ChickenWaffles
squeakly54n6

Republicans or Democrats?

ChickenWaffles has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

ChickenWaffles

Pro

I will be presenting the position that The Republican party is better than the Democratic party.

round 1: acceptance.

Rule:
NO insults.
squeakly54n6

Con

Greetings, Happy to have a civil discussion on this topic. Some things I would like to clarify,

- I consider myself to be more of a progressive than a Democrat, I disagree and dislike a lot of Democrats like Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, And I also disagree with them on gun rights.

- I do not think the democrat party is perfect, In fact, I think it is flawed and a lot of the politicians in it are misinformed and have terrible execution of their idea's. I mean you have a lot of candidates like Obama who had good idea's but simply didn't get anything done when he was president. However my stance is while the democrat party is bad, The Republican party is 10 times worse.

All of that being said I am ready to have a discussion with you.
Posted by Chrissh0485 3 years ago
Chrissh0485
@ squeakly54n6 thanks for the heads up. I guess I have learned to ignore those types of people because they choose not to learn or listen. Hopefully, We can all learn from each other and come to a middle ground on current events.
Posted by squeakly54n6 3 years ago
squeakly54n6
@chrissh0485

Well, I'm happy to say that it is arguably one of the most civil places to have a debate account. Although you do have the occasional troll such as sickintheheadz or 12inchbeef but aside from them, It's as civil as you're going to get.
Posted by Chrissh0485 3 years ago
Chrissh0485
Before I started discussing politics or hot topics I felt my ideology was just my point of view on things. When I started talking to people about them they began to call me a "libtard" and "dumb democrat". I didn't even label myself these things and people are quick to put me in a category based on 1 or 2 opinions on an issue. I do keep an open mind and I do like some Republican policies, But most of my ideology goes in line with a Democrat. I want to hear the other side and have a civil debate on why based on objective data rather than name calling. It's hard to find those type of people on Facebook. Hopefully, I will find it here.
Posted by squeakly54n6 3 years ago
squeakly54n6
@Cori_Osborn

Exactly people seem to forget that conservatives are linked more with racism, Homophobia, And fascism.
Posted by Cori_Osborn 3 years ago
Cori_Osborn
I'm a fence sitting right-leaner but i have to agree, Both parties can be very toxic.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Choosing between democratic and republican party is like choosing between two pieces of sh! T. One sh! T may be better than the other, But it's still a sh! T.
Posted by squeakly54n6 3 years ago
squeakly54n6
@omar2345

No idea honestly. And yeah Bernie is probably the best choice for being president.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@squeakly54n6

Bernie is great.
Are Tulsi and Yang independents?