Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should redheads be allowed to travel in space?

SammiTheKitten
armoredcat

redheads should not be allowed to travel in space because they do not blend in with the black space and also indians eat curry so the should be ilegal...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

True or false?

vi_spex
Sonofcharl

Awarness is rooted in power, Awarness is power, So by default i think i am all powerfull, And have to learn that i have limits...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

3 > -5 : Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right
BabyBoyRyomaHoshi

As defined by the laws of math, 3 > -5. Feel free to try and change my mind....

Voting Period
27 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

True or false?

vi_spex
armoredcat

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

should whites be allowed to travel in space?

SammiTheKitten
asta

whites should not be allowed to travel in space because they don't blend in with the black environment and also a white kid shot up florida...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is cloning animals ethical?

dura
Queen_Fabulous

As it stands, I believe animal cloning to be unethical- often it is used to validate forms of testing despite the output being the same as any other animal, And other times is used simply for the sake of it, In the process having multiple failed results that get close but ultimately perish a painful death (often lung or heart defects that take hours after 'birth' to kill them). I do not see any legitimate use of animal cloning that, In the end, Is not based in animal abuse itself, Nor do I see a...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

There are significant biological differences between the perceived human races

HotTakes
Sonofcharl

In this debate we'll be arguing if there are significant and relevant biological differences between perceived human races. My position, Pro, Is that there are and society in general is affected by them, Be it positively, Negatively or neutrally. Con should try and refute my points while trying to make a counter-point, But I'll take the burden of proof. First round is acceptance, Therefore no arguments shall be made there. Disclaimer: I am not arguing...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

In order to stop global warming, We should kill all babies.

Erthbeflat
DDWYCT

Things like cars emissions and domestication of animals like cows are the primary causes of global warming. These things are caused by humans. Therefore, The easiest solution to global warming is to murder every baby before they are old enough to contribute to it....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Earth is flat

Erthbeflat
Our_Boat_is_Right

Earth is flat because if it was round everyone in the southern hemisphere would fall off....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Macro evolution doesn't happen

Thiest_1998
namdorf

I believe that there is no evidence to support macro evolution and would kindly invite anyone who can disprove my claims....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago