MyNameIsIllegal
wherehad

Same sex marriage in the Philippines

MyNameIsIllegal has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

MyNameIsIllegal

Pro

So I'm here to say that same sex marriage should be legal in the Philippines
wherehad

Con

9/11 was a mistake. Let's taco bout it. Kekistan. Illumati are our friends. The aluminum hat society is real. I have herpes. How much do you want to get penetrated. Let me mansplain this to you. What is this, reddit? Or is you gay? No.
MyNameIsIllegal

Pro

Well I really thought that I would have an intelligable opponent but I guess it"s not my lucky day. Anyways, to answer your question, no this is not Reddit nor am I gay but that doesn"t stop me from promoting same sex marriage in the Philippines. According to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Article 16 "Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution." meaning that same-sex marriage is not totally banned due to the fact that it is the right of a person to marry someone he/she loves. Not legalizing same sex marriage would be minor discrimination and would depict that the country has second class citizens which would violate the fact that all humans have equal rights.
Posted by wherehad 1 year ago
wherehad
I'm so sorry dude, my brother got a hold of my ddo account and it looks like he just had a field day. I actually do agree with you so I will be forfeiting. My greatest apologies.