FanboyMctroll
namdorf

Screw being politically correct, First Amendment?

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

What ever happened to free speech. Isn't that the first amendment? Fvck being politically correct. I will say whatever the hell I want. I'm not going to be politically correct.

Christmas is still Christmas, Not Happy Holidays, The Cleveland Indians and the Washington Redskins, Should still be that, That was their name for decades why do we need to change them now.

I still call them Indians, Not Native Americans.

Gay is still gay, Not some LBGTQ- LMNOPQRST whatever! Transgender, WTF, You are either a guy or a girl, Simple, Fvck!

I'm not changing because all of a sudden some flake decided that it's not politically correct to say that.

Fvck you and don't forget, This country was raised on the constitution and lets not forget the First Amendment! CHIEF!
namdorf

Con

Nothing 'happened' to free speech.
"Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, Or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, Or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, And to petition the government for a redress of grievances. "
This means Congress (AKA the Federal government) cannot pass any laws restricting your speech or religion. You still have restrictions (in the vein of infringing on other's rights), Like the classic 'yell fire in a crowded theatre', Or threats of violence.

Political incorrectness is, Like brutal honesty, An excuse to be a cvnt. Say whatever the hell you want. Don't expect people to let you.

Christmas is still Christmas. You can say Merry Christmas, Or Happy Holidays. Nobody cares.

The NFL teams are a different debate altogether, So I'm not sure why you included that.

Call them indians if you want. Again, Nobody cares.

Gay is still gay. LGBTQIA+ is an acronym. Not sure how this escaped you. Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual Questioning Intersex Asexual +. It's an umbrella of the oppressed.

Transgenderism is most certainly a thing. It's the recommended treatment for a mental illness called Gender Dysphoria.

That's a false dichotomy. I recommend you do some reading beyond first grade Biology.

No, And you don't have to change. If you want people to like and respect you, I recommend you start using proper terms, And educate yourself.

The First Amendment means the Federal Government cannot restrict your speech. People can, If they providing you with an opportunity. Companies can take away their platforms. People can cut you off.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I will say whatever the hell I want, I don't care if you think I'm a cvnt.

When they start teahing in schools that we don't say Merry Christmas because of other religions and being insensitive, I say fvck you because North America is a Christian society and we say Merry Christmas, I'm not saying Happy Holidays FU

If you are such an expert on the LBGTQFRDSE whatever, Than what's the difference between Gay and Queer. ?

I don't need any more education, I think 8 years of higher education is enough. And who said I want people to like me? Fvck people

I'm not changing my ways because some fruit needs a pride parade, Or some immigrant thinks I'm insensitive to their needs.

Now I'm going riding with my boys The Outlaws, And you go back to class boy and get brainwashed by your politically correct teacher
namdorf

Con

You're allowed to say what you want (within the law). Just don't expect people to like it.

I've never heard of that being taught in school, And I don't hear it a lot anyway. Christmas is far more cultural now, So say whatever you want.

I'm no expert. I just know what the acronym is. And gay refers to homosexuals, Whereas queer is anyone not cisgender or heterosexual.

I'm sure you're educated. Just not demonstrably in this respect.

I've no clue what this is referring to.

Good for you.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Bhahahahaha, "most certainly not 'you go to jail for using the wrong pronouns'

AIRino, You are going to jail LOL

namdorf, Your post just made my day!
Posted by namdorf 3 years ago
namdorf
To both the troll and AIRhino, The bill concerns child protective services.
That is to say, If a child is being abused by their parents, Gender must now be considered as a factor in that abuse. It is most certainly not 'you go to jail for using the wrong pronouns'.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
The constitution can be amended anytime. Constitutions and peace agreements and treaties have been changed/altered and removed in the past. The most famous one being the Versailles Treaty with Germany. Hitler broke it and started WWII.

Anything can be changed, And any law or constitution just states rights but that doesn't mean people follow it. You might think you have the right to free speech under the first amendment, But you don't. Why is it that I can't get a FVCK YOU vanity plate for my car from the government if we have free speech?

I can say whatever the hell I want in Canada, Bill C-16 is only there as a deterrent, Someone still has to enforce it, Do you think there is a peace officer around when I'm berating an immigrant on the street? Rules, Amendments and constitutions are merely suggestions of how to behave, But you still need someone to enforce them. Speeding is illegal by law, Yet everyone does it, Why? Because the cops are rarely out on the road, Because of lack of manpower. Criminals all have guns, Even thought there might be laws against having a gun on parole, Yet every gang member carries one, Do you think they care about laws?

You need to wake up and realize the world is not fair and laws and rules are mere suggestions to peoples behavior.

But you are a kid what do you know.
Posted by AIRhino 3 years ago
AIRhino
So @FanboyMctroll, Do you think there is credibility to the constitution then? Because if you abolish the 2nd amendment, The 1st is next. If you start taking away constitutional rights then you've broken the barrier between us and Canada. A very liberal country where you aren't allowed to use the wrong pronouns for someone or you'll be punished by the law. That comes from Canadian Bill C-16 by the way, Read it.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
@ hopefullycalm, I totally agree with you, Watching your tongue to make other people more comfortable is what it comes down to.

Well I'm not changing my ways to make some immigrant feel comfortable. Let them conform to my traditions and rules, You are in my country and home. Otherwise go back home.

You think they would be politically correct for me in their country, YEAH RIGHT, Only in America do the politicians bow down and bend over for other people.
Posted by hopefullycalm 3 years ago
hopefullycalm
Just to say my take political correctness is taking a second out of your day to be kind

call someone a native american because its incorrect to call them indians (they aren't from india) and it could make someone who is native american feel bad.

All it is, Is watching your tongue to make other people more comfortable
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Free Speech only applies to me personally. All other morons must just shut their pie holes. LOL
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
All u have to do is give some fake accounts and u be somewhat good. . . Just saying. Mostly every one from here is there
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Benster7703 - look Canada is considered America's 51 state, We have everything the US has just for double the cost. Our TV is all American, Our radio, Movies, Clothes, 95% of commercial trade is with the USA. So I might as well be American, The only big difference between Canada and America is, We have free healthcare and no guns, But the government takes 50% of our salaries in tax for the free health are, So is it really free?

C'mon Benster7703, Lets be friends
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Nd2400 - I know I'm still here, I love this site, Even though it is dying and only filled with 15 year old punks!

I can't go to debate art, It's not a secure site