Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Why is it that christians do not present anything new that atheists haven't debunked countless times

backwardseden
philboi

Indeed, A very good question. "Why is it that christians do not present anything new that atheists haven't debunked countless times? " A word of humble caution: There's gonna be a lot of sarcasm within this dee-bate. So if that's not your cup of tea, Then do not drink on! However, The ideas are plumb and as sure as daylight sound. * Pascal's Wager = Zzzzz. That you should wager for god. Really? Poker chips. A good bluff. Yeah, People bet with their lives if this whatever untamed she=rew o...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should there be fruit on pizza?

LukasDrakon
DonovanTheDeveloper

I think fruit should belong in pizza. Without it, The pizza wouldn't taste the same....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Why do christians believe they have a certain entitlement when they cannot prove their god existence

backwardseden
minecraft_thundercheese18

Why is it that christians believe that they have a certain entitlement that puts them above the rest of those who do not believe in what they themselves believe because everybody believes differently? What is irking since each person has a completely different definition for what their god magically does, There is no definition for their god. Since there is no definition for a god, How can anyone prove that a god exists to back up any claim with evidence? Just because their bible says so does...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The christian god according to the text requires to slaughter someone to teach others a lesson

backwardseden

The christian god according to the printed text requires of itself to slaughter someone, Anyone, Namely jesus, As well as commit umteen horrific genocides and thus cause all-consuming pain as well as heinous hateful intense suffering for the mere reason of jealousy, Especially to babies and children, Which must give pleasure to this whatever undefined god which is not a thinking, Rational, Common sense, Logical reason. So the question you should ask of yourself is - why? And more importantly "wh...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Homosexuality is gay

Niqqerman
Ihsieman

Why would anyone be homosexual? That is gay....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

What good has the christian god succeeded in doing?

backwardseden
cynic_man

Be honest. What good has the christian god succeeded in doing? Think of 3 things that the christian god has succeeded in doing per RD and most importantly why they are good. They cannot be "personal" things because they would obviously be biased unsubstantiated opinions. In turn, I will 100% know of 3 things that the christian god according to the bible has done and why they are not good....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

gay?

dababyeater
Dr.Smiley

gay? Yes. Gay good. Gaymizu. Balls in ya mouth L bozo stinky a$s yuh...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Why the Mormon (LDS) doctrine of "The Great Apostasy" is total nonsense

Pravoslaviya
Ihsieman

The Mormon doctrine of the Great Apostasy, Which I might add is the foundation of their faith, Is complete and utter nonsense. I will refute the idea that such an event took place and show you that when the Great Apostasy is proved wrong, The rest of the Mormon faith falls apart....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

There is not enough evidence to reasonably justify the existence of any god(s).

ElTater
Eclyptic

Hello, This is an invitation for anyone that desires to bring forth any good evidence for the claim of any god(s) that would counter my position. I believe that what you might regard as "good evidence" is not what you expect and you don't have a good reason to believe in it. I will respectfully challenge any evidence with my own questioning and epistemological conversation. I encourage anyone to please be brief. I will try not to ramble my questioning and objections. I commend anyone who...

Debating Period
20 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Why is it that christians are completely dishonest and cannot accept that their god is immoral?

backwardseden
Erasmus732

Why is it that christians are completely dishonest and cannot accept that their unproven god is completely bankrupt and immoral according to their book that they supposedly rely on and read with many thousands of translations and updates that do not agree with each other as each of them has various and different messages? Btw, It is so easy to provide the verses for what is listed below. It's not a problem to do as such. Some of them are truly horrific and disgusting. However, That's exactly...

Debating Period
17 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago