FanboyMctroll
ElliotStenquist

Save a whale, Harpoon a fat chick

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Fat shaming is the only way to make a plumper lose weight. Since public image is the number one reason women dress up and buy millions of dollars in makeup and skin and hair products, Image is everything to a woman.

Diets don't work, They are all fake news, You lose 10 lbs in the first week and in a month you plateau and go back to the ice cream tubs and chocolate.

Therefore fat shaming is the best method of making a woman lose weight, As she doesn't want to be a fat chick or considered a whale. Therefore I'm all for fat shaming.

Prove me wrong

Why shouldn't I harpoon that plumper with no ankles LOL
ElliotStenquist

Con

Hi Pro,

First of all, It isn't your business if a woman is fat or not and it is certainly not your job to fix it. A woman should only lose weight if she wants to.

How to best lose weight is a tricky question, Different techniques will work better for some people and poorer for some, Fat shaming might be your thing but it is probably not the best method. Here's why:

When you are fat-shaming someone as you propose the intent is to make someone lose weight through them being ashamed of themselves. Making people ashamed of themselves is not very nice and while being overweighed certainly isn't good, Shaming someone for it is just making people lose motivation.

A better technique would be to make the woman slowly start losing weight through small exercises that you gradually increase.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Shaming is the best method because exercise doesn't work. Most women are lazy and would rather prefer to eat tubs of ice cream and binge watch Netflix than exercise.

By shaming them, It encourages them to get off the couch and THEN join the gym and lose weight. With women it's all about first impressions and appearances, That is why they wear makeup, And dress up all the time. By shaming that plumper you are letting her know that she is fat and should do something about it.

If you mention a gym, She will just take it under advisement but will go back to stuffing her face with cupcakes and cake!

Fat shaming is the best form of weight loss for women,
ElliotStenquist

Con

ElliotStenquist forfeited this round.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I WIN AGAIN!

best debater on DDO!

case closed

mic drop!
ElliotStenquist

Con

ElliotStenquist forfeited this round.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
He isnt cocky, He would have had to accomplish something meaningful first, He is just delusional. I have not lied about who I am, And i never said that i am working at an accounting firm. Neither one of you was around before the internet, So Fanboy you can not miss what you never had or experienced.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Block19, Can't hear you, Because he is a poser, Pretending to be a married guy at some accounting firm, Nice try kid, Just be careful No_boat will probably try to entice you into some fondling since he is a 40 year old perv pretending to be 15

Ahh the joys of talking on the Internet with blind folds on, Who wants to pretend that they are someone they are not

I miss the days before the Internet, When people actually had to go outside to socialize with others, When you had to dial that rotary phone to call a friend at home, When you had to get up off your azz to change the 10 channels you had on TV, The good old days before the stupid Internet and anonymous wannabes online
Posted by SuperSmartSassySweetie 3 years ago
SuperSmartSassySweetie
Yo @Block19, This guy cocky much?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Do you know the meaning of forfeit?

Forfeit mean you gave up because you can't debate, You were overwhelmed by your opponents debate material or you are just a loser and can't debate.

Either way the other person is victorious.

When during a tennis match one opponent forfeits, The other opponent wins and advances to the next round. That is how things work in the real world.

Therefore since my opponent forfeited because he was either overwhelmed by my stacks of evidence/he is a loser/he has no rebuttals, Either way I WIN!

case closed

mic drop
SuperSmartSassySweetie
He forfeited in this one, And yet you still tied.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I already told you, Fat shaming makes the person realize that others see them as fat, And therefore it makes the person want to lose weight as everyone is concerned about their public image, Especially women

Shaming about anything is great and it should be encouraged!

By the way when someone forfeits, It means a win for the other person, Therefore I'm 50-3 in debates
SuperSmartSassySweetie
If exercising doesn't work, How does fat-shaming someone into excersising work?
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Forfeits come out as ties. You have only won 2 debates and lost 17.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
DDO has crashed and my ranking was effected, Actually my record should be close to 50-3.

After all you forfeit, I win, And everyone forfeits against me
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Actually you don't even have an 11% winning percentage.