Kvng_8
omar2345

Replying to your comment

Kvng_8

Con

Hello omar, Sure you can accept the debate go ahead. And yes, I am more so for dub and I'm a dub person and I'm against sub. I'm sure you read everything I had to say. Re-read it if you need to. I would have messaged you but your settings said it's disabled and you aren't accepting them at this time.

I'm personally a Naruto freak I love it so much and I think it's one of the greatest of all time but everyone has their own opinions but that isn't the point of the debate anyway and also I will send you a link to My Anime List to see all the anime I've seen when the debate is over, Or during the debate

I haven't seen those 4 anime, I watched some of FMA but not all, I couldn't get into it but I am planning to watch it foreal.

I'll be waiting for you to accept the debate
omar2345

Pro

So is this debate about you defending Naruto?

If so go right ahead.

Stick with FMA. It does not give you filler episodes plus the characters development is better. I am not the most avid fan of anime but do appreciate good ones. I watched DBS and Z and I realise now they are both bad shows. For similar reasons with Naruto.

Watch the other 3. Cowboy Bebop is the one to start with. Neon Genesis Evangelion is my favourite but it is not for everyone due to its depressing themes but it made it seem more realistic in a way.

Anyway I know this was not part of the debate. So Round 1 is for acceptance and Round 2 is for you tell me what the hell I am debating against (assuming Naruto).
Kvng_8

Con

This debate topic is about "Should Anime Be Watched In Sub Instead Of Dub? "
The link is: https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Should-Anime-Be-Watched-In-Sub-Instead-Of-Dub/1/

For everyone viewing this, Please read my opening argument (to understand the debate on this page)

I am "Con (against)" meaning that I am a dub person.

The reason I made this debate right here is to reply to your comment on my first initial debate because I was unable to message you. I was waiting for you to accept that debate to the link above.

In your comment you said you prefer the dub. So do you think we will have a proper debate coming from the fact that we are both on the "dub" side?

We could either leave here and debate there or continue the debate here on the topic of "Should Anime Be Watched In Sub Instead Of Dub? "

This debate is not about which anime is better than the other. But I do appreciate your recommendations on those anime.

I don't play when it comes to Naruto so it would be wise to steer away from this current topic you're trying to get at and talk about the "Sub/Dub"

I also haven't seen/unfamiliar with the other anime you've mentioned so it wouldn't be possible for me to say how Naruto is better, Because I haven't seen them.
omar2345

Pro

Why did you make a separate debate?

If you want to argue here use Round 3 to state your argument or say forfeit in the Round 3 so that I know you want to argue on the initial debate.
Kvng_8

Con

I already told you why I made a separate debate.

The reason why I did was to reply to your comment because I was unable to message you, It said you weren't accepting messages at this time.

I will forfeit on here, I'm just waiting on you to accept the debate on: "https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Should-Anime-Be-Watched-In-Sub-Instead-Of-Dub/1/"

Go ahead & accept debate
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
@Shavo we can message back & forth, He finally decided to change the option of his message so that I can message him. But to see our debate, Go to: https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Should-Anime-Be-Watched-In-Sub-Instead-Of-Dub/1/

@omar2345 I shall reply to you on there while also starting our new debate that you wanted to desperately. I'm not gonna keep going back and forth through here. It's annoying talking to you through 2 pages. I must go now though, I'll be back. Give me about an hour and I will respond back to you pointing out how you wanted to start a new debate all along, And then give you the chance to make your opening argument first.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Shavo

I can't his messages are private.
Posted by Shavo 3 years ago
Shavo
bro just message him
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Kvng_8

Is Naruto your religion or something? No blasphemy to the best anime.

I don't have the same reaction to someone critiquing my favourite shows. Why? It is their opinion and they are rightful to it.

"F*ck a video"- How did you watch Naruto. Through a video. What is the problem? Don't like blashphemy on Naruto or maybe you know why Naruto is so bad you just don't want nullify it in the brain so that you enjoy the little you can enjoy in Naruto?

"I have been civil all this time"- More like you were assuming my intentions. Can you not take someone saying Naruto is not that good? If you asked questions I would have answered them but instead you think the worst of me without having proof.

"And you know why"- I am not assuming like you tell me why?
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
But you initially said you prefer dub and that you can't take up the debate. So now that you want to create this new debate (which you did, Not me) of other anime being better than Naruto (in your opinion) and by you noticing that I love Naruto, You want to artificially change your mind and defend the sub? No thanks. You already displayed your fuckery, So you can gladly exit yourself out of MY debate. Since you're so fixated on shitting on Naruto let's go with your debate instead, Since the very first thing that came to your mind was "By the way Naruto, Attack on Titan are not that good. " So you're the one who wanted this challenge. Not me. So, I shall accept. You crossed the wrong line, Big mistake. Now I will make you look very dumb.

You already spoke about Naruto in THIS debate, The comment on MY debate, And you commented about Naruto on THIS debate's comments saying how "bad" it is based off of a damn video. F*ck a video. Use your words to make you win, If you can.

I have been civil all this time. But you made this a sticky situation and annoyed me. And you know why. Don't worry. I am still very civil. Since you are tired, Then go. And we shall make a new debate about Naruto vs whatever your anime is, Tomorrow.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Hey cut me some slack. It 00:56 where I am. I just thought for the debate I will defend the sub because you are defending dub. I've dropped after that video because that is all I need to win. Don't worry I won't speak about Naruto in the debate.

"Cause I can make you look real dumb. Don't ever come for the greatest anime of all time" - if you really want a challenge just ask. Lets remain civil until the first debate is over. Then I'll make you look stupid for defending Naruto. A medicore Anime.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Interesting. . .
1. You are contradicting yourself - first you say you prefer dub. Next minute you prefer sub? Which is it? Are you both? Are you sure you want to continue this debate? This leads to next point.

2. You are insisting on going off topic after I told you numerous of times that this isn't what we are debating about. You want to keep comparing other series to Naruto. "So is this debate about you defending Naruto? " then you say "Anyway I know this was not part of the debate. " you're full of it. You know exactly what you're doing. You know what the actual debate topic is, You just want to get off topic. "Naruto is not that good" Then it went to "This video shows how bad Naruto is"? Lmao.

3. "I am tired. Maybe tomorrow. " Bullsh*t. Sounds like a forfeit to me. All you're trying to do is push my buttons and get me to defend and debate about Naruto. Not gonna happen. Like I said before I don't play when it comes to Naruto. I'm not going to the link. Out of my whole opening statement on: https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Should-Anime-Be-Watched-In-Sub-Instead-Of-Dub/1/
All you could come up with to say was "Naruto and AOT aren't that good" and list anime that are better in your opinion shows how childish you are. You were trying to make this a whole other debate from the very beginning. I'm no longer debating or communicating with you. You couldn't even simply follow the rules and accept my challenge and properly reply back to my debate saying that you are (supposed to be) on the "sub" side. Instead, You comment me for the intent of making me create another debate with you so you can talk down on Naruto. You don't want to cross that line, I promise. Cause I can make you look real dumb. Don't ever come for the greatest anime of all time.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
I am tired. Maybe tomorrow. I will be on the Sub side.

Parting gift the video that will make you realise how bad Naruto is: (delete the gaps in the URL)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=v2tkz92eG_E