NeonMatter90
Abbyisaboss

Religion is the cause of all of the World's problems

Abbyisaboss has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

NeonMatter90

Pro

Religion is the reason why Races hate each other, It is the reason why Education is Broken, It is the reason why Corporate America is Failing, It is the reason for Liberalism, Feminism, Wars, etc.
Abbyisaboss

Con

Hi, before I try to defend my side of the argument it would be helpful if you had a little more detail as to what exactly I'm arguing. This looks like a really cool conversation I just don't want to defend something that is irrelevant to the intended conversation. Thx :)
NeonMatter90

Pro

Religion is the Cause of Many Ideologies clashing in with each other such as the Israeli- Palestine conflict it is the underlying purpose of Both modern and current Slavery as stated before Whites forced their Christian beliefs on Other races through bondage, Also Corporate America is failing because Religion is brainwashing people to be Liberals SJW's because American Culture is Satanic eyc.
Abbyisaboss

Con

I'm really sorry but I'm not sure exactly what the heck you're talking about.?

what is SJW?

lol I'm happy to debate that Religion is not the cause of the world's problems but I need to know what you're talking about. sry
NeonMatter90

Pro

Society is crumbling because of Religion, Look at our Education system a Prussian model used to keep the mases Ignorant, and the Prussian system was mainly Roman Catholic and Jewish, Also Many Americans have been InIndoctrinated through the Church to Accept Jesus Christ as our own and only savior when there is absolutely no proof of his Existence. SJW's and Liberalism were fueled by government because some proverbs stated to treal all equal like our Women etc.
Posted by american_citzen 3 years ago
american_citzen
Religion is not the problem man is. I enjoy what the person below me said when he stated that. Religion does not cause problems. Only people misinterpreting the teachings do
Posted by MarkK.1068 3 years ago
MarkK.1068
Religion is the excuse used by greedy leaders in some countries. Religion itself is not the cause. Man is.
Posted by NeonMatter90 3 years ago
NeonMatter90
I'm talking about all problems In Society not Natural Disasters I'm talking about how Religion is the motive behind Wars, Slavery, Economic Crisis, Education, and how it is making the World fall apart etc. @Abbyisaboss
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
Mark seems right. It's not religion that causes 'all' problems. Religion was outside when World War 2 happen, Hitler's chaos, potato famine, death penalty. Yeah religion was out of it but It can be human ignorance that causes all problems.
Posted by MarkK.1068 3 years ago
MarkK.1068
And Spicy Jeans.......are you serious?
Posted by MarkK.1068 3 years ago
MarkK.1068
Religion is not the cause of all the world's problems. That's absurd. Devastating weather, greed, love of money, stealing, murder, etc., etc. are all problems not created by religion.
Posted by Abbyisaboss 3 years ago
Abbyisaboss
@NeonMatter90 sorry but do you mind responding within the debate? thx :)
Posted by NeonMatter90 3 years ago
NeonMatter90
@spicyjeans you do have a valid point, But what caused White People to go Psycho Crazy Colonists? Religion. AKA Christianity When it was American Slavery Whites literary forced blacks to be Christians via by Whipping among others things like Brainwashing from a Young age.
Posted by spicyjeans 3 years ago
spicyjeans
No...
White people are the reason why races hate each other. Did they not start it when bringing slaves over against their will?
White people are the reason that education is broken. Trust me, if the government wanted a good school system, they would have one. That only means that they don't have one because they don't want one.
White people are the reason Corporate America is failing. White people run corporations and the government, thus corporations and government have always been corrupt. They want you to believe corporate America is failing when they're secretly taking away your citizen rights from under your noses.
Liberalism, Feminism, and others are all legitimate setups made by the government (ergo white people)
Although religion has made some significant impacts, don't put it at fault for the crimes of America's crooked government.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
So True!!