FandomInspired
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Rose Quartz Did NOT Shatter Pink diamond

FandomInspired has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FandomInspired

Pro

I will be asserting that in the Steven Universe canon universe, Rose Quartz was not the one to shatter Pink Diamond. The debate structure will be as follows:
Round 1: Position
Round 2: Opening arguments
Round 3: Rebuttals
Round 4: Closing arguments
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Con

Hi there, my name is attourney Randal P. Stevenson. I think I may be able to counter your argument. While you may want to focus on the smaller, more minute aspects, I like to talk about the whole picture... THE LEABIANS. I knew, from the moment I saw my son watching this VILE show, that it was clearly SJW propaganda, propagated by the neo-nazis of cartoon network. Seeing as how youv'e been CORRUPTED by the satanic workings of this show and the beliefs of the neo-nazi regimes that are responsible for the inception of this DISBUSTTING tv show, I will offer you a free conversion therapy at my local Mosque (15.326572, -76.157227)