Anonymous
RMTheSupreme

Russia Should Conquer and Rule the Whole World

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/9/2018 Category: Places-Travel
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I honestly think that Russian should conquer and rule over the whole world, because Russia is big and powerful.

Also, Russian culture is amazing! Their food, music, and language is so attractive and supreme, whereas Indians culture, African culture, Mexican Culture, or French culture is just bull crap.

Everyone will have to learn the supreme Russian language, and adapt to supreme Russian culture. In the Russian worldwide kingdom, kids will be forced to work in the mines, Indians are illegal, and there is a limit of one black family per neighborhood.
RMTheSupreme

Con

From the rest of the world to Russia ------------> http://www.youtube.com...

I am aware that pointing out hypocrisy in a debater and linking that to their case being wrong is usually a logical fallacy but here it's actually not a logical fallacy because the hypocrisy is directly implying they don't truly believe in their case as they have worded it.

If you read the pronouns that Pro uses in Round 1 when complimenting Russia's food, music and language, they use 'their' but neither 'our' nor 'my' are used even once. The reason that this is hypocrisy which directly proves Pro doesn't truly believe in his case (gender on profile) and most likely doesn't genuinely want Russia to conquer and rule the whole world is that he doesn't live there nor does he feel already wood over enough to identify as Russian himself. I know that his passport isn't easy to change (especially not to that of a nation as jingoistic as Russia) but this is the Internet on a debate where Pro is relatively anonymous. Pro could easily identify as a Russian at heart and their pronouns would reflect what they want and truly believe quite blatantly.

When we read the final paragraph of Pro's Round 1, we see further semantic slips that Pro doesn't truly support the resolution. If Pro supports physically demanding child labour, Indians being illegal and a limit of one black family per neighbourhood, then Pro is completely against Russia because Russia has zero of these as part of their laws and customs as is.

Thus far, I have proven that Pro doesn't truly believe what they say. I am now going to point out that Pro offers zero justification behind a single thing they claim to be supreme, attractive, big or powerful at being so.

Let's concede that Russia is big and powerful, these are two totally irrelevant attributes to justify that Russia should conquer the world and are instead purely support the feasibility of Russia doing so, which as far as I'm concerned is not part of this debate since if Russia could feasibly conquer and rule the world and genuinely was big and powerful enough to do so then the only reason they haven't done so ends up being that they admit they themselves have admitted that should not do so.

In conclusion, Pro has basically been annihilated. Much love, Rational Madman.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
* I honestly think that you will never win a debate in your life if you keep talking like this.*
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
So what do you think of Russian music which is single-handedly saving the music industry? Linda Geyman, Mapa, B-2, Srerbro, I can't think of others from the top of my head right now...
Posted by Phenenas 3 years ago
Phenenas
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
You are sick in the head. Please go to the loony bin in a paddy wagon.