Potato_Farmer
CraneTechnique

Recreational Marijuana

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

Potato_Farmer

Pro

Con can go first
CraneTechnique

Con

Recreational marijuana should not be legalized, Because laws aren't even real and it shouldn't even be in question. I am not arguing that it should be illegal, But that it's status as "legal" or not is meaningless.
Potato_Farmer

Pro

"Recreational marijuana should not be legalized, Because laws aren't even real and it shouldn't even be in question. "

Huh. _.

Why shouldn't recreational marijuana not be legalized?
Laws are real
Why shouldn't it be in question

This sentence is bs.

" I am not arguing that it should be illegal, But that it's status as "legal" or not is meaningless. "

Again, You don't explain why. How is something like marijuana, Which can have both great advantages but also devastating effects, Be "meaningless" in the eye of the law?
CraneTechnique

Con

Laws are not real, They are made up by humans you halfwitted basket case. If laws are real then anything I happen to make up is also real. Marijuana doesn't have "devastating effects" either, For a pro-marijuana person you sound very anti-marijuana. I am smoking a fat zoot of piff as I type this.
Potato_Farmer

Pro

"Laws are not real, They are made up by humans you halfwitted basket case. If laws are real then anything I happen to make up is also real. "

I'm starting to wonder you're like, 5.

Just because humans made up these laws doesn't mean they magically become "not real". Just because something is made up by humans doesn't mean it's not real. Everything we use today; cars, Laptops, Cups, Games, Were all made by humans. Does that mean that these things are just. . . Not real?

I also think you don't get what a law is. A law must be accepted and passed by many people. It must have many different specific requirements that will establish it as a law.

I'm really complementing my life choices rn.
CraneTechnique

Con

You really are a brain dead imbecile. Laws don't magically become real just because humans make them up. There is a difference between cars and computers and imaginary things that only exist conceptually. Are you really that stupid or just intellectually dishonest?
The only difference between something being the law or not is that people agree to believe it's the law. It's no different than believing in God or the easter bunny. You really are a disgusting creature that can't even tell the difference between a concept and a physical object.
Potato_Farmer

Pro

Laws can't just be "laws" if their only a concept that everyone agrees on. Another requirement that your petty little brain can't comprehend is that it needs to be WRITTEN DOWN AND ENFORCED.

Even if everyone beleives that it should be a law but it isn't written down, It is not a law.

A law must be written.
It must be passed.
It must be reviewed.

Do you seriously think things like the Constitution, Which is the basis of most of our laws, Is not REAL?
CraneTechnique

Con

Okay then let's put it to you this way. If I believe that I have to murder you and rape your wife, And I do so and get away with it, Then I am enforcing that just as much as the law is enforced. Does that make it right or make it an objective fact that you just HAVE to be murdered and have your wife raped or does it just make me a nut case?
What about the laws of Nazi germany? They were just as much laws as any other laws, So do they have a basis in objective reality? The only basis is that they are believed in and enforced. Laws are meaningless social constructs and can be just as evil and retarded as they can be reasonable.
Potato_Farmer

Pro

K cool con keeps persisting on his ludicrous and dumb argument of laws not being real.

You AGAIN ignore all my points.

It is true that they must be enforced, But thats only a small part of it.

Again, You don't have the eyes to see what I wrote last round.

"A law must be written.
It must be passed.
It must be reviewed. "

Laws are real, And they are very real. Nobody except you is saying that laws aren't real. Jeez dude, How many times did your mom drop you when you were a baby?

The laws of Nazi Germany were also, To your surprise, Real. That doesn't mean they were good. They just had to be passed by people with authority. Just because a law was bad doesn't mean it wasn't real.

Lets say we didn't have any laws. If we didn't, Then the world would collapse.

Nobody would do what they were told. Why would they need to?

Without laws, One can kill everyone on the face of the planet.

And what prevents that?

LAAWWSSSSSSSSS
CraneTechnique

Con

"A law must be written.
It must be passed.
It must be reviewed. "

So let's say a religion is written in the form of scripture, It is "passed" and "reviewed" as in following that scripture is mandated by a theocratic state and deemed the one true religion by members of the state. Does that mean that the religion is true or is there just a state forcing you to play along with it and a bunch of idiots dumb enough to believe in it? Laws only exists conceptually, You imbecilic retard. The question of whether marijuana should or should not be "legal" is arbitrary because there are no actual physical state of something being legal or not except in people's minds I don't care how many people review it or if it is enforced because theoretically anything could be made a law and it is just an arbitrary social construct. Once again for the ten thousandth time laws are real in the same way that God is real, As a concept in peoples heads. You are literally retarded if you can't understand this.
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMETHING BEING A LAW OR NOT IS IF ENOUGH PEOPLE BELIEVE IT IS LAW, THERE IS NO PHYSICAL PROPERTY WHICH EXISTS IN MARIJUANA THAT A SCIENTIST CAN OBSERVE UNDER A MICROSCOPE TO SEE IF IT IS LEGAL OR NOT BECAUSE MAN MADE LAWS HAVE NO BASIS IN OBJECTIVE PHYSICAL REALITY EXCEPT AS A RETARDED NOTION IN PEOPLE'S MINDS.
Posted by jlw827 3 weeks ago
jlw827
No matter what people like to say, It"s addictive. It"s a habit. You can rely on the feeling we"re gives you. However, It"s harmless in the sense it doesn"t make you do bad things. But it really can help medically. Like everything in life it"s a positive if done within reason I say
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
But your laws are not real
Posted by CraneTechnique 1 month ago
CraneTechnique
In that case, You are obligated to shut the f*%$ing ^%&*$%^$ up or you will owe me a fine of 6 billion dollars.
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
Conviction moves a person to action whether or not the belief is real the consequences are real. So you see you don't need to believe to be burnt alive. And please stop crying.
Posted by CraneTechnique 1 month ago
CraneTechnique
You are just so god damned retarded. Just because people believe in and enforce laws doesn't mean they are any more real than Santa Clause. If everyone believes in Jesus and burns you at the stake or imprisons you for not following christianity, Does that make christianity true? You people just have zero understanding of anything I'm saying because you don't know how to separate objective reality from the world of human concepts and superstitions.
Posted by CraneTechnique 1 month ago
CraneTechnique
Posted by CraneTechnique 1 month ago
CraneTechnique
You are just so god damned retarded. Just because people believe in and enforce laws doesn't mean they are any more real than Santa Clause. If everyone believes in Jesus and burns you at the stake or imprisons you for not following christianity, does that make christianity true? You people just have zero understanding of anything I'm saying because you don't know how to separate objective reality from the world of human concepts and superstitions.
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
If laws were "meaningless" then laws would be ineffectual. Try smocking dope in your local police station and see if you don't wake up in a jail cell with a sore azzhole.
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
What a condescending kunt