guns_god_and_country
kinetochore1917

Remove Joe Biden from office

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Voting Period

guns_god_and_country

Pro

Joe Biden should be removed from office immediately. He is clearly unfit and has no idea what he is doing. He is doing harm to America and no good. He claims that his "Green New Deal" will help America and bring in lots of jobs, But it actually is going to be costing American families almost $850, 000. It has been proven that he is suffering from dementia. No person suffering from dementia should be in such a high place of power.
kinetochore1917

Con

I'll take this debate.

First, It should be noted that to remove a president from office, They must commit an impeachable offense. Biden has not committed any impeachable offense and therefore cannot and should not be removed from office.

The claim that Biden has been diagnosed with dementia is patently false. Cognitive decline is a normal part of aging, But Biden is still able to function. The rumor that Biden has dementia was started by a Republican Congressman in an effort to discredit Biden and entered the public vernacular after being picked up by several right-wing commentators like Candace Owens and Steven Crowder.

Biden actually does not support the Green New Deal as presented in Congress; he has his own plan to cut carbon emissions by 50% by 2030 and has signed executive orders on this. He has also notably signed executive orders to prevent discrimination and is working on a $1. 8 trillion child care and family support plan.

Is he a great president? No, Of course not. He certainly wasn't my first choice, But I am pleasantly surprised by how well he is doing so far (for the most part) and he certainly does not need to be impeached.
guns_god_and_country

Pro

The fact that you think he is doing good in office, Is a little scary and disappointing. He is letting in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from Mexico. That act alone will kill our economy and our way of life. I am not saying that I hate Mexicans. I have no problem with people coming into the legally. But when they come in illegally, That is a different problem. Joe Biden is completely ruining our constitution. He does not care about our 1st or 2nd amendments.
kinetochore1917

Con

I agree his handling of the border was not as good as it could have been. Is that grounds to remove him from office? No. If every time a president did something stupid, We removed them from office, Impeachment would be a monthly event and Donald Trump would have been gone several hundred times.

I don't think I need to defend Biden in great detail since the topic of this debate is not whether or not he was a good/bad president. There have been plenty of presidents I would call bad who did not deserve to be removed from office. As it stands, Biden is a solid middle-tier president who, If he plays his cards right, Could end his four years in the top tier alongside Reagan and Obama. Since you did not cite specific examples of him threatening our first and second amendments, I don't see how I could convince you otherwise.

Anyway, Thanks for a nice, Short debate and best of luck on the vote.
Posted by DeletedUser 2 weeks ago
DeletedUser
I find it profoundly hypocritical to suggest that we should "impeach" Biden, When he hasn't done anything that's an impeachable offense yet. That's what Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats did twice to Trump, The reason for the second time being the closest to an impeachable offense. Trump egged on his base and a few hundred of them or so stormed the U. S. Capitol.
Posted by sunsetonme 1 month ago
sunsetonme
I am totally amazed at how deeply the Russian trolls have infiltrated our public talk boards.
On a side note, With no animosity intended or implied I must ask you; Mr. Instigator did the KGB teach you English or not?
Now I would be happy to debate whether you or I are citizens of the USA as well.
Posted by Hezikiah 1 month ago
Hezikiah
guns_god_and_country. . Did you enjoy your visit to the Capitol on January 6?
Posted by Hezikiah 1 month ago
Hezikiah
" It has been proven that he is suffering from dementia. " You are talking about Donald Trump
Vote Placed by Defro 3 weeks ago
Defro
guns_god_and_countrykinetochore1917Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro hasn't met his burden of proof. All his/her points were addressed by Con.