billsands
Anonymous

Regardless of whether the Mueller Report exonerated Trump he is still guilty

billsands

Pro

My point is simple Mueller did waste our time in that he came to the wrong conclusion, The evidence clearly points to Trumps legal culpability

Con

What evidence? Mueller had 25 million dollars, Unlimited resources and time and is one of the most respected FBI Investigator, What do you-washed up 60 year old know.
billsands

Pro

Persona attacks do not win debates and i am going to report that, You might think to apologize i can have you banned for that, You want that? So apologize, Now what does this old man know, I know the mueller report has yet to be released, What are they hiding? What is it they do not want us to see? And i make a super good point also mueller might have deliberelty been punking us, He might have thrwon the fight, Maybe he did waste money, If he was working for trump all along, I demand we do this all over again and get the proper results, This ISNT OVER, AND WE DEMAND TO SEE THE REPORT

Con

Im sorry if i offended you but you did admit that you are drunk when you write arguments. So im not wrong im just a bit blunt. Also have you reported backwardsman yet.

Do you understand how complicated this process is? There are laws that prohibit some documents or part of documents to be released. Its very complicated. You can't just put out a top government report just like *poof* here it is. No it takes time. It will be released. There is no collusion or further indictments. Whats the matter with the Mueller Report, He basically charged people on parking tickets so he was desperate and he STILL couldn't find anything.
billsands

Pro

i am sober as a judge and you are making lame excuses, And once again you make a personal attck also reported

Con

You didn't rebuttal any of my points and I said im sorry. Yeesh
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
EverlastingMoment
The whole "Mueller is corrupt because he came to the wrong conclusion" cliche argument.
So that essentially assumes you wouldn't have said anything provided Mueller found Trump guilty in his investigation. Doesn't that levy quite the bias on your part too?

An investigation goes south and you immediately cry foul. That's up to you. But if you're going to attempt to prove that the Mueller investigation was mishandled simply on an assumptive basis then you're going to be labelled as nothing more than a mere conspiracy theorist.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
billsands
clinton was investigated like a million times and cleared each time, This stinks it does trump has orchestrated a cover up
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
billsands
as far as being old and washed up, I have a trust fund i am wealthy people like my opponent clean my toilet they literally consume my fecal material to stay alive, As my opponent must do to survive consume the defecation of his betters to earn his daily bread, I did not deserve a personal attck, I will return the favor did i gat an apology from this doo doo eating piece of scum
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
melcharaz
this reminds me of the comey investigations, Got the same stink to em. 3rd party is likely involved pulling the strings.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
cfossedal
What "evidence? " "Guilty" of what, Not being Socialist enough?

We have real (legal) "evidence" of negligence by Hilary Clinton actually being "guilty" the Benghazi affair, But simply do not prosecute her or investigate her over DEATHS nearly as much as the 2-year march against Trump over nothing.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
kaleb45373
I can't accept the debate because I can't commit time to this, But really?
He looked into this so extensively and with the best tools known to us and he found nothing. Liberals just cannot accept that Trump won, Fair and square, And regardless of what they say the president is doing, They are the ones dividing the country apart.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Smug_Tomato
Um no. Mueller spent more time investigating this than anyone else. If he came to the conclusion that there was no collusion then there was no collusion and nothing you say can possibly change that fact.

I'm not even a Trump supporter.