JaredFogle
Anonymous

Robux Should Be Free

Anonymous
Started: 5/1/2018 Category: Games

JaredFogle

Pro

I believe Robux should be free. I have no Robux. I reeeeaallly wish I had some.

Con

Providing robux to a player is one of the ways the company makes a profit. As well as allowing advertisement, robux is used to allow players and visitors to access the site. If the business did not have some form of income then the business may go bankrupt and will no longer allow players to play the game without asking for donations.
JaredFogle

Pro

They have soooo much money they are soooo greedy I just want Robux

Con

I can understand that robux is a huge part of the game. But keep in mind that if robux was free, then the company would need a new source of income. That new source may stop the game from "free to play" and may require a cost to play. In order to play any game on roblox, it might cost something like $10 or more due to the high popularity with players.
JaredFogle

Pro

have u played this game called cuphead roleplay? there is sooooo much you have to buy with robux that i want!

please! roblox can just get more money, they dont need money, they are greedy! they should give infinite robux to everyone

Con

I have not played that game. But as I said before, would you like to continue playing the game for free without robux. Or would you be fine paying $10 in order to have to play the game, but have the same privileges as someone who has robux. Almost all companies are greedy. It is the only way they make money. And since money is very important in today"s society, the change isn"t going to happen. If you want robux maybe ask your parents for a robux card or use some money from a birthday gift.

Thank you for providing an interesting debate and also I am glad that we were able to reply instantly instead of having to wait hours on end for the next comment.
Posted by Anonymous 2 years ago
Superedsel
I also wish Robux was more cheaper then cost a gallon of money for a 1,000 Roblux or something.
Posted by Anonymous 2 years ago
JaredFogle
i want robux
Posted by Anonymous 2 years ago
toriel
are you giving out free robux
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
JaredFogleAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: con is only one with arguments.