anc2006
Challenge Expired
Open Debate

School is bad

Debate Challenge Expired
Nobody accepted the challenge for this debate. If you are anc2006, login to see your options.
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Challenge Declined

anc2006

Con

No. School is not bad. I am putting a requirement to only make people that are better than me to do this debate, Or otherwise an angry kid will cling on to me then forfeit this in 1 round, Make this debate unusable after.
Posted by anc2006 1 week ago
anc2006
@GeraldoBB

You can argue with me in the comments.
Posted by anc2006 1 week ago
anc2006
@GeraldoBB Sorry. Now there is what you'd want to see.
Posted by GeraldoBB 1 week ago
GeraldoBB
wait is anc2006 arguing that school ISN'T bad? Then why is he PRO for debate title "School is bad" makes it seem like you think school is bad. I wish i could debate this but i don't meet those nasty requrements.
Posted by Dolansyeet 1 week ago
Dolansyeet
I mean schools do have pros, And cons, But the mostly have pros. Just look at the fact that schools work on social skills, A skill a LOT of kids are lacking. They take time to work with the special needs kids on a whole separate time frame. School is not bad at all. It's all the things the news cast covers that makes it seem like school is bad, Because they never really focus on the positive.
Posted by GoldenFreddy83 2 weeks ago
GoldenFreddy83
I agree with anc2006.