ROS11
armoredcat

School

armoredcat

ROS11

Con

Is school important?
armoredcat

Pro

BOP

BOP is on Con because he is arguing for a change in the status quo. If he does not meet his BOP, He loses.

Arguments

I argue that school is important because it is the only way for children to get an education. It also encourages teamwork and socialization, All of which help children to succeed in their society. There is not a country that does not have some sort of education in the world. I ask Con what alternative he would suggest for children/teens to learn besides school.
ROS11

Con

ROS11 forfeited this round.
ROS11

Con

ROS11 forfeited this round.
armoredcat

Pro

Extend.

I have proved the resolution, And Con has dropped all my arguments as well as completely conceded the debate by FF'ing all the rounds, And thus has not even fulfilled his BOP. Give arguments and conduct to me for these reasons.

Vote Pro
Posted by Unstobbaple 2 years ago
Unstobbaple
You're fairly transparent Latte, Not like your identity is a secret. I consider us acquaintances all the same. How the hell ru?
Posted by Charlatte 2 years ago
Charlatte
"I argue that school is important because it is the only way for children to get an education. It also encourages teamwork and socialization, All of which help children to succeed in their society. There is not a country that does not have some sort of education in the world. I ask Con what alternative he would suggest for children/teens to learn besides school. "

Education is important, Not school. I think education and school are different things. In my opinion better educational schools would be sudbury, Homeschool, Other forms of unschooling, Etc. Public schools are very bad and need to change. Anyone who doesn't go to a traditonal school can still learn teamwork and be social, There are clubs and activities. School isn't the only place to meet people, It's just where you're clumped into a classroom with a random group of kids. If you don't go to a public school then you would be going somewhere because you choose to therefore you would most likely bond with those around you more than in a school.
Vote Placed by zhaod1 3 years ago
zhaod1
ROS11armoredcatTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited 2 rounds, which is poor conduct. In addition, Con made absolutely no argument. Conduct and argument to Pro.