2far4u2CharlesDarwin
mosc

Science does not rule out the existence of a creator. Oops atheists don't exist then or never have?

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

I suppose if hell doesn't exist anymore because of Pope Francis's power over the Roman Catholic Church. I do wonder what the church of Henry the 8th I am I am has to say about all of this? Come on Charles. Ellie 2 is moving on. Step up with that stiff upper lip of yourself. For the tea is getting cold and that tin silver hat doesn't keep the voices away anymore.

Oh well that name that should not be mentioned will have to go onto unemployment benefits.
Sorry to all of you vindictive eye for an eye dog eat dog circle jerkers the glory hole is closed for business. So put your a#s kissing ring away and kiss them on the forehead just like your supposed to. Because that old donkey needs to move along and that will do pig has had a run so what next how about, Israel's new wrist band of telepathic domination. How about we give one of them to all of the elite in position of authority first off shall we?

Mkay with an okily dokily and a Hideliehoe.
mosc

Con

Science limits reality to empirical physical evidence. In way back when, primitive man cut a tree and heated his home with some of that tree, cooked his food with some of that tree, and carved an idol and worshipped this new god for the warmth and food! Tell me, how science differs when it limits reality to 3 physical dimensions?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So why has an adolescent 17 year old Jewish orthodox stood up where a 19 year old christen mocks another christen.
I suppose an adolescent 19 tear old is just that. Where are all of these adults that believe they have all the answers. Are they just that selfish and misguided within some stupidity of knowledge that believe knowledge is power and power is money.

When I see so called famous people that live beyond there means with pointless materialistic mind numbing possessions that they own them when they obviously are slaves to there own possessions but are to arrogant to realize this. What message within being a role model is presented to the adults of tomorrow.

atheist

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."he is a committed atheist"
synonyms: non-believer, non-theist, disbeliever, unbeliever, heretic, skeptic, doubter, doubting Thomas, agnostic, infidel, irreligious person, heathen, pagan, freethinker, libertine, nihilist; archaicpaynim; rarenullifidian
"he was an intellectually fulfilled atheist.

First of all, I reject the label. Because I think that it is decisive. Why because you Brain Cox have is deceitful
Science does not rule out the existence of a creator. Says Brain Cox well isn't that a big step back from
mosc

Con

"a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."he is a committed atheist" "

Since when did science become, much less replace the Gods? Utter none sense. "Synonyms" of an atheist, boring. Banish superstition? That's just name calling, as if such rude arrogant behavior proves or disprove squat?! "Value the human race and take responsibilty for our own survival" Blah blah pie in the sky.

Atheism as the new philosophy, pweeeeee. Preventing Civil War, communities require a formal alliance wherein a man can trust his or her neighbor, not to seduce other peoples wives and children for the benefit of hedonism. Mutually agreed terms of trust: that the as yet unborn generations have as much rights as the current living generations. That's a huge moral responsibility and science has little or no significance wherein people in a community can live together with out stealing, slandering, crushing the dignity of others. Science relies upon empirical evidence. Righteous justice does not depend upon Aristotle or Hegel's logic. Achieve righteous justice requires that a community demand that the Court Judges do not receive their salary from the State.

Disputes and conflicts of interests have and shall always occur. How the members of a community resolve these wars among people who fight as if their own self interests have greater priority than other peoples self interests, empirical science has no power to produce morality by which the people of a community forge an alliance of trust with one another.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

I am deadly allergic to shell fish. But can never remember the differences in pronunciation is it pronounced mollusks or mosques and I ask why mosc instead of the Jewish synagogue. We have a rabbi Judaism and no synagogue.

Is that trolling as this 17 year old is as in touch of reality as logical rationalists that call themselves many names I do wonder who that my be. Is it the our existence creators chosen people. Nah surely not that have simple confusing structural behavior in there rituals of there religion don't they? fail dot org
How about atheist scientists logical reasoning? well that's a given fail dot org.

So how many ants do you consciously or unconsciously kill without ever knowing it so and when did you start to care that you shouldn't kill something for no just reason? As we kill to survive be it vegetables, fruits, herbs, animals of all sorts, insects and even each other if needs be. So what are we but us the dominant species that bacteria hasn't as yet destroyed us. This is logical reasoning that has obviously failed us the human race that finds it so hard to be humane. What do we learn from history that we learn very little from it at all.

