any value or superiority?. Tell us ... what recent accomplishment of the Mind of man, has stopped the approach of Death and Hell? What reasoning has altered the end result of that death? Have you REASONED yourself out of Hell one wonders?

hehehe, no. you are a pathetic example of a self righteous flop. who can neither see nor understand his fate. You cannot hear the approach of Death, as Hell prepares to consume your soul, tell us my self righteous fellow, HOW will you stay Hell, with the reasoning efforts of the human mind?

Lest I am mistaken God is the creator and God tells you- Romans 9:16
"It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy."

You understand the English language don't you? IF it does not depend on HUMAN desire OR EFFORT?
Then your precious REASONING IS of 0 value. thus not WORTH effort eh? Can you truly not surmise even the littlest things?

perhaps you should review my debate on http://www.debate.org...

So go and Reason away? but the WORD of your God, shows you a liar and a fool!

As to personal attacks?
a Human must be WORTH something to be attacked? The entire Scripture proves that humanity is of the Lord or the Devil. Neither you nor any soul comes to God of his own accord. therefore God has created YOU to salvation OR DESTRUCTION?

Romans 9:15 For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

Romans 9:21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

Romans 9:22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

Romans 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden.…

Hebrews 6:

1
Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith in God, 2 instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3And this we will do, if God permits.

4
It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age— 6 and then have fallen away—to be restored again to repentance, because they themselves are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting Him to open shame.

7
Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is tended receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless, and its curse is imminent. In the end it will be burned.

**your a porta-potty my friend, why should I bother attacking such a vessel, who clearly spouts sewage at every word. **

Go and reason elsewhere fellow. we are all filled up here!

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

A just man is: as you have pointed out many times, yes upon there last right, even before receiving there last rites.

I will be a better man once again and stand down and if you don't think that I have not or won't or don't kneel down on my knees in our existence creator's presence then you are a very foolish individual. I have said that all other than the scripture of Saint Thomas the Apostle, also known as "Doubting Thomas". Are, no more than corrupted recordings of the scriptures of Jesus with bias reasoning and reasons of the governing rule of that era in time and also a breakdown with the barriers of communication. I also ask those of the Ashtiname of Muhammad to respect their own everlasting promise.

So saying what you mean and meaning what you say is never mean if it is meant from the heart. Sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind and don't forget the golden rule. It's not all about you and me, it is all of us.

"All praise and glory belong to Nature our existence creator" For there are many names and guess what the name is Nature. Not what all of the religions and beliefs of the world think. So do as you please for I care when you face our own existence creator all alone if your game and be brave enough to call our own existence creator by whatever first name you choose or kneel in the fear that religions and beliefs have brutally beaten us down with for such a long, long time. This has happened because of the will of Women and Men, not of Woman and Man.

If you must know, I do kneel in the presence of Nature with praise and glory with thanks to our own creator. Just as a child.

Peace be with you as all praise and glory belong to Nature. Also with thanks to Mother Mary and Jesus Christ. Amen.

2far4u2, the benevolent analyst.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

It is of little doubt people like you create emormous doubt among the unbelievers. You obvious loss of reality is clear for all to see.

One who use the name of Christ, then infers that HE IS fallible, because of the ignorance of humanity. Indeed a God who CANNOT overcome the stupidities of a frail creature as man yet CLAIMS omnipotence, Omnipresence and all power, would clearly be beyond credibility.

your apostasy is duly noted.

To the unbelievers, understand that the Bible is the infallible inerrant word of God. without contradiction nor error as claimed withing its pages.

2 Peter 1:21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

2 Timothy 3:15 From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

By Pro's own admission quote " I have said that all other than the scripture of Saint Thomas the Apostle, also known as "Doubting Thomas". Are, no more than corrupted recordings of the scriptures of Jesus "

He calls God and Christ LIAR and is foolish enough to even HOPE he has a place in heaven.

What manner of Believer KNOWS no scritures, uses no scriptures then claims knowledge of Gods things? Hehehe

BEHOLD the scriptures on scrtures that Pro CLAIMS are False, yet specifically stated TRUE by God Holy Spirit Himself.

This religious man has ONLY HIS RELIGION to keep him company. He is to be pitied as written; Hebrews 10:30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I will share this with you as I have just discovered.
It looked red but it was an amber rite.

Peace be with you FollowerofChrist1955.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
AMBIGUITY

Using double meanings to ambiguities of language to mislead or misrepresent the truth, When the judge asked the defendant why he hadn't paid his parking fines he said, Fine for parking here' and so he naturally presumed that it would be fine to park here.

By Pro's own admission quote " I have said that All other than the scripture of Saint Thomas the Apostle, also known as "Doubting Thomas". Are, no more than corrupted recordings of the scriptures of Jesus "

Sorry I wasn't aware that it left a flaw in my argument. For that is what you fall upon your own sword and say what?
"He calls God and Christ LIAR and is foolish enough to even HOPE he has a place in heaven"

2far4u2CharlesDarwin
You have comprehension issues that are linked to your own ability to see over the wall that you place before yourself that of course, you expect all others to be able to jump over as well.

You delve or have delved into the mind of a sociopath there is hope for you. Give your big stick back to Jesus Christ as it is not yours and drop the sword as you are obviously unequipped, as to be safe with it, for its glory belongs to Nature, not to your nature.

Here I am with a big stick that a friend gave back to me and asked of me to get rid it for good. So I need to decide where the best place for it to be. Is it just within the edge of the expanding universe.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Is it just outside of the crest of the expanding universe or is it outside of the universe far enough as it to have no effect on me or anyone else at all.
And all I can say is why am I here why me? and the answer I got was I need a friend. What is a friend I ask myself, well a friend isn't much by them self because one friend would get tired and worn out. So a circle of friends. Well didn't Jesus found out all of that? So a friend is someone that can be there own friend first off. A friend knows that their own health be it there mental health our there physical health or even there spiritual health is a burden of responsibility. Just like any other position of authority.
So maybe a friend is someone that just knows this and does what they can to live up to it as best they can.

To cut a full circle where will this adventure take the stick and me? So now I'm scared and alone holding onto any love and joyous times throughout my childhood. And the words of my mother come back to me.
The Great Gatsby.
She had this memorised and could rattle it off with so much character I was always impressed as to be inspired.
Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone . . . just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had

Somehow I don't feel alone and I don't feel that I am the first along this path. Most I believe call it the Road Less Travelled. But I call it the Road Lest Travelled that no one has written as yet. Or have with religious text and maybe just could have, as all I could hear is. I need help.

Was it my own inner self-calling out or was it another? and I fall back upon my own sword as to say "I have seen it for what it was, insanity is without any concept of liberty" so without haste I gave the big stick back to Jesus Christ as to get rid of it for good.

Keep searching for more reasons to justify what you have been doing on this site as to save face. Pride before the fall.

Peace be with you Follower of Ch
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Ephesians 6:19
Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it fearlessly, as I should."

Romans 16:25
Now to Him who is able to strengthen you by my gospel and by the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery concealed for ages past,

2 Corinthians 3:12
Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold.

Ephesians 3:3
that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly.

Ephesians 3:4
In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ,

Ephesians 3:9
and to illuminate for everyone the stewardship of this mystery, which for ages past was hidden in God, who created all things.

Colossians 4:3
as you pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains.

1 Thessalonians 5:25
Brothers, pray for us as well.

That all may know that WE have no voice save the Gospel, we HAVE no thought save the Gospel, and we Have no opinion BUT the Gospel of our Lord!

As it is written; Matthew 28:19 jGo therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Christs own Commission to ALL servants of God!
FollowerofChrist1955
missmedic;
That you spout nonsense as you await HELLs Flames. is even worse than stupidity. It is INSANITY.

As to Problems? be they Philosophical, Scientific OR socio-political NOE has been resolved by talk. One begins to wonder if you do not OWN a TV, or are merely BLIND as well AS stupid.

As to the Human Condition? Yes die you WILL and after that .... JUDGEMENT! Despite your utter lunacy, I still feel great sorrow at your future punishment in the bowels of Hell. I certainly would not wish this upon you ... you rush into it willfully. Such a pity!
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Faith doesn"t bring us beyond reason, as amply shown by the fact that not a single problem " be it scientific, philosophical or socio-political " has ever been solved or even mildly ameliorated by faith. On the contrary, faith has a nasty tendency to make bumbling simpletons of us, to waste our energies, time and resources on pursuit that do not improve the human condition, and at its worst it convinces people to drive planes into skyscrapers, or to mount "holy" crusades to slaughter the "infidel." Faith is not a virtue, it is a repudiation of one the few good things human beings have going for them: a little bit of reason.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
1.I am not a stone ?..2. I am not my mother,, 3.. I can swimm....So stories about stones, swimming and mothers do not count..?..No rationals and no logic ...I swimm..Call me a stone..Not my mother..
FollowerofChrist1955
canis;
And this information will benefit you HOW? as you BURN in Hell, continuously screaming in searing pain, as FLAMES and wails of torment is the ONLY thing passing through your Soul.

in the end? WAS EITHER rational OR Logical of any point? uhhhhh NO.