cranytorso
1011778

Requiring users to contemplate three debates before reviewing others creates more spam

cranytorso

Pro

when I got on this site I saw the new debates contained mostly one sentence. I thought this was just from trolls but when i went to review another debate i found that i could not because i had not participated in enough myself. This roadblock for debates harms the site because people will post one sentence debates as to quickly be able to post reviews. This clogs up the feeds with "new" debates that don't have any merit.
1011778

Con

Having to make three debates combats another kind of spam account spam when you require someone to post debates they won"t create many accounts to upvote theirs so having the three posts is beneficial to keeping a fair voting system
cranytorso

Pro

cranytorso forfeited this round.
1011778

Con

1011778 forfeited this round.