Emilyisthebest
KassieYoung

Samsung is better than Apple

Emilyisthebest has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/20/2016 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Emilyisthebest

Pro

Samsung is obviously much better than Apple. It has better widgets (Apple copied Samsung on the widgets, and they are extremely limited), multitasking benefits, and lots of other customisable things. It's design is also better since it's screen is raised.
Lots of people prefer Apple because it is not South Korean. To which I say rubbish. (my friend said this out loud to another one of my friends, who is South Korean.) Wake up. Do not make decisions based on race, base it on common sense and quality. The recent iPhone 7 is criticized be to think because it is virtually the same as iPhone 6 but with a few tweaks.
KassieYoung

Con

I think that Apple is better because the phones that they have don't over heat. You also have a longer lasting battery than you do with samsung. Apple were the first to have the original idea of a touch screen phone, and called it the iPhone. After copyrighting it, they were soon to be copied by Samsung. If I was head of Apple, I'd sue Samsung. Also, Apple's technology is sleeker and more efficient than that of Samsung. The Macbook Air is trendy and smart, and Samsung can't compete with that! Apple is better as Samsung has been copying it all the time. You can clearly see how Samsung has completely based it's products on Apple's iPhone, iPad, and even iPod. Apple products don't glitch and they work much faster than Samsung's Products. Has anyone noticed how Samsung even copied Siri after the iPhone 4S was announced?

Apple has a much better screen and build and a better looking phone. Samsung is just too wide. They should just stop trying. Go back to making fridges and T.V.S! Apple has way more apps and on samsung tablets, they just make the phone apple bigger! Besides, apple has an easier-to-use interface. Samsung is just confusing. This is why i think that apple is better.
Posted by Malichai13 1 year ago
Malichai13
Apple all the way