So us, we exists within ones own self of rational reasoning and we learn that it is not all about ones self it is all about us that shine within yourself to project in ones own nature the less I look the more I see and the more I see the less I look. This is to exists with one and other within ones self.

Israel is where the money power and technology is going full steam ahead. The more I see the less I look but the less I look the more I see.
mosc

Con

"Pronounced mollusks or mosques...instead of the Jewish synagogue. We have a rabbi Judaism and no synagogue."

Dude your grasping at straws. What connection exists between clam or osters betweem rabbis and synagogues? Any Jew who has learned well the Primary sources qualifies as being a rabbi. A synagogue contains a Safer Torah, Jews read from the Safer Torah every shabbot, completing the reading of the Safer Torah at the end of the year. The synagogue - especially during times of anti-Semitism, serves as the Jewish community center. Jews living in exile buy their homes as close to the Synagogue as possible b/c Torah observant Jews do not drive cars on Shabbot.

" chosen people" YOU Goyim make ignorant bad translation of the Hebrew T'NaCH and them cowardly condemn the Jews for your own ignorance and stupidity! Segula - mistranslated as "chosen", does not mean "chosen". 'Aam segula' means 'people with the power to change their luck'. Avraham had no children and became the father of a multitude of Nations/Goyim. Yitzak was bound upon an altar ready to be sacrificed ... and a ram just so happened to get its horns stuck in a shrub plant! Yaacov encountered his brother who hated his guts and brought an army having 400 Officers and Esau hugged and kissed his brother!

"confusing structural behavior in there rituals of there religion don't they?" Dude you as an alien probably have stepped foot in a synagogue - if at all... only once or twice in your life. Since when does an alien foreign stranger become the master of ceremonies of other peoples cultures and customs?

"How about atheist scientists logical reasoning? " This question goes beyond the absurd. Not all scientists embrace atheism any more than do all Muslims embrace Xtianity!

"so and when did you start to care that you shouldn't kill something for no just reason? " Another idiotic Xtian mistranslation in their bible. The Torah commands not to murder. The silly bible translations translate murder as do not kill. The crime of murder applies strictly and only to the allies of the Jewish people. No such thing as a conscientious objector among Jewish soldiers. The enemy does not qualify as a neighbor - fit to marry a Jewish man's daughter. The prohibition against murder applies strictly and among the Jewish people. The same applies with the commandment not to make loans charging interest. The xtian "scholars" who translated their bibles - ignorant as sticks!

"Israel is where the money power and technology is going full steam ahead" Classic anti-Semitism - the Jews control the wealth and have all the money ... jealous loser!
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
view down on screen settings. You've got to love the irony.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
the last 2 to 3 words of each line i can not see
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Can't read it b/c the page is off center.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Hail to democracy ... bow down to mob rule. What a total joke.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
https://sites.google.com...

This is me and my friends that my imaginary tin foil hat keeps the evils out the of my own insanity within an insane existence.
Have you any site like this or one that may be of use to the children of today and of tomorrow?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Goyim throughout human history employ mythology by which they control the masses. This method of ruling the emotional masses/ the mobs / has a name. Its called religious and/or political rhetoric. Obama promised C H A N G E in 2008 and the American people twice elected him as the new messiah. 2 weeks into Office this new messiah was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize!!!!
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Modern day mythology ... Iraq attacked the US on 9/11 and had weapons of mass destruction.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
:) laughing
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I'm not into draining the swamp and filling it up with another donkey that needs to move along and an other that will do pig to wallows in it's own contestable filth are you?

This is not referring to you mosc. This is of reference to the narcissistic sociopaths that are reinforced with psychopaths that really do rule this existence creator forsaken planet.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Like the grave in Hebron supports the new testament idolatry?! Jesus son of Zeus, that imaginary mythical man was not a son of Avraham. Even the geneologies within the vile new testament contradict themselves on this score! Pathetic. And you did not even know that the geneologies of that mythical son of Zeus contradict each other!!! "but the glory of kings is to search out a matter." - pathetic.

The noise testament of bodily gases - all the 4 gospels in the catholic and protestant cannons - all of them written after the Romans destroyed Judea! Most probably all of them written after the second Jewish rebellion against Rome in 120-125: the Bar Kokhba revolt!!!