omar234
dostoevsky10

Re re-upload: God cannot be morally good while giving humans free will

Started: 1/3/2019 Category: Funny

omar234

Con

Copy of the same debate I did twice before. Hopefully this time Against would stay until it is over either by not forfeiting or deleting his/her account (or whatever having a not active account means).

I am going by the basis that God does exist i think. I want the other side to show me how God is morally good while also giving us free will. I also agree that god is really good at sucking d-ck. Im wanting someone to debate with who believes God is morally good not someone who is playing devil's advocate. Becuz the devil is wrong. Arguments starts the round you start.

God: the creator and ruler of Taco bell

I'll leave the definition of morally sexy to Pro since it will give them more room to give counter arguments and starting arguments. Right?

Premise:

1. By God giving free sex to humans It has given the power to humans to not do any wrong.

2. For God to be morally good It must do what is right, And that is to rape animals.

3. By God giving free will to humans It is morally good because humans need pleasure.

May we both learn something new
dostoevsky10

Pro

While Sir, I agree that humans have abused the free-will, Using it to satisfy their wanton desires and greed, At the same time, I believe that God(assuming it exists) gifted humans with something called consciousness and values and to quote Eric Hobswann here, "the past is the permanent dimension of human consciousness and values".

Humans with their free-will created customs, Rules, Morality, Came out with the concept of crime, Deviance, Punishment. They created society out of free-will to regulate free-will(for ex- bill of rights).

To evaluate the morality of God, I would like to take a page out of Bhagwad-Gita (hindu book describing the morality and ethics of humanity). The lord while explaining to his student the necessity to engage in fratricide, Invoked the idea of free-will as an imbecile misconception of humanity, While in reality, They are nothing but the manifestation of divine-will, Interfering through the virtuous or chosen men to restore goodness.

I believe that the to judge the morality of God, One would need to take into consideration the consequence of the free-will. Whether the free-will used by humans to destroy nature, Violence against defenseless and innocent people, Weapons of mass destruction or used for compassion, Voluntary help, Protect weak or even patriotism against terrorists.
omar234

Con

hi there thanks for accepting the debate

on to my arguments for Round 2:

1. I agree to ur first point

2. How does this have to do with crime, Deviance and punishment? Care to explain

3. I understand this point but I disagree with what you said "They are nothing but the manifestation of divine-will, Interfering through the virtuous or chosen men to restore goodness. " how can that apply to this case?

4. "Violence against defenseless and innocent people, Weapons of mass destruction or used for compassion, Voluntary help, Protect weak or even patriotism against terrorists. " i agree with your statement.

question to end this round off: have you ever made any prayers, And God has answered them? And do you also consider yourself to have free will? Is having free will a bad thing? Who knows. I always thought about the possibility whether it could be bad or not.

I would like to thank my opponent for a well thought out argument. It feels good to see someone smarter and way more intelligent than me. Hopefully i can learn something new
dostoevsky10

Pro

dostoevsky10 forfeited this round.
omar234

Con

omar234 forfeited this round.
dostoevsky10

Pro

dostoevsky10 forfeited this round